Biden: 45 Nations Blocked Chinese Nationals From Entering U.S. Before Trump Did

Dont Taz Me Bro

Diamond Member
Staff member
Senior USMB Moderator
Gold Supporting Member
Nov 17, 2009
Las Vegas, Nevada
Seriously? This is the guy who is supposed to be the great white hope to take down Donald Trump? Biden is an imbecile. This man has been all over the place.

First, back in February he called Trump's ban on travel from China xenophobic. Then three days ago he reverses course and says he supports the travel bans. This morning he says that the travel ban should have been faster because 45 other countries had already done it before Trump did. That is patently false. Then at the end of this same interview he says protecting borders doesn't stop viruses.

He's had several interviews lately where he has stumbled like this. The man simply doesn't have the mental faculties he used to. If I were the DNC I'd tell him to stop doing these interviews and just ride it out until the election. Let Trump stand or fall on his own sword.

Seriously? This is the guy who is supposed to be the great white hope to take down Donald Trump? Biden is an imbecile. This man has been all over the place.

First, back in February he called Trump's ban on travel from China xenophobic. Then three days ago he reverses course and says he supports the travel bans. This morning he says that the travel ban should have been faster because 45 other countries had already done it before Trump did. That is patently false. Then at the end of this same interview he says protecting borders doesn't stop viruses.

He's had several interviews lately where he has stumbled like this. The man simply doesn't have the mental faculties he used to. If I were the DNC I'd tell him to stop doing these interviews and just ride it out until the election. Let Trump stand or fall on his own sword.

He is the perfect Democrat candidate.

He's got to say something, the guy's fading from relevance faster than Marty Mcfly.

20200405_160018.jpg

Biden likes the children’s blame game because that’s his constituents and he has no solutions

Biden had a hand in this....

92158603_3022637374433377_2781125022196957184_n.jpg

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-resident travel from China

Joe is correct that many other countries enacted travel ban before US.

And btw American residents kept right on flying:

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-citizen travel from China

Ummm...... I'm going to cut you a break because I know you suffer from a slight case of mental retardation, but your article is from February 4th. Trump banned travel from China on January 31st.

Biden had a hand in this....

View attachment 319640

...And now a word from our feces connoisseurs...

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-citizen travel from China

Ummm...... I'm going to cut you a break because I know you suffer from a slight case of mental retardation, but your article is from February 4th. Trump banned travel from China on January 31st.

Yea fuck you too asshole.

I did mistakenly think that ban went into effect on Feb 31, not Jan 31.

In other words, Biden pulled a Trump. We reward this behavior by electing such people to the highest office, now. In case you weren't paying attention.

Biden can't remember what his wife spoon fed him for breakfast this morning

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-resident travel from China

Joe is correct that many other countries enacted travel ban before US.

And btw American residents kept right on flying:

Your link lists 7 countries. The blithering idiot said 45.

You aren't nearly smart enough to defend that idiot, so I suggest you stop trying to.

New Topics

Forum List

Back