Biden, 2-1, seen as weakest of ‘recent presidents’

Better than for a ladies crotch grabbing pal of Putin
Well lets see about that comment.....we know that Obammy had special Putin kneepads, which I am assuming he passed on to Poopeypants. So its actually Dimmer love of Putin.
As for grabbing ladies crotches, are you mad because it isnt a man's crotch he grabs, or a kid's hair he sniffs, or a daughter he takes a shower with? Are you stupid or something Forrest?

Well lets see about that comment.....we know that Obammy had special Putin kneepads, which I am assuming he passed on to Poopeypants. So its actually Dimmer love of Putin.
As for grabbing ladies crotches, are you mad because it isnt a man's crotch he grabs, or a kid's hair he sniffs, or a daughter he takes a shower with? Are you stupid or something Forrest?
Has Biden sold any top secrets Anyone supporting or trusting that lying pos trump needs their heads examined

Has Biden sold any top secrets Anyone supporting or trusting that lying pos trump needs their heads examined
Again, Trump hasn't sold any Top Secret documents, but perhaps you should check with Hillary right wacko?
As for someone needing their head examined, mine has a brain in it, can you vouch for yours?

Forum List

Back