Biden: 45 Nations Blocked Chinese Nationals From Entering U.S. Before Trump Did

Seriously? This is the guy who is supposed to be the great white hope to take down Donald Trump? Biden is an imbecile. This man has been all over the place.

First, back in February he called Trump's ban on travel from China xenophobic. Then three days ago he reverses course and says he supports the travel bans. This morning he says that the travel ban should have been faster because 45 other countries had already done it before Trump did. That is patently false. Then at the end of this same interview he says protecting borders doesn't stop viruses.

He's had several interviews lately where he has stumbled like this. The man simply doesn't have the mental faculties he used to. If I were the DNC I'd tell him to stop doing these interviews and just ride it out until the election. Let Trump stand or fall on his own sword.

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-citizen travel from China

Ummm...... I'm going to cut you a break because I know you suffer from a slight case of mental retardation, but your article is from February 4th. Trump banned travel from China on January 31st.

Yea fuck you too asshole.

I did mistakenly think that ban went into effect on Feb 31, not Jan 31.

That's because you're dumber than...wait for it...
1586267016391.png

Seriously? This is the guy who is supposed to be the great white hope to take down Donald Trump? Biden is an imbecile. This man has been all over the place.

First, back in February he called Trump's ban on travel from China xenophobic. Then three days ago he reverses course and says he supports the travel bans. This morning he says that the travel ban should have been faster because 45 other countries had already done it before Trump did. That is patently false. Then at the end of this same interview he says protecting borders doesn't stop viruses.

He's had several interviews lately where he has stumbled like this. The man simply doesn't have the mental faculties he used to. If I were the DNC I'd tell him to stop doing these interviews and just ride it out until the election. Let Trump stand or fall on his own sword.

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-citizen travel from China

Ummm...... I'm going to cut you a break because I know you suffer from a slight case of mental retardation, but your article is from February 4th. Trump banned travel from China on January 31st.

And what was happening in the Senate that day............oh.....I know.....arguing about calling new witnesses to a bogus trial.

I have no more fucks to give on that.

"Bogus trial" that concluded with bi-partissan agreement that exactly as Article I of impeachment charged Trump abused his office to extort Ukraine for personal political favors?

You have no one but our bogus, swamp king President to blame for that "bogus trial".
Democrap party.........party of whiners and excuses....

Thats amazing you say that...right after whining about Democrats impeaching Trump for his malfeasance and making excuses for our piss poor response to this pandemic.
Lol, you loons called Trump a racist for the travel ban and now your saying he didn't do enough. You do know Pelosi was saying last month for people to get together and associate? So what should Trump have done, since you're the expert?

If the job description of our President was to shake down foreign governments, I think Biden has some qualifications. Anything else is a big no.

Lol, there has never been a Feb 31st.
In a compromise over Global Warming / Climate Change, 2 days in February were eliminated and 1 day was given a 'rotational existence exception' status, better known as 'Leap Day' in specified 'Leap years'.

"p

Lol, you loons called Trump a racist for the travel ban and now your saying he didn't do enough. You do know Pelosi was saying last month for people to get together and associate? So what should Trump have done, since you're the expert?

Barry would have agreed to accept infected Huwan Chinese COVID-19 'Refugees' attempting to escape the pandemic and spread them across the country, forcing Governors / states to take them or either dumping them off at local bus stations.

:p

And what was happening in the Senate that day............oh.....I know.....arguing about calling new witnesses to a bogus trial.

"Bogus trial" that concluded with bi-partissan agreement that exactly as Article I of impeachment charged Trump abused his office to extort Ukraine for personal political favors?

You have no one but our bogus, swamp king President to blame for that "bogus trial".

Thats amazing you say that...right after whining about Democrats impeaching Trump for his malfeasance and making excuses for our piss poor response to this pandemic.
Lol, you loons called Trump a racist for the travel ban

BS, direct quote me or retract.

Last edited:

Barry would have agreed to accept infected Huwan Chinese COVID-19 'Refugees' attempting to escape the pandemic

Who needs reality when you can just live in whatever fantasies you'd like?

"Barry" dealt with a number of infectious desease situations and didn't do what you now image he would have done.

Agreed.....

"Obamacare will not cost a dime - it will pay for itself. "
"Obamacare will lower the cost of health care premiums."
"If you like your doctor / plan you can keep them."
"My stimulus bill will fund shovel-ready jobs"
"The attack on Benghazi was a protest to a video"
"I will have the most transparent administration evuh..."
"I have isolated ISIS in the Middle East"
"I did NOT have sex with that woman"
"Hillary will win in a landslide"...

Biden can't remember what his wife spoon fed him for breakfast this morning
Joe can't remember if his first name is, 'Sleepy', or 'Uncle'.
Make no mistake, Joe has the onset of dementia if not worse.

Lol, you loons called Trump a racist for the travel ban

BS, direct quote me or retract.
Oh my, you pay attention.Biden called him xenophobic over it.

Agreed.....

"Obamacare will not cost a dime - it will pay for itself. "
"Obamacare will lower the cost of health care premiums."
"If you like your doctor / plan you can keep them."
"My stimulus bill will fund shovel-ready jobs"
"The attack on Benghazi was a protest to a video"
"I will have the most transparent administration evuh..."
"I have isolated ISIS in the Middle East"
"I did NOT have sex with that woman"
"Hillary will win in a landslide"...

Nice deflection asshole.

Fact remains - Obama in similar situations did not do what you now say he would have done. Nor did anyone even propose that we let non-residents with infectious desease into the us.

Forum List

Back