Biden, 2-1, seen as weakest of ‘recent presidents’

Hahahahah they send an aide to wake him up. F*JB wakes up
And
Claps for the speech he missed. Rubs his sleepy eyes then starts to clap but realizes the clapping is over and covers his embarrassment by rubbing his hands together.
What a turd.

rump who claims to be innocent and has nothing to hide, he sure does have a lot to hide.
Post image

He's a billionaire but needs you to send him $1000.

jillian
He's weak all right and a walking disaster. Just look at the border and the mess he's made there. Hope you live in NY so you can pay for all those unaccompanied illegals headed for your schools.

Trump is worth a thousand Bidungs.

Weak?? LOL Trump was never weak.

Not weaker than Donald. Dum dum although if your idea of maleness is bullying and stupidity and corruption, Donald’s your guy

You leftists add so much validation to the saying misery loves company, beginning to end. You reject who you are and project that BS on others, plain and simple.

jillian
He's weak all right and a walking disaster. Just look at the border and the mess he's made there. Hope you live in NY so you can pay for all those unaccompanied illegals headed for your schools.

Trump is worth a thousand Bidungs.

Weak?? LOL Trump was never weak.
Rtump isn't worth dung

Granted I don't know every president in and out, but from my 44 years alive and what I know about history I can honestly he is the worst president ever.

I'd see some presidents do some fucked up shit but not like this. It's like he is intentionally trying to damage the country, reshape it entirely, or he simply doesn't give a fuck and running it like some kid that inherits his parents business and runs it into the fucking ground because he doesn't know or care about anything.

What's worse is his entire administration is fucked up also and he has instated fucked up people like his 4 star tranny admiral, he campaigns for fucked up governors.

He needs to get put out on his ass and someone needs to get in there and clean house big time. Not in 3 years, now.

Jesus look at how badly he damaged the country and it's only been 10 months, we still have 3 years and 2 months of this guy and his cronies.

eddiew37
Trump did a better job as POTUS then Bidung is doing.

Hell before the very convenient Chinese virus hit UE was the lowest it had been in 50 year. Gas was 1.70 a gallon. We had jobs all across this country and a great economy.

Hope you are holding your breath for Bidung to accomplish that.

Markets all at new record highs Remember the moron saying our markets would be a disaster if Biden was President?? Remember???

Hell before the very convenient Chinese virus hit UE was the lowest it had been in 50 year. Gas was 1.70 a gallon.

UE is the lowest it has been in 50 years RIGHT NOW and gas was up to almost $3 before Covid shut down China.

fallback.png

main.svg

Forum List

Back