Man Who Started BMX Craze Dies in Vacant Lot

longknife

Diamond Member
Sep 21, 2012
Sin City
600x338

He started out in a vacant lot in LA and ended up dead in a vacant lot in Indio in California's Imperial Valley. Is there some reason celebrities can't seem to get through life without drugs? Scot Breithaupt found dead in a tent and the corner still hasn't announced cause of death.

Read the story @ Scot Breithaupt dies at 57 started global BMX craze in Long Beach - LA Times

Dafuck is a "BMX"?

Sounds like something you get from taking too many laxatives.

Dafuck is a "BMX"?

Sounds like something you get from taking too many laxatives.

Typical for you to jump on a thread without having the faintest idea what it's all about! :(

300px-BMX_racing_action_photo.jpg

I can't find the actual definition of BMX but it has to do with the bicycles used in the races.

600x338

He started out in a vacant lot in LA and ended up dead in a vacant lot in Indio in California's Imperial Valley. Is there some reason celebrities can't seem to get through life without drugs? Scot Breithaupt found dead in a tent and the corner still hasn't announced cause of death.

Read the story @ Scot Breithaupt dies at 57 started global BMX craze in Long Beach - LA Times
Was he your hero? I'm sorry. What did he invent? The track, the sport?

Sigh. Has nothing to do with me as I've never ridden BMX or even paid much attention to it.

It's just kinda sad that someone who started something that was and in certain areas still is very popular ends up dying in a tent in a vacant lot.

Some people simply can't deal with success.

Forum List

Back