Biden 62% Harris Poll and 54% Rasmussen

Biden continues to hold the confidence of Americans as Harris survey pulls another 62% and is building steadily the confidence of conservatives as Rasmussen even has Biden at its highest approvals ever of 54%.
I wish there were a way to drill down on this thing a bit.

There are three general areas within that 62%: Those who fully agree with him on the issues and what he's doing, those who are simply filled with relief that he beat the former guy, and those who are some combination therein - those who agree with him on some things but see this moment as "addition by subtraction".

I'd imagine the third one is most prevalent.

The Trumpsters refuse to believe it.

They don't understand why the rest of us don't adore the embarrassing orange buffoon like they do.

That's all this is about.
Holy fucking hell.

Even a thread about Bidens poll numbers isn't safe from your TDS.

Seriously dude, and I mean this, GET A FUCKING GRIP ON YOUR EMOTIONS
I wasn't talking about Trump.

Why don't you ever understand this?
I understand perfectly that you have drown logic in your own delusions
You didn't answer my question. Do you realize that I'm not talking about Trump?
Of course I do, we all know the orange buffoon is a mythological creature right?

/facepalm
Disappointing, Gramps. Okay.

It ain't about Trump. It's about those who follow and enable him.

9KAI1Dq.jpg
Trump has truly become your Moby Dick. I may start calling you Ahab
Zoom, right over your head.

Okay.

Biden continues to hold the confidence of Americans as Harris survey pulls another 62% and is building steadily the confidence of conservatives as Rasmussen even has Biden at its highest approvals ever of 54%.

I didn’t expect Biden to build a coalition so quickly. He continues to outperform my expectations. People are hungry for competency.

I think that's good, but I remember the saying that his support is a mile wide and an inch deep.

Biden will only have support as long as things go well, as opposed to Trump, who had fanatical support no matter how bad he fucked things up.
Solid points. Biden’s support isn’t radical or a devoted cult. However don’t underestimate the power of not being overtly offensive. Trump offend hourly by his words and actions and Obama had the nerve to have dark skin which offended many.

They don't understand why the rest of us don't adore the embarrassing orange buffoon like they do.

Holy fucking hell.

Of course I do, we all know the orange buffoon is a mythological creature right?

/facepalm

9KAI1Dq.jpg

Okay.
Oh I got it. It's your justification to openly express your TDS.

So six out of ten people approve of Joe Biden's job performance right now? LOL! This is just the latest in a long line of example that show that polls are just political tools, not based in reality.

I didn’t expect Biden to build a coalition so quickly. He continues to outperform my expectations. People are hungry for competency.

This is great news. Trump's tweets and tantrums haven't done much for the country.

So six out of ten people approve of Joe Biden's job performance right now? LOL! This is just the latest in a long line of example that show that polls are just political tools, not based in reality.
They were right about Biden winning the election. Right about Obama both times. Right about the blue wave midterms mid Trump. They are pointing to red seat pickups in the midterms. They are actually almost always right.

What’s the definition of a coalition?

Joe's still in his honeymoon period and he has an exceptionally low bar to clear (Trump), let's see where he's at in 6 months and if he can manage to thread the needle between pleasing the left wingers in his party and keeping everybody else happy. He's personally well liked on both sides of the Aisle and does have a lot of political experience so it's POSSIBLE he can maintain high approval after the honeymoon is over, we'll see I suppose.

In the meantime, it's a welcome relief to have someone in the Oval Office that isn't constantly bombarding the public discourse with idiotic tweets and infantile antics, just wish he weren't so susceptible to buying into the moronic ideas come from the far-left dingbats.

Holy fucking hell.

/facepalm

9KAI1Dq.jpg

Okay.
53% of you think Trump is still the freakin' President.

You're in no position to criticize others for commenting.

Pres. Biden is focused on the future while Trumplicans are focused on the past and defending and promulgating lies of voter fraud. Expect Biden’s poll numbers to rise as the economy picks up.

Last edited:

Holy fucking hell.

/facepalm

9KAI1Dq.jpg

Okay.

I don't believe that and am not responsible for the beliefs of others. A rightie with ridiculous beliefs is not an excuse for your TDS

Holy fucking hell.

/facepalm

9KAI1Dq.jpg

Okay.

I don't believe that and am not responsible for the beliefs of others. A rightie with ridiculous beliefs is not an excuse for your TDS
And here you are, attacking for them.

You're demonstrating my point about Trumpism.

Its because you called him that and other names from the start. Your feeling were hurt that the swamp was stirred a bit and a little of it removed. We are going to be screwed over. Its just the matter when the Progs release the venom for the current purchases put on the tab.

They were right about Biden winning the election. Right about Obama both times. Right about the blue wave midterms mid Trump. They are pointing to red seat pickups in the midterms. They are actually almost always right.
HILLARY IN AN ELECTORAL LANDSLIDE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sooner or later Veggie Joe won't be able to hand out free shit by the TRILLIONS, and when prices start to skyrocket people will turn on him.

The Amazing Biden continues to amaze as the American people love him

Forum List

Back