Biden, 2-1, seen as weakest of ‘recent presidents’

Not weaker than Donald. Dum dum although if your idea of maleness is bullying and stupidity and corruption, Donald’s your guy
You may not like Trump, but describing him as weak is obviously not accurate. He is literally the opposite of weak. He backs down from NOTHING. He gives up no ground, gives no concessions, and makes no apologies ever, even to his own detriment. When have you ever seen Trump NOT in a fight? All he does is fight. He apparently never gets tired of it.

What the fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:

Last edited:
"Recent" Presidents??? LOL!! How about the worst President in the history of the Republic?

Republicans view of a weak president = not Republican.

Not really. Clinton wasn’t bad. Carter was weak. The Kenyan was a community organizer and got elected because of his skin color. Abandon Americans *Joe is just a weak puppet.

Not really. Clinton wasn’t bad. Carter was weak. The Kenyan was a community organizer and got elected because of his skin color. Abandon Americans *Joe is just a weak puppet.

Clinton was the sort of guy who played both sides. Republicans liked him because he kind of tried to do what was popular, rather than what was necessary.

Obama got elected because he was a very charismatic person, like Clinton.

How, in your educated view, is Biden "weak". Make a comparison with other presidents to present your case. Or is this just fling shit and hoping it sticks kind of argument?

Clinton was the sort of guy who played both sides. Republicans liked him because he kind of tried to do what was popular, rather than what was necessary.

Obama got elected because he was a very charismatic person, like Clinton.

How, in your educated view, is Biden "weak". Make a comparison with other presidents to present your case. Or is this just fling shit and hoping it sticks kind of argument?

I don’t need to compare Babies Drowning At The Border *Joe to other presidents to show he’s weak. Every leader and bad actor in the world has seen the videos of the dementia, the slurring of words, Joe being lost and not allowed to answer questions. They see his weakness at the border. He’s a weak disaster of a president and the world knows it and is taking advantage of it.

I don’t need to compare Babies Drowning At The Border *Joe to other presidents to show he’s weak. Every leader and bad actor in the world has seen the videos of the dementia, the slurring of words, Joe being lost and not allowed to answer questions. They see his weakness at the border. He’s a weak disaster of a president and the world knows it and is taking advantage of it.

No, you don't need to do anything. You come with your attack on Biden, which is based on nothing more than what you want to see.

Actually trying to prove your argument would just make you look silly......

I mean, look at your pathetic name. You're a waste of time who couldn't make a decent argument if you tried.

No, you don't need to do anything. You come with your attack on Biden, which is based on nothing more than what you want to see.

Actually trying to prove your argument would just make you look silly......

I mean, look at your pathetic name. You're a waste of time who couldn't make a decent argument if you tried.

Wake up moonbat. Bike Crash *Joe is in international laughingstock. He garners zero respect around the world and we’re all worse off because of it.
If you and I were to debate I’d have you lying in the corner screaming racistsexisthomophobichater within 5 minutes because you’d have no other response.

You may not like Trump, but describing him as weak is obviously not accurate. He is literally the opposite of weak. He backs down from NOTHING. He gives up no ground, gives no concessions, and makes no apologies ever, even to his own detriment. When have you ever seen Trump NOT in a fight? All he does is fight. He apparently never gets tired of it.

What the fuck are you talking about? :cuckoo:
He’s weak-minded. That’s glaringly obvious.

Wake up moonbat. Bike Crash *Joe is in international laughingstock. He garners zero respect around the world and we’re all worse off because of it.
If you and I were to debate I’d have you lying in the corner screaming racistsexisthomophobichater within 5 minutes because you’d have no other response.

Welcome to the ignore list.

But the facts:

PG_2021.06.10_us-image_00-04.png

Forum List

Back