Beto: People can't fight a Tyrannical Government

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Beto: People can't fight a Tyrannical Government nor do they have the right to

I vehemently disagree with Beta O'Dork and the rest of the nazi pieces of shit like it, that believe Americans are going to tolerate much more democrook bullshit.

The military isn't comprised of globalist bed wetters desperate to establish a collectivist planetary human ant colony. The military is dominated by patriots who are not afraid of weapons, not afraid of conflict and not impressed by autistic lawyers, sociopath political whores or vacuous celebrities.

Colion Noir is the bomb.

VietCongn2.jpg

nothing to do but rely on 'government' kindness I guess . Lots of people on this board believe that cowardly Beto and 'old woman' pap . Tell them about the WARSAW Ghetto uprising and there words are. Well the JEWISH Uprisers lost anyway .

• Banned
nothing to do but rely on 'government' kindness I guess . Lots of people on this board believe that cowardly Beto and 'old woman' pap . Tell them about the WARSAW Ghetto uprising and there words are. Well the JEWISH Uprisers lost anyway .

Exactly...

Now if the same circumstance took place with a few dozen jews and some german friends in Nurmberg in 1939, there may not have even been a second world war. I hope like hell we don't have to have something as extreme as having foreign invaders come in to do something that shouldn't even be tried, but I hope I'm still young enough to drive away with one of the trucks we take in an ambush.

• Banned
i'm pretty sure that not many even know about the WARSAW Ghetto uprising . --- The Warsaw Ghetto Uprising --- and a good movie about it is 'The PIANIST' Pete .

When it comes to bed wetters, knowledge isn't even a concept. They don't have the frontal cortex to "know" anything. They're parrots who believe in Santa Marx, MMGW and a Meat Puppet Faggot Messiah.

Look at them...

They don't even realize, can't even be told or accept the fact that they promote the exact same politics of the nazis, or even comprehend the fact that a farther left wing political party called the bolsheviks killed even more people. We're still not even talking about mao for God's Sake!!!

How do you reach someone who is so dedicated to ignorance that they've paralyzed their own cognitive capacity?

When I was a libtard as a kid we rejected authority as a standard point of beginning in the process of thought. These libturds demand acquiescence to authority just to be accepted as a human fucking being.

It's Orwellian.

Last edited:
It is not enough to stop selling AR-15s and AK-47s when there are more than 10 million of those instruments of terror on the streets

We must mandate that every one of them be bought back — back home, off the streets, out of our lives — no longer a threat to every single one of us

It is not enough to stop selling AR-15s and AK-47s when there are more than 10 million of those instruments of terror on the streets

We must mandate that every one of them be bought back — back home, off the streets, out of our lives — no longer a threat to every single one of us
How many Americans are you willing to shoot to accomplish that goal?

How many Americans are you willing to shoot to accomplish that goal?
no comment

there are many examples of people fighting the government/etc--and winning
Cuba
Vietnam
Iran
US Revolution
Russia

Forum List

Back