Biden: 45 Nations Blocked Chinese Nationals From Entering U.S. Before Trump Did

Seriously? This is the guy who is supposed to be the great white hope to take down Donald Trump? Biden is an imbecile. This man has been all over the place.

First, back in February he called Trump's ban on travel from China xenophobic. Then three days ago he reverses course and says he supports the travel bans. This morning he says that the travel ban should have been faster because 45 other countries had already done it before Trump did. That is patently false. Then at the end of this same interview he says protecting borders doesn't stop viruses.

He's had several interviews lately where he has stumbled like this. The man simply doesn't have the mental faculties he used to. If I were the DNC I'd tell him to stop doing these interviews and just ride it out until the election. Let Trump stand or fall on his own sword.

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-resident travel from China

Joe is correct that many other countries enacted travel ban before US.

And btw American residents kept right on flying:

Your link lists 7 countries. The blithering idiot said 45.

You aren't nearly smart enough to defend that idiot, so I suggest you stop trying to.

But it was before February "31st"

Seriously? This is the guy who is supposed to be the great white hope to take down Donald Trump? Biden is an imbecile. This man has been all over the place.

First, back in February he called Trump's ban on travel from China xenophobic. Then three days ago he reverses course and says he supports the travel bans. This morning he says that the travel ban should have been faster because 45 other countries had already done it before Trump did. That is patently false. Then at the end of this same interview he says protecting borders doesn't stop viruses.

He's had several interviews lately where he has stumbled like this. The man simply doesn't have the mental faculties he used to. If I were the DNC I'd tell him to stop doing these interviews and just ride it out until the election. Let Trump stand or fall on his own sword.

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-resident travel from China

Joe is correct that many other countries enacted travel ban before US.

And btw American residents kept right on flying:

Your link lists 7 countries. The blithering idiot said 45.

You aren't nearly smart enough to defend that idiot, so I suggest you stop trying to.

He needs to grab ahold of his panicky self!

Yes, because you apparently do not understand plain english.

Do you understand the plain calendar?

february-2020-calendar.png

As I said before, I was giving you a break because I know you're mildly retarded. I was wrong. It's not mild.

Yea fuck you too asshole.
I did mistakenly think that ban went into effect on Feb 31, not Jan 31.

I'm sorry........... WHAT??

I think the reason for the confusion is that February does indeed have 31 days, but only in states 51 through 57, whereas the other 50 states in the U.S. are on the 28/29 day calendar for February.

I actually feel bad for biden.

Why doesn't his wife or a loved one pull him out of there? He's making a complete fool of himself (just like mueller did).
He has to get enough delegates that he can transfer them to coumo and keep Bernie from the nomination
Then he will Thomas. Eagleton himself

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-citizen travel from China

Ummm...... I'm going to cut you a break because I know you suffer from a slight case of mental retardation, but your article is from February 4th. Trump banned travel from China on January 31st.

And what was happening in the Senate that day............oh.....I know.....arguing about calling new witnesses to a bogus trial.

I have no more fucks to give on that.

Moron, it's in the simplest form already, wtf do you not understand?

I'm the moron?

You don't seem to understand plain math.

7 isn't the same as 45, Fuckwit.

Hey dumbass, you should try READING, exactly how many countries is 100% MOOT as the aticle I quoted was from after US' ban went into effect.

I'm the moron?

Hey dumbass, you should try READING, exactly how many countries is 100% MOOT as the aticle I quoted was from after US' ban went into effect.
Go fuck yourself lefttard.

Yes seriously, this article is from ALMOST A MONTH before Trump enacted the ban on non-citizen travel from China

Ummm...... I'm going to cut you a break because I know you suffer from a slight case of mental retardation, but your article is from February 4th. Trump banned travel from China on January 31st.

And what was happening in the Senate that day............oh.....I know.....arguing about calling new witnesses to a bogus trial.

"Bogus trial" that concluded with bi-partissan agreement that exactly as Article I of impeachment charged Trump abused his office to extort Ukrainian president for personal political favors?

If you want to blame "bogus trial" for our poor response to this pandemic then you have no one but our swampy impeached President to blame for it. If he had even an ounce of decency in his bones none of this would happen.

Last edited:

"Bogus trial" that concluded with bi-partissan agreement that exactly as Article I of impeachment charged Trump abused his office to extort Ukraine for personal political favors?

You have no one but our bogus, swamp king President to blame for that "bogus trial".
Democrap party.........party of whiners and excuses.........and a poster who doesn't even know the months of the year............

You Suck at this........You do know that..........Go play in traffic..........

I'm the moron?

Um, not MOOT. You claimed 45 countries had bans before Trump’s China travel ban. You brought a link showing 7.

The fact that you were too stupid to realize your link was from AFTER the ban, not before it, just makes you look that much more ignorant.

You calling me a dumbass is fucking hilarious. :abgg2q.jpg:

"Bogus trial" that concluded with bi-partissan agreement that exactly as Article I of impeachment charged Trump abused his office to extort Ukrainian president for personal political favors?

If you want to blame "bogus trial" for our poor response to this pandemic then you have no one but our swampy impeached President to blame for it.
Don't pick your nose. You're head will cave in.

Forum List

Back