Beware The White Robots

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
A professor of sociology at the University of Pittsburgh recently expressed concern over the lack of diversity among the robot population.

The caliber that’s teaching and forming young minds.

The educator in question, Mark Paterson, worries that black children “could end up interacting with white robots.” Specifically, “robots with reflective white surfaces.”

A professor of sociology at the University of Pittsburgh recently expressed concern over the lack of diversity among the robot population.

The caliber that’s teaching and forming young minds.

The educator in question, Mark Paterson, worries that black children “could end up interacting with white robots.” Specifically, “robots with reflective white surfaces.”

LOL. A hit piece written by a staffer for an alt-right publication whose staff is so white and right wing it can't be taken seriously except by....well, you know who you are. :) (Easily led).

Decided to abandon your E. Palestine thread? You gonna blame this one on Biden too? :auiqs.jpg:

This ^^^ is what's on my biz line 24/7

want to have some fun w/ AI ?

Ask an offbeat Q

~S~

White robots?
Obviously you missed the release of the
BLM2001 urban assualt series...
ai-generated-8221066_640.jpg

When it comes to robots, this is truly a case in which color does not matter.

Life will be so much nicer and safer when robots take over.

No more incompetent or lazy or dishonest human beings ripping off other human beings.

Everyone can have a robot to do the gardening, cook the food, drive you to your appointments, and be your loyal servant at home. And to be your bodyguard.

The future is going to be wonderful for human beings.

LOL. A hit piece written by a staffer for an alt-right publication whose staff is so white and right wing it can't be taken seriously except by....well, you know who you are. :) (Easily led).

Decided to abandon your E. Palestine thread? You gonna blame this one on Biden too? :auiqs.jpg:
Why would I bring up Joe ‘I hire people based upon skin pigmentation’ Biden?

Forum List

Back