Biden 62% Harris Poll and 54% Rasmussen

Biden continues to hold the confidence of Americans as Harris survey pulls another 62% and is building steadily the confidence of conservatives as Rasmussen even has Biden at its highest approvals ever of 54%.

I didn’t expect Biden to build a coalition so quickly. He continues to outperform my expectations. People are hungry for competency.

You can trust this poll as much as you can trust the election results. :p

Biden continues to hold the confidence of Americans as Harris survey pulls another 62% and is building steadily the confidence of conservatives as Rasmussen even has Biden at its highest approvals ever of 54%.

I didn’t expect Biden to build a coalition so quickly. He continues to outperform my expectations. People are hungry for competency.

You can trust this poll as much as you can trust the election results. :p
I wonder if those are the same polls that told one and all Hitlery would be POTUS in 2016??

Surprise. LOL

The only way that Harris poll could be right is if it was done by Tamala Harris. There aren't enough stupid people in this country to reach that conclusion on the level.
Oh yes there is. Look how many voted for trump, the same for the loopies who deny the result, then there's the nuts who believe trump will return like Lazarus.
There's plenty if stupid people out there.

The Trumpsters refuse to believe it.

They don't understand why the rest of us don't adore the embarrassing orange buffoon like they do.

That's all this is about.
No it is just another lie in the never ending stream of lies from you America hating pukes.

May 25th. Border crisis band culture change has dropped his numbers like a rock.

he certainly keeps on a fresh depends and no blood squirting from his eyes lately...the incredible increase in inflation makes the tired old KKK leader look like shit tho

I wish there were a way to drill down on this thing a bit.

There are three general areas within that 62%: Those who fully agree with him on the issues and what he's doing, those who are simply filled with relief that he beat the former guy, and those who are some combination therein - those who agree with him on some things but see this moment as "addition by subtraction".

I'd imagine the third one is most prevalent.
You approve of open borders, inflation, censorship, political persecution, killing middle class jobs and calling any opposing view racist or a conspiracy?

Children grow up and stop believing stupid destructive things and people. Some don't.

The Trumpsters refuse to believe it.

They don't understand why the rest of us don't adore the embarrassing orange buffoon like they do.

That's all this is about.
enjoy stumbling bumbling old china Joe Obiden then
Comparatively that will be easy.

While you adore a traitorous buffoon who ADMITS to trusting Russia more than America.

Who trolls an American President in favor of the murderous Putin.

Do you see Biden doing ANYTING like that? You do not.

E3jY7RMWYAINC2V

There are three general areas within that 62%: Those who fully agree with him on the issues and what he's doing, those who are simply filled with relief that he beat the former guy, and those who are some combination therein - those who agree with him on some things but see this moment as "addition by subtraction".

You never had that diagnosis when trump won. Why is that?

The only way that Harris poll could be right is if it was done by Tamala Harris. There aren't enough stupid people in this country to reach that conclusion on the level.
There are a lot of stupid people in the coutry, but they are on the other side supporting Trump.

Probably because I was so surprised that the orange buffoon won.

Why do you ask?

Probably because I was so surprised that the orange buffoon won.

Why do you ask?
Just curious

Forum List

Back