Bi-partisan legislators demand answers from Fauci on cruel puppy experiments

They've used animals in testing for years.

They used to burn pigs with flame throwers so that doctors could learn how to treat burn victims.

Sorry, but that does not make it ok to do it. The old "we have always done that" is total fucking bullshit. They did not have to let the dogs suffer horribly. I know politics are important to some people, but fuck something are just more important

Scientist do a lot of things your weak stomachs can't handle so you can live better...I don't agree with it but then again I think it's wrong to have a war on a plant where humans suffer from the attempt to incarcerated and kill the plant users.

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste told Changing America. "They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies."

...they cut their vocal cords so that the dogs could not even howl in pain

as their faces were being eaten off by hordes of sand fleas...

(the Beagles constant baking "distrubed" the "researchers.")

icon_smile_angry.gif
icon_smile_angry.gif
icon_smile_angry.gif

Fauci....hero of the left
So you're volunteering to take their place so the research can continue?

Lets go PETA….blast Fauci.

Good Lord….lefties doing medical experiments on puppies?

You people are soulless ghouls who have totally lost their morality.

Lets go PETA….blast Fauci.

Good Lord….lefties doing medical experiments on puppies?

You people are soulless ghouls who have totally lost their morality.
Uhm, how do you personally know the political philosphy of Moroccans? Your astute denial of the benefits you live with at the cost of animals being used in experiments is nothing more than being a hypocrite for political gain and posturing..The food you eat destroys countless animals called insects that destroy crops.

"Our investigators show that Fauci’s NIH division shipped part of a $375,800 grant to a lab in Tunisia to drug beagles and lock their heads in mesh cages filled with hungry sand flies so that the insects could eat them alive," White Coat Waste told Changing America. "They also locked beagles alone in cages in the desert overnight for nine consecutive nights to use them as bait to attract infectious sand flies."

...they cut their vocal cords so that the dogs could not even howl in pain

as their faces were being eaten off by hordes of sand fleas...

(the Beagles constant baking "distrubed" the "researchers.")

icon_smile_angry.gif
icon_smile_angry.gif
icon_smile_angry.gif

Fauci....hero of the left
Do you have a legitimate or any LINK? Am I just missing it???

Forum List

Back