Biden: 45 Nations Blocked Chinese Nationals From Entering U.S. Before Trump Did

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously? This is the guy who is supposed to be the great white hope to take down Donald Trump? Biden is an imbecile. This man has been all over the place.

First, back in February he called Trump's ban on travel from China xenophobic. Then three days ago he reverses course and says he supports the travel bans. This morning he says that the travel ban should have been faster because 45 other countries had already done it before Trump did. That is patently false. Then at the end of this same interview he says protecting borders doesn't stop viruses.

He's had several interviews lately where he has stumbled like this. The man simply doesn't have the mental faculties he used to. If I were the DNC I'd tell him to stop doing these interviews and just ride it out until the election. Let Trump stand or fall on his own sword.

HenryBHough

Gold Member
Reaction score
He's unwillingly a "great white hope".
Gropey Joey would have been born black and a woman, had he the choice, if he ever wanted to be president. As a Democrat, that is.

Billy_Kinetta

Paladin of the Lost Hour
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score
Seriously? This is the guy who is supposed to be the great white hope to take down Donald Trump? Biden is an imbecile. This man has been all over the place.

First, back in February he called Trump's ban on travel from China xenophobic. Then three days ago he reverses course and says he supports the travel bans. This morning he says that the travel ban should have been faster because 45 other countries had already done it before Trump did. That is patently false. Then at the end of this same interview he says protecting borders doesn't stop viruses.

He's had several interviews lately where he has stumbled like this. The man simply doesn't have the mental faculties he used to. If I were the DNC I'd tell him to stop doing these interviews and just ride it out until the election. Let Trump stand or fall on his own sword.
He is the perfect Democrat candidate.

WEATHER53

Gold Member
Reaction score
Biden likes the children’s blame game because that’s his constituents and he has no solutions

B. Kidd

Gold Member
Reaction score
Beijing Biden can't deal with the 'Curse of Cona'.
(God bless Hunter Thompson.)

mudwhistle

Diamond Member
Reaction score

Biden had a hand in this....

92158603_3022637374433377_2781125022196957184_n.jpg

antontoo

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-resident travel from China

Joe is correct that many other countries enacted travel ban before US.

And btw American residents kept right on flying:

OP
Dont Taz Me Bro

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Gold Supporting Member
Reaction score

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-citizen travel from China

Ummm...... I'm going to cut you a break because I know you suffer from a slight case of mental retardation, but your article is from February 4th. Trump banned travel from China on January 31st.

antontoo

Gold Member
Reaction score

Biden had a hand in this....

View attachment 319640
...And now a word from our feces connoisseurs...

B. Kidd

Gold Member
Reaction score
I actually feel bad for biden.

Why doesn't his wife or a loved one pull him out of there? He's making a complete fool of himself (just like mueller did).
Jill would cut throats to be able to decorate the White House for Christmas.

antontoo

Gold Member
Reaction score

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-citizen travel from China

Ummm...... I'm going to cut you a break because I know you suffer from a slight case of mental retardation, but your article is from February 4th. Trump banned travel from China on January 31st.
Yea fuck you too asshole.

I did mistakenly think that ban went into effect on Feb 31, not Jan 31.

Fort Fun Indiana

Diamond Member
Reaction score

In other words, Biden pulled a Trump. We reward this behavior by electing such people to the highest office, now. In case you weren't paying attention.

Blues Man

Gold Member
Reaction score

Biden can't remember what his wife spoon fed him for breakfast this morning

Nostra

Platinum Member
Reaction score

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-resident travel from China

Joe is correct that many other countries enacted travel ban before US.

And btw American residents kept right on flying:

Your link lists 7 countries. The blithering idiot said 45.

You aren't nearly smart enough to defend that idiot, so I suggest you stop trying to.

New Topics

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List