Beware Of The Madrassas

PoliticalChic

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Oct 6, 2008
Brooklyn, NY
1. That means the college/university system.
There was a thread stating that it is child abuse sending your child to government school...

This article is much the same about college today:

"WHAT’S IN STORE FOR YOUR SONS

I have been a professor at Bucknell University for twenty years, and alas, .... It is my considered view that a parent with the best interests of a male child at heart should be intensely concerned about what he is likely to experience at a school like the one in which I work.

Young men in institutions like mine are mercilessly stereotyped. They are compelled to unquestioningly acquiesce to fundamentally anti-male social justice doctrines that are in the process of becoming the raison d’être of such institutions. They are told throughout their four years at college that a male who unapologetically embraces his nature commits an eternal offense. Unless he agrees to fundamentally change himself to suit the desires of his moral betters, he is to be despised by the righteous and becomes a legitimate target for repression.

2. I have heard people in important positions in my university talk unguardedly (they believe that everyone shares their perspective) with disdain for white male students who are universally assumed to benefit from “privilege” and harbor racist sentiments. Those male students come from all over the country, from different ethnic backgrounds, from different social classes. They adhere to different religious faiths, and they have different political beliefs and make different intellectual and career plans. When they arrive on campus, they are told endlessly that difference and diversity are to be celebrated, recognized, praised in all their forms—except insofar as they might apply to them.

3. The increasingly dominant view at woke liberal arts schools is that all white heterosexual males are the same. They are faceless representatives of the supposed top spot in a hierarchical structure that illegitimately dominates others. They are regarded as potential rapists.

4. A group of Bucknell faculty and administrators have for years perpetuated a disputed narrative that women on campus labor under a regime of constant male sexual violence and terror. White heterosexual males are racists simply by virtue of their whiteness. They are homophobes if they do not instantly and effusively agree with every radical claim about sexuality and gender identity made by advocates masquerading as scholars.

5. In the 1970s, Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson playfully warned mothers about the downsides of the cowboy business: “Mammas don’t let your babies grow up to be cowboys / Don't let ‘em pick guitars and drive them old trucks / Make ‘em be doctors and lawyers and such.”
I find myself singing that tune with new lyrics: “Mammas don’t let your (male) babies grow up to attend a woke liberal arts college.”

1626894661009.png

*****CHUCKLE*****

:)

6. "As at many other schools, at Bucknell some whole departments and large segments of others are dedicated to denouncing white heterosexual males as agents of oppression. Many professors here tirelessly advocate against “toxic masculinity” and “the patriarchy.”

According to one of these educators, the following offer evidence of this malign dominance: that men raise their hands in class differently than women do, that the men’s national soccer team is paid more than the women’s national team, and that men tend to prefer hamburgers to salads while women more frequently have the inverse preference.

The theology of systemic racism, a ghostly form of violence produced largely by white males and directed at non-whites, is a dogma on campuses like mine. Indeed, some professors here have stated that questioning it is itself an example of systemic racism. And as for white heterosexual male conservative students, some members of the faculty happily and publicly cheer the death of conservative men and admit their inability to “fathom” their “humanity.”
Op.Cit.

These people voted for Biden.....and aim to make your children vote the same way.

View attachment 515476

They can be woke as they want because in the end real...

*****CHUCKLE*****

Interesting.....those Liberals/Progressives/Democrats are known to have fewer children than our side does.

Having fewer kids will not save us from climate change - Vox​

https://www.vox.com › future-perfect › climate-change...

Feb 13, 2020 — In a system with a firm binding cap on emissions, having a child who consumes polluting electricity would increase demand for emissions ...

Want to fight climate change? Have fewer children | Carbon ...​

https://www.theguardian.com › environment › jul › wa...

Jul 12, 2017 — The new study, published in Environmental Research Letters, sets out the impact of different actions on a comparable basis. By far the biggest ...
Missing: demand ‎| Must include: demand

Environmentalists Preach: Have Fewer Kids | National Review​

https://www.nationalreview.com › 2017/09 › environm...

Sep 15, 2017 — Environmentalists Know How Many Kids You Have — Too Many ... and substantially reduce annual personal emissions” is having one fewer child.

No Children Because of Climate Change? Some People Are ...​

https://www.nytimes.com › 2018/02/05 › climate-change-...

Feb 5, 2018 — And while few, if any, studies have examined how large a role climate change plays in people's childbearing decisions, it loomed large in ...

Interesting.....those Liberals/Progressives/Democrats are known to have fewer children than our side does.

Having fewer kids will not save us from climate change - Vox

Feb 13, 2020 — In a system with a firm binding cap on emissions, having a child who consumes polluting electricity would increase demand for emissions ...

Want to fight climate change? Have fewer children | Carbon ...

Jul 12, 2017 — The new study, published in Environmental Research Letters, sets out the impact of different actions on a comparable basis. By far the biggest ...

Environmentalists Preach: Have Fewer Kids | National Review

Sep 15, 2017 — Environmentalists Know How Many Kids You Have — Too Many ... and substantially reduce annual personal emissions” is having one fewer child.

No Children Because of Climate Change? Some People Are ...

Feb 5, 2018 — And while few, if any, studies have examined how large a role climate change plays in people's childbearing decisions, it loomed large in ...
1626897723883.png

Imagine that

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

'... I have watched a particular scene play out again and again. During class discussion, the topic of sex difference comes up. (I teach on it routinely in a number of courses.) Some students evince unhappiness with my discussion of the biological facts that show that sex differences exist. They invoke “the patriarchy” to buttress their belief that women are an oppressed class at Bucknell and that men are their oppressors.

One of them then argues that men dominate public space, including the classroom, talking aggressively and crowding out female voices. I indicate to the speaker that in the entirety of our discussion of this and nearly every other topic in the course, men have been largely silent in class, and that it is in fact women, and almost exclusively feminist women, such as the speaker, who talk constantly. This observation is never substantively challenged because everyone in the class knows it to be true. But it is always received with frustration by students who have invoked “the patriarchy.” Sometimes they lodge reports with my department chair or dean regarding how insensitive and probably misogynist I am to point out such inconvenient facts.

The men in the class sit quietly and look around the room uncomfortably, hoping no one will ask what they think about the matter. I often hear from them via email or in office hours, during which they are careful to ask me to close my door so their candid thoughts will not reach the ears of my colleagues in the hall.

I wonder, as I talk with these young men, how any loving parent can imagine that this kind of environment is best for their sons."

Can I get an "Amen!"

View attachment 515502

Careful that last word might indicate a approval of patriarchy

*****SMILE*****

It's so hard to put that word in context, what with.....

...Facebook offers 56 options. You can use up to 10 of them on your profile. Fifty-six sounds like a lot, but actually a lot of them are variations on a theme — "cisgender man" and "cisgender male," as well as "cis man" and "cis male." In terms of broad categories, there about a dozen.

Facebook offers users 56 new gender options: Here's what ...

https://theweek.com › articles › facebook-offers-users-56-new-gender-option...

There was a thread stating that it is child abuse sending your child to government school...

I have been a professor at Bucknell University for twenty years, and alas, .... It is my considered view that a parent with the best interests of a male child at heart should be intensely concerned about what he is likely to experience at a school like the one in which I work.

Young men in institutions like mine are mercilessly stereotyped. They are compelled to unquestioningly acquiesce to fundamentally anti-male social justice doctrines that are in the process of becoming the raison d’être of such institutions. They are told throughout their four years at college that a male who unapologetically embraces his nature commits an eternal offense. Unless he agrees to fundamentally change himself to suit the desires of his moral betters, he is to be despised by the righteous and becomes a legitimate target for repression.

2. I have heard people in important positions in my university talk unguardedly (they believe that everyone shares their perspective) with disdain for white male students who are universally assumed to benefit from “privilege” and harbor racist sentiments. Those male students come from all over the country, from different ethnic backgrounds, from different social classes. They adhere to different religious faiths, and they have different political beliefs and make different intellectual and career plans. When they arrive on campus, they are told endlessly that difference and diversity are to be celebrated, recognized, praised in all their forms—except insofar as they might apply to them.

3. The increasingly dominant view at woke liberal arts schools is that all white heterosexual males are the same. They are faceless representatives of the supposed top spot in a hierarchical structure that illegitimately dominates others. They are regarded as potential rapists.

4. A group of Bucknell faculty and administrators have for years perpetuated a disputed narrative that women on campus labor under a regime of constant male sexual violence and terror. White heterosexual males are racists simply by virtue of their whiteness. They are homophobes if they do not instantly and effusively agree with every radical claim about sexuality and gender identity made by advocates masquerading as scholars.

5. In the 1970s, Waylon Jennings and Willie Nelson playfully warned mothers about the downsides of the cowboy business: “Mammas don’t let your babies grow up to be cowboys / Don't let ‘em pick guitars and drive them old trucks / Make ‘em be doctors and lawyers and such.”
I find myself singing that tune with new lyrics: “Mammas don’t let your (male) babies grow up to attend a woke liberal arts college.”
White-right nonsense. You're bothered that white racism is being exposed, and you feel naked.

Move to Russia. You'll fit right in.

It's so hard to put that word in context, what with.....

...Facebook offers 56 options. You can use up to 10 of them on your profile. Fifty-six sounds like a lot, but actually a lot of them are variations on a theme — "cisgender man" and "cisgender male," as well as "cis man" and "cis male." In terms of broad categories, there about a dozen.

Facebook offers users 56 new gender options: Here's what ...

https://theweek.com › articles › facebook-offers-users-56-new-gender-option...
Interesting that none of this is reflected in anything Biden is doing. Working on environment, economy, pandemic... but all the Republicans want to talk about is "woke" college radicals, as if they are the Democratic Party. They are not, but then you know that, as you are all liars.

Liars and traitors. Get out.

Democrats.......they love children and Planned Parenthood.
Republiscum---they love dictators and racism, and prove it daily.

Republiscum---they whine about BLM, CRT, trans in bathrooms, guns and God, but are very silent about the real economic damage Republicans do daily at every level to the PEOPLE unlucky enough not to own a corporation.

Republiscum---support a fascist insurrection then claim that if Biden tells them to wear a mask he's "authoritarian".

Y'all are vile. Deplorable doesn't being to cover it. I do not consider you human. Catch Delta today.

Having fewer kids will not save us from climate change - Vox

Want to fight climate change? Have fewer children | Carbon ...

Environmentalists Preach: Have Fewer Kids | National Review

No Children Because of Climate Change? Some People Are ...

But y'all's kids likely will have a high Delta death rate, so it all evens out.

We Democrats don't let our kids die due to our own spoiled crybaby irresponsible behavior. No, that's RepubliQan schtick.

View attachment 515479

Imagine that

*****HAPPY SMILE*****

I hate blind patriotism. God bless WHAT exactly? Our teeming hordes of white-right traitorous insurrectionists? Our misguided anti-science Medieval nutballs? The fact that so many are stupid enough to vote for a perverted reality-TV nitwit?

God bless those who truly believe in democracy and aren't traipsing down the current QOP's treasonous path.

White-right nonsense. You're bothered that white racism is being exposed, and you feel naked.

Move to Russia. You'll fit right in.

Bet you can't list any "white racism."

You are simply one more of the mindless drones who repeat and never question your masters.

For a bit of history.....the Democrat Party is the only one that has an 80 year history of d supporting and advancing Russia, from the 32nd President on.

To appear as though you were an adult, first and foremost.....drop any reference to Putin and Russia.

That collusion lie was exploded by the Mueller fiasco.

If there was any doubt who Putin favored as President….the dossier was a Russian attempt to sink the Trump campaign.

Second.....you, being as ignorant as you are, don't realize that the Democrat Party is the one that supported, shielded, and took orders from the Soviets for 80 years, and Obama made a quid pro quo with Putin.....here:

Third,....the Democrat Party today stands for all of the aims of the Communist Party.

Succinctly put.....rules #1 and #2

Rule #1 Every argument from Democrats and Liberals is a misrepresentation, a fabrication, or a bald-faced lie.

Rule #2

To know what the Left is guilty of, just watch what they blame the other side of doing.

2a. If not for double standards Liberals would have no standards at all.

Now….vat about moose and skwerril????

Democrat Jerry Nadler’s ties to Russia

Interesting that none of this is reflected in anything Biden is doing. Working on environment, economy, pandemic... but all the Republicans want to talk about is "woke" college radicals, as if they are the Democratic Party. They are not, but then you know that, as you are all liars.

Liars and traitors. Get out.

"... all the Republicans want to talk about is "woke" college radicals, as if they are the Democratic Party."

They are.

The 'Skin-Color Party'

Let's check:

============================================

"Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin.

Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994.

“Melanin endows blacks with greater mental, physical, and spiritual abilities — something which cannot be measured by Eurocentric standards.” Kristen Clarke wrote."

“Melanin Endows Blacks with Greater Mental, Physical and Spiritual Abilities” (VIDEO)
Kristen Clarke, Joe Biden’s choice to lead the Justice Department’s Civil Rights Division, believes black people are superior to white people because they possess more melanin. Fox News host Tucker Carlson obtained shocking statements Clarke made in 1994. “Melanin endows blacks with greater ment ...

thespectator.info

How many children do you have?

Republiscum---they love dictators and racism, and prove it daily.

Republiscum---they whine about BLM, CRT, trans in bathrooms, guns and God, but are very silent about the real economic damage Republicans do daily at every level to the PEOPLE unlucky enough not to own a corporation.

Republiscum---support a fascist insurrection then claim that if Biden tells them to wear a mask he's "authoritarian".

Y'all are vile. Deplorable doesn't being to cover it. I do not consider you human. Catch Delta today.

"Republiscum---they whine about BLM, CRT, trans in bathrooms, guns and God, but are very silent about the real economic damage Republicans do daily at every level to the PEOPLE unlucky enough not to own a corporation."

Get ready to eat your words:

"Call It the Critical Trump Theory: Free Enterprise Is a Miracle for Minorities

Now we come to the economic part of this story. Usually welfare and entitlement subsidies are at the center of discussions of black economic development, but it didn't work. Government dependency won out over black ownership. During the Trump years, though, a new model was put in place with great success.

In his National Review online article, my friend and Trump alumnus, Scott Turner, writes convincingly with facts about the success of African Americans under free enterprise policies. While Mr. Trump is often accused of being one of the most racist presidents, the facts are that black Americans experienced huge benefits from lower taxes and fewer regulations.

The unemployment rate, pre-pandemic, for blacks reached a record low of 5.2%. The poverty rate for black Americans hit record lows, while a total of 1 million lifted themselves out of poverty. Real median household income for black families rose above $4,000 dollars after falling over the previous 14 years. Black home ownership sky-rocketed.

Median weekly earnings grew 4.1% on average, higher than the 3.4% earnings growth for whites. Scott argues that the 2017 tax cut was crucial, as was the de-regulation of business and perhaps most important, the creation of nearly 9,000 opportunity zones, which attracted roughly $75 billion in capital for under-served communities.

That’s enough to create half a million jobs, lift another million persons out of poverty, by using a simple tool where capital gains of long-term investments were taxed at zero. These are important achievements by a Republican president and a Republican party who are always viciously attacked by the CRT, woke crowd. The wokes, though, are wrong.

And their woke economics of welfare and entitlement subsidies do African Americans over the long run a great disservice and great harm, with poor results. The same holds true for other minority groups. It’s no secret that Mr. Trump’s reelection attracted a big increase in African American voters and a whopping gain from Hispanics.

Give free enterprise a chance, and it will work economic miracles. Unfortunately, President Biden appears to be siding with the woke crowd."

Forum List

Back