Better to be murdered by an NRA gun nut, not an illegal alien

Judging from the RWers reaction to the murder in SF, it seems that they would be "happier" if murders were committed by legal US citizen NRA members who exercise their second amendment rights and use a weapon to kill other people.

It seems the RWers are very angry that the murder in SF was committed by an illegal alien. I didn't know that there are "good murderers" and "bad murderers" in this world.

RWers ignore NRA gun nuts committing murders. They only get extremely agitated when the murderer is in the US illegally.

This has got to be one of the dumbest OP's in the last 30 days.
The ridiculious thought processes to come up with such inane conclusions is just baffling.
May be you are so ignorant about facts of real life.
Says the guy who argues from emotion, ignorance and/or dishonesty - that hates the fact that he has to lie to make a point.
:Boom2::blowup:
As anticipated -- no sound response.
I do appreciate how you enjoy proving my premise - please do keep up the good work.

It's OK, I have to get back to work shortly. So how many deadly weapons do you own? LOL, see you later.

Judging from the RWers reaction to the murder in SF, it seems that they would be "happier" if murders were committed by legal US citizen NRA members who exercise their second amendment rights and use a weapon to kill other people.

It seems the RWers are very angry that the murder in SF was committed by an illegal alien. I didn't know that there are "good murderers" and "bad murderers" in this world.

RWers ignore NRA gun nuts committing murders. They only get extremely agitated when the murderer is in the US illegally.

So typical of the left.

This is how it works. This person has no right to be here in the U.S., they are breaking our laws just by being here. Because of that, it makes it even more frustrating when something like this happens knowing that if our government would only protect our borders a person like this would never have been here in the first place to kill someone.

Well, then what about a white anglo Christian US citizen who (lo and behold) breaks the law by murdering someone?

You are agreeing with me and you proved my point. You do feel the pain a lot more when someone is here illegally and commits a murder. You feel much more at ease if the murderer is a US citizen.

So again, do you feel a little better when the murderers are US citizens as opposed to illegal aliens? Obviously you guys have been harping on this point that "the murderer was here illegally" a lot more than there shouldn't be guns so easily available.

Your focus is totally on the issue of someone's citizenship as opposed to gun proliferation in America. Once again, you don't need to answer me. I know that most right wingers and gun nuts in America feel a lot lot lot better when they find out that the killer was one of them and not some darker skinned alien who shouldn't be here.

Let me give you an example. Years ago where I live a convicted felon was serving a long sentence in the Oregon state pen. Years went by and he had accumulated a spotless record and was considered the model prisoner.
He was given a weekend pass, and was allowed to meet his family at a halfway house for the entire weekend. He ended up stealing a car and drove to another town in Oregon where he kidnapped an older couple and ended up murdering them.
The daughter of the couple was heartbroken as you might imagine. She was also furious that the felon was allowed the weekend out, stating to the media that her parents would be alive today if the warden would gave never allowed the felon to freely move about.

That's what I'm talking about when I say that a murder like this is doubly frustrating and maddening.
You're on the left, so you don't believe in borders in the first place, so you simply wouldn't understand.

Nope actually your last sentence is so terribly incorrect, I just can't even imagine how to refute it. Bush granted amnesty to illegals. Obama deported illegal aliens furiously to the point his party was afraid they might lose hispanic support and have been conscerned about it for years. That's the ferocity of Obama's deportations. I support Obama's attempts to manage immigration crisis where he granted temporary amnesty but also deported illegals with furious force.

No one is saying criminals should get away easily. Your problem is that you people on the right focus on punishments and deportations more than preventing a crime through gun control. Be that as it may. my OP was about the fact that cons treat different murderers with different standards. Liberals do not. I am for full and furious prosecution and punishment of the illegal alien who committed the murder.

The difference between left and right: Leftists do not raise funds to defend murderers and killers.

I blame all lawmakers for not adequately securing our borders. The difference however between non-politician Dims/libs and conservatives is, you guys work to keep illegals here, where Conservatives want illegals deported, strong borders, and our immigration laws respected. You might be against a murdering illegal, we're against them for being here in the first place whether anyone was harmed or not.

Also as usual, you the lib want to blame the issue on a gun being available. With us, it's the actions of the gun operator.

So typical of the left.

This is how it works. This person has no right to be here in the U.S., they are breaking our laws just by being here. Because of that, it makes it even more frustrating when something like this happens knowing that if our government would only protect our borders a person like this would never have been here in the first place to kill someone.

Well, then what about a white anglo Christian US citizen who (lo and behold) breaks the law by murdering someone?

You are agreeing with me and you proved my point. You do feel the pain a lot more when someone is here illegally and commits a murder. You feel much more at ease if the murderer is a US citizen.

So again, do you feel a little better when the murderers are US citizens as opposed to illegal aliens? Obviously you guys have been harping on this point that "the murderer was here illegally" a lot more than there shouldn't be guns so easily available.

Your focus is totally on the issue of someone's citizenship as opposed to gun proliferation in America. Once again, you don't need to answer me. I know that most right wingers and gun nuts in America feel a lot lot lot better when they find out that the killer was one of them and not some darker skinned alien who shouldn't be here.

Let me give you an example. Years ago where I live a convicted felon was serving a long sentence in the Oregon state pen. Years went by and he had accumulated a spotless record and was considered the model prisoner.
He was given a weekend pass, and was allowed to meet his family at a halfway house for the entire weekend. He ended up stealing a car and drove to another town in Oregon where he kidnapped an older couple and ended up murdering them.
The daughter of the couple was heartbroken as you might imagine. She was also furious that the felon was allowed the weekend out, stating to the media that her parents would be alive today if the warden would gave never allowed the felon to freely move about.

That's what I'm talking about when I say that a murder like this is doubly frustrating and maddening.
You're on the left, so you don't believe in borders in the first place, so you simply wouldn't understand.

Nope actually your last sentence is so terribly incorrect, I just can't even imagine how to refute it. Bush granted amnesty to illegals. Obama deported illegal aliens furiously to the point his party was afraid they might lose hispanic support and have been conscerned about it for years. That's the ferocity of Obama's deportations. I support Obama's attempts to manage immigration crisis where he granted temporary amnesty but also deported illegals with furious force.

No one is saying criminals should get away easily. Your problem is that you people on the right focus on punishments and deportations more than preventing a crime through gun control. Be that as it may. my OP was about the fact that cons treat different murderers with different standards. Liberals do not. I am for full and furious prosecution and punishment of the illegal alien who committed the murder.

The difference between left and right: Leftists do not raise funds to defend murderers and killers.

I blame all lawmakers for not adequately securing our borders. The difference however between non-politician Dims/libs and conservatives is, you guys work to keep illegals here, where Conservatives want illegals deported, strong borders, and our immigration laws respected. You might be against a murdering illegal, we're against them for being here in the first place whether anyone was harmed or not.

Also as usual, you the lib want to blame the issue on a gun being available. With us, it's the actions of the gun operator.

Once again, you are lying.

Ronald Reagan and George Bush were for amnesty. That's right. Reagan was for full amnesty to illegals.

How many times do I have to remind you that Obama deported nearly 2 million illegal aliens? I don't know the exact numbers but I've heard the number

The Obama administration deported a record 438,421 unauthorized immigrants in fiscal year 2013, continuing a streak of stepped up enforcement that has resulted in more than 2 million deportations since Obama took office, newly released Department of Homeland Security data show.

U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013 Pew Research Center

Now, may I request you to stop peddling our lie that leftists want to keep illegals here? In fact, you should ask the people on the right including Romney and Trump, who employed illegal aliens on their projects. Ask the rich and wealthy developers, builders, contractors and farmers (most of them are white male business owners and I assume they are mostly republicans) why they hire illegal aliens.

So is it a deal? Will you stop lying about the left's desire to keep illegal aliens in America? Will you admit and apologize for the Bush's and Reagans who wanted to keep illegal aliens back in the USA?

So typical of the left.

Once again, you are lying.

Ronald Reagan and George Bush were for amnesty. That's right. Reagan was for full amnesty to illegals.

How many times do I have to remind you that Obama deported nearly 2 million illegal aliens? I don't know the exact numbers but I've heard the number

The Obama administration deported a record 438,421 unauthorized immigrants in fiscal year 2013, continuing a streak of stepped up enforcement that has resulted in more than 2 million deportations since Obama took office, newly released Department of Homeland Security data show.

U.S. deportations of immigrants reach record high in 2013 Pew Research Center

Now, may I request you to stop peddling our lie that leftists want to keep illegals here? In fact, you should ask the people on the right including Romney and Trump, who employed illegal aliens on their projects. Ask the rich and wealthy developers, builders, contractors and farmers (most of them are white male business owners and I assume they are mostly republicans) why they hire illegal aliens.

So is it a deal? Will you stop lying about the left's desire to keep illegal aliens in America? Will you admit and apologize for the Bush's and Reagans who wanted to keep illegal aliens back in the USA?

I'm not lying, I said conservative "non-politicians" are for deporting and strong borders. Dims however are the ones for sanctuary cities, and are the ones who work to help illegals stay.
You are the one who is lying if you try to deny that.
The politicians I blame in both parties, they have failed miserably.
Reagan's biggest regret was his amnesty, and his base was furious about it. Obama has deported so many, because there are so many more to deport.
And by the way, you honestly believe he personally wants to deport them ? He absolutely does not.

When did I say that Zimmerman is a murderer?
Post #65
Second amendment should be protected. I am not disputing that. What I was saying was when George Zimmerman murdered Treyvon Martin....
Go ahead... tell us more lies.
Its all you have.
You know it.
Cool, I meant to say killed.
[
No. You meant to say murdered, because you did it several times.
Tell us more lies.

It would be better if no one was ever murdered by any weapon or person. But I'd bet that a smaller percentage of NRA members commit murders with firearms than non-NRA members. So, why do you post such an irrelevancy? I believe it is merely to vilify the NRA!

Yes I vilify the NRA for proliferation of murder weapons. So do all the little children who die from guns each year.

Your motivation and it's cynical reasoning is apparent.

I'm not "RWer," but you're an idiot. Always have been and you show no signs of changing...

That being said...

I believe the "outrage" to which you refer stems from the fact that Sanchez had been deported five times and convicted numerous times for numerous crimes, more than one of which was a felony. People are also angered that, despite a request from ICE to detain Sanchez, he was released by the San Francisco Sheriff's Department.

Now, being murdered by anyone is fucked up, but this one seems like it could have had a good chance of being prevented but for the sanctuary policies practiced in the San Francisco area...

Now, while you're getting a clue, Whirled Sewer, why don't you work on producing the NRA registrations of all those "good murderers" of which you speak... Or were just making specious claims you can't back up?

The NRA is responsible for murder like a spoon is responsible for people being fat.

I can't believe I'm even close to defending the NRA...

Forum List

Back