Better to be murdered by an NRA gun nut, not an illegal alien

and another thing.....Europe is importing immigrants from countries far more violent than Europe...and soon their violent gun crime will be increasing.....

And this has been happening for a long time now. Gun crime actually increased with Jamaican immigration, this seems to have stopped now that new laws are in place. The Yardies and other gangs brought their guns with them. The police are dealing with this sort of thing effectively. Immigration is still a problem, but mainly for other reasons and more low level crime than murder.

th

Police winning battle against inner city gun crime - Crime - UK - The Independent

"Firearms offences have fallen by more than 40 percent in less than a decade, with the rise of “gun culture” in Britain’s inner cities apparently reversed because of improved police intelligence."

This is part of the difference in the UK and US. The UK tries to solve problems at the core. The US tries to set an example, show that they're being tough on crime, which helps their cause.

And the fact that the police have been cooking their numbers...you didn't mention that story did you?

And anti gun paradise...Australia....also importing violent people from other cultures.....

Gun found every two days in Melbourne s red zone

Police are discovering guns in cars every two days in Melbourne's north-west, which has been dubbed the "red zone" by officers concerned about a growing gangster culture in the region.

The alarming figure, obtained from The Police Association, follows anecdotal and statistical evidence of a burgeoning gun culture among young men in the city's north-western fringe.

Police working in the large region, which includes Broadmeadows, Sunshine and Werribee, have reported:

Advertisement

• Firearm-related incidents, such as drive-by shootings, every six days.
  • An increasing trend of children as young as 16 carrying guns.
  • Regularly finding guns in cars, including sawn-off shotguns and an automatic machine gun, during routine car intercepts.
  • Guns stolen from rural homes being used in violent crime in the north-west. Some 530 guns were stolen in rural Victoria in 2013.
It comes as the Crime Statistics Agency released figures on Thursday showing an almost threefold jump in firearm offences in the north-west over the past five years, from 581 in the year to March 2011 to 1332 in the 12 months to April 2015.

A similar trend was reported statewide, with firearm offences rising more than 50 per cent to 13,626.

The figures follow recent high-profile shootings in which two men have been killed - one in Keysborough, the other in Altona Meadows - and significant gun seizures by police. In March, an automatic machine gun was found during a car intercept in Sunbury, and in February, an M16 assault rifle and Thureon machine gun were seized in raids on homes in the city's west.

and another thing.....Europe is importing immigrants from countries far more violent than Europe...and soon their violent gun crime will be increasing.....

And this has been happening for a long time now. Gun crime actually increased with Jamaican immigration, this seems to have stopped now that new laws are in place. The Yardies and other gangs brought their guns with them. The police are dealing with this sort of thing effectively. Immigration is still a problem, but mainly for other reasons and more low level crime than murder.

th

Police winning battle against inner city gun crime - Crime - UK - The Independent

"Firearms offences have fallen by more than 40 percent in less than a decade, with the rise of “gun culture” in Britain’s inner cities apparently reversed because of improved police intelligence."

This is part of the difference in the UK and US. The UK tries to solve problems at the core. The US tries to set an example, show that they're being tough on crime, which helps their cause.

Jamaican gangs aren't the problem anymore..........

Judging from the RWers reaction to the murder in SF, it seems that they would be "happier" if murders were committed by legal US citizen NRA members who exercise their second amendment rights and use a weapon to kill other people.

It seems the RWers are very angry that the murder in SF was committed by an illegal alien. I didn't know that there are "good murderers" and "bad murderers" in this world.

RWers ignore NRA gun nuts committing murders. They only get extremely agitated when the murderer is in the US illegally.

Yanno, it is bad to be murdered by a fellow citizen (it happens in every country) but being done in by someone who has no biz being here is certainly avoidable. Illegals have no right to add to our grim stats and only a flaming idiot bends over for it.

Criminals in Europe routinely get fully automatic rifles with 30 round magazines...European law enforcement has stated that getting these guns is easy...they can get them even with criminal convictions in countries that don't have gun stores and don't let any civilians have these fully automatic weapons.....

It has everything to do with culture since they can get these guns whenever they want them....they have a history of Feudalism and pacifism as a result of the World Wars and their culture of class in their society......

You think that criminals look at history books and see a "history of Feudalism and pacifism" and then go and buy guns and then don't use them because of this?

HAHAHAHA. You're joking right? This is absolutely ridiculous.

They are less likely to use them because their gun is going to be more a power symbol, they have the gun, they can get ahead in the criminal world, but if they use it then they're putting their gun at risk.

I mean, in the US you get 20 years for sleeping with a 17 year old student, and what for murder?

SENTENCING FOR GUN-RELATED CRIMES (which appears to be Connecticut)

First degree manslaughter gets an average of 334 months when no part is partially suspended. That's 27 years.

Time Served by Criminals Sentenced to Florida s Prisons - Section 2 Violent Crimes

Florida

Chart 8
Murder/Manslaughter
Average Prison Time Served in Years for New Admissions
Under Different Sentencing Policies: FY 1979-80 to FY 2003-2004
chart8.GIF

Chart 9
Murder/Manslaughter
By Fiscal Year: FY 1979-1980 to FY 2003-2004
chart9.GIF

Judging from the RWers reaction to the murder in SF, it seems that they would be "happier" if murders were committed by legal US citizen NRA members who exercise their second amendment rights and use a weapon to kill other people.

It seems the RWers are very angry that the murder in SF was committed by an illegal alien. I didn't know that there are "good murderers" and "bad murderers" in this world.

RWers ignore NRA gun nuts committing murders. They only get extremely agitated when the murderer is in the US illegally.

Yanno, it is bad to be murdered by a fellow citizen (it happens in every country) but being done in by someone who has no biz being here is certainly avoidable. Illegals have no right to add to our grim stats and only a flaming idiot bends over for it.

I never said illegals have the right to be US or they have the right to murder us. No sir! You don't read me very well.

What I said was that conservatives suddenly woke up to the horrors of murders and gun violence when they found out the murderer was an illegal alien. They always remain in their deep slumber when the murderers hold US passports and are from US suburbia, from a Christian family around their neghborhoods.

I am consistent in my views that all murderers are bad and they all need to be locked up, illegal or not. It's only RWers who are beginning to just understand the horrors of gun violence since they found out that a white female was murdered by a brown skinned spanish speaking illegal alien.

They would have ignored the news and moved on had the murderer been an NRA member from the white race. That was my point and I am 100% right on this. Thanks any ways.

Criminals in Europe routinely get fully automatic rifles with 30 round magazines...European law enforcement has stated that getting these guns is easy...they can get them even with criminal convictions in countries that don't have gun stores and don't let any civilians have these fully automatic weapons.....

It has everything to do with culture since they can get these guns whenever they want them....they have a history of Feudalism and pacifism as a result of the World Wars and their culture of class in their society......

You think that criminals look at history books and see a "history of Feudalism and pacifism" and then go and buy guns and then don't use them because of this?

They are less likely to use them because their gun is going to be more a power symbol, they have the gun, they can get ahead in the criminal world, but if they use it then they're putting their gun at risk.

I mean, in the US you get 20 years for sleeping with a 17 year old student, and what for murder?

First degree manslaughter gets an average of 334 months when no part is partially suspended. That's 27 years.

Time Served by Criminals Sentenced to Florida s Prisons - Section 2 Violent Crimes

Florida

Chart 8
Murder/Manslaughter

chart8.GIF

Chart 9
Murder/Manslaughter

chart9.GIF

Do you really think the gang members in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore are violent killers because of racism? Criminal culture reflects the culture of Europe.....their people were less violent than our people long before they banned guns......dittos Japan, another country that has even closer ties to their feudal class system and respect for authority......

Florida

Chart 8
Murder/Manslaughter

chart8.GIF

Chart 9
Murder/Manslaughter

chart9.GIF

This is the cultural pacifism I am talking about......

UK Police Tell Subjects Not To Harm Their Attackers Get A Rape Alarm The Daily Caller

The statement appears in the Frequently Asked Questions section of www.askthe.police.uk – a site that is operated by the Police National Legal Database. Information provided by the PNLD and its site are used by local police constabularies to help inform the public.

The question at issue asks, “Are there any legal self defence products that I can buy?” Succinctly epitomizing the sad state of natural rights in Great Britain, the first sentence states, “The only fully legal self defence product at the moment is a rape alarm.”

And to add even more insult to human dignity, the statement cautions subjects against the use of nearly any other type of defense product, and reads like an appeal for victims to graciously suffer criminal violence. The answer makes clear “You must not get a product which is made or adapted to cause a person injury. Possession of such a product in public (and in private in specific circumstances) is against the law.” So even in the sanctity of one’s home, the statement seems to suggest that care for violent offenders outweighs the rights of potential victims to be safe and secure against attack.

Read more: UK Police Tell Subjects Not To Harm Their Attackers Get A Rape Alarm The Daily Caller

Florida

Chart 8
Murder/Manslaughter

chart8.GIF

Chart 9
Murder/Manslaughter

chart9.GIF

Do you really think the gang members in Chicago, Detroit, Baltimore are violent killers because of racism? Criminal culture reflects the culture of Europe.....their people were less violent than our people long before they banned guns......dittos Japan, another country that has even closer ties to their feudal class system and respect for authority......

I think it has more to do with inequality.
http://web.stanford.edu/group/scspi/slides/ViolentCrime.pdf

The relationship between violent crime and income inequality also holds outside of the United States. This figure shows the relationship between income inequality and homicide rates among OECD countries. As you can see, the United States has both the highest rate of inequality and the highest per capita homicide rate.

Florida

Chart 8
Murder/Manslaughter

chart8.GIF

Chart 9
Murder/Manslaughter

chart9.GIF

Well...these small European Countries are also less racially diverse...for now.....and cultural ideas on violence also influence the reactions of criminals and victims.....

I never said illegals have the right to be US or they have the right to murder us. No sir! You don't read me very well.

What I said was that conservatives suddenly woke up to the horrors of murders and gun violence when they found out the murderer was an illegal alien. They always remain in their deep slumber when the murderers hold US passports and are from US suburbia, from a Christian family around their neghborhoods.

I am consistent in my views that all murderers are bad and they all need to be locked up, illegal or not. It's only RWers who are beginning to just understand the horrors of gun violence since they found out that a white female was murdered by a brown skinned spanish speaking illegal alien.

They would have ignored the news and moved on had the murderer been an NRA member from the white race. That was my point and I am 100% right on this. Thanks any ways.

Every country has its murderers and their crimes surely diminish the quality of our lives but Americans of all political leanings are right to be outraged by murders committed by people who have no biz being here in the first place and to try to make this into "RW hypocrisy" is to bend over and take it where the sun doesn't shine. I guess some people just enjoy that.

Last edited:

Florida

Chart 8
Murder/Manslaughter

chart8.GIF

Chart 9
Murder/Manslaughter

chart9.GIF

Well...these small European Countries are also less racially diverse...for now.....and cultural ideas on violence also influence the reactions of criminals and victims.....

I don't completely disagree with you. I just think it is more to do with inequality than cultural differences. There are obviously cultures out there that are quite violent. I think those cultures also have lots of inequality...

Last edited:

Every country has its murderers and their crimes surely diminish the quality of our lives but Americans of all political leanings are right to be outraged by murders committed by people who have no biz being here in the first place and to try to make this into "RW hypocrisy" is to bend over and take it where the sun doesn't shine. I guess you just enjoy that.

I think everyone hates hearing about tragedies like these. It is worse when there were a lot of opportunities for this to be avoided, like in this case.

Florida

Chart 8
Murder/Manslaughter

chart8.GIF

Chart 9
Murder/Manslaughter

chart9.GIF

The relationship between violent crime and income inequality also holds outside of the United States. This figure shows the relationship between income inequality and homicide rates among OECD countries. As you can see, the United States has both the highest rate of inequality and the highest per capita homicide rate.

The question then being are violent criminals violent because they are poor or are they poor because they are criminals?

Jamaican gangs aren't the problem anymore..........

Why is that?

They have imported violent, hostile muslims from war torn 3rd World Countries with no history of pacifism.....they are already creating a criminal culture and are the main group using guns in crimes....

No, you seem to be taking on the "War of Terror" and trying to make it part of crime in the UK. That's not what is happening. There are radical Muslims in the UK, about 10% of Muslims. Whereas about 50% of Muslims never go to a Mosque.

Part of the problem seems to be that Muslims came her under-educated. They still weren't a problem. The first generation or two wanted to get on and work. However it was always going to be in low paid jobs.

Being born with hope that you will be someone is something that keeps people out of trouble. Being born into a lack of hope leads people to crime. And with many third generation (more or less) immigrants who felt like this, then problems occur.

The same is true with black people as well as Muslims.
However for Muslims things appear to be picking up. 53% of Muslims will go to university however. This is higher than for Christians. So, intelligent Muslims will move away from poverty.

12% of prisoners are Muslim. This is compared to 3% of people being Muslim. Then again this might be more due to more Muslims being in poverty than say, Christians. There is a very strong link between poverty and crime.

400px-USA_2009._Percent_of_adult_males_incarcerated_by_race_and_ethnicity.png

Take the US. White people have a 7% poverty rate. Hispanics and Blacks a 25% poverty rate. So, in theory Hispanic people have a LOWER rate of prisoners compared to their poverty rate than white people, whereas black people have a higher.

Now, this is probably historic to a certain extend, but history can be wiped away with decent

The question then being are violent criminals violent because they are poor or are they poor because they are criminals?

Poverty exists for a variety of reasons.

Often poor people are less intelligent. They make bad choices. But also there's a thing about academic intelligence. You go through school, if you're academic you're told how intelligent you are, and you want to move forwards and you find school easy. If you're not academic then you get told you're stupid all through school and school is harder for you. Sometimes non-academic intelligence outshines this, sometimes not.
But an education system which teaches to the kids, and not forces the kids to a system, is better. It allows kids to find what they're good at and then move forwards happily. This alone might reduce crime in inner city areas quite a bit.

There are causes of poverty, and there are reasons why poverty becomes a cycle too. Being brought up with no hope is one of these, and education plays its part.

But when the government does nothing to help, points the finger, makes Trumpesc type comments vilifying people all the time, it's Hispanics now, before it was Muslims etc etc, it just appears that those in charge are trying to keep the poor down, and make it easier for the rich to get on in life.

LOL! No one is disputing that we don't want murderers. But as I said before, the CONS get angry only when the murderer is illegal. They would have felt much better and more at peace if the murderer was a white, Christian, Anglo, heterosexual, wealthy male. That's not my logic. Cons have made it perfectly clear that when it comes to murders, they prefer a specific breed of murderers against all other kinds.
All of the above: A lie.

So you think all those killers shooting people in Chicago are members of the NRA?

Forum List

Back