Putting a diaper on the dog.

Pete7469

Diamond Member
Gold Supporting Member
Mar 23, 2013
The Real World
Wag the Dog was released one month before the outbreak of the Lewinsky scandal and the subsequent bombing of the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory in Sudan by the Clinton administration in August 1998, which prompted the media to draw comparisons between the film and reality.[3] The comparison was also made in December 1998 when the administration initiated a bombing campaign of Iraq during Clinton's impeachment trial over the Lewinsky scandal.[4] It was made again in the spring of 1999 when the administration intervened in the Kosovo War and initiated a bombing campaign against Yugoslavia, which coincidentally bordered Albania and contains ethnic Albanians.[5]

I suspect the bed wetters in Hollyturd had no way of knowing how much of a coincidence it was going to be that their beloved rapist "president" Clinton who was only disbarred and fined for the felony of perjury was going to end up in a scandal to this magnitude, would end up having his regime portrayed so accurately and negatively this way in a successful movie. That said I could be wrong. They may have gotten advance notice, wrote a script, produced a movie and used it to desensitize the public for what was going to happen.

If that's the case why didn't they make a movie in 2019 about a senile old fool who was going to be propped up by close handlers, just so that the globalists could renew their efforts to undermine our constitution and sovereignty in favor of a One World Collectivist government? Why didn't they make that dystopian reality a major picture? Our Stairmaster (puke) "president" is a complete joke. I never would have imagined that even with the meat puppet faggot we would have a POTUS so mentally incompetent, aside from Woodrow Wilson after his stroke, that we would have a man that can't walk a flight of stairs of make it through a simple press meeting without looking this pathetic.

What is it about democrooks and hiding shit like this? They hid Wilson's incapacity, the hid FDR's handicaps as well as his relationships to soviet agents, the hid the fact JFK had to be moved on stretchers and drugged to keep on his feet, they hid Carter's gullibility, both of the Clinton's criminal psychopathy, The Meat Puppet Faggot's utter ignorance and now the fact that Biden can't be questioned unless he's on drugs and reading from a script.

I can't wait until his government handlers fall asleep at the wrong time and he wanders out onto the WH lawn and takes a shit.

I will not be gratified by this mind you, because all it will do is prove that we are no longer anymore of a "Republic" than the USSR ever was. The only difference will be is their ability to keep things secret.

Wag the Dog was released one month before the outbreak of the Lewinsky scandal and the subsequent bombing of the Al-Shifa pharmaceutical factory in Sudan by the Clinton administration in August 1998, which prompted the media to draw comparisons between the film and reality.[3] The comparison was also made in December 1998 when the administration initiated a bombing campaign of Iraq during Clinton's impeachment trial over the Lewinsky scandal.[4] It was made again in the spring of 1999 when the administration intervened in the Kosovo War and initiated a bombing campaign against Yugoslavia, which coincidentally bordered Albania and contains ethnic Albanians.[5]

I suspect the bed wetters in Hollyturd had no way of knowing how much of a coincidence it was going to be that their beloved rapist "president" Clinton who was only disbarred and fined for the felony of perjury was going to end up in a scandal to this magnitude, would end up having his regime portrayed so accurately and negatively this way in a successful movie. That said I could be wrong. They may have gotten advance notice, wrote a script, produced a movie and used it to desensitize the public for what was going to happen.

If that's the case why didn't they make a movie in 2019 about a senile old fool who was going to be propped up by close handlers, just so that the globalists could renew their efforts to undermine our constitution and sovereignty in favor of a One World Collectivist government? Why didn't they make that dystopian reality a major picture? Our Stairmaster (puke) "president" is a complete joke. I never would have imagined that even with the meat puppet faggot we would have a POTUS so mentally incompetent, aside from Woodrow Wilson after his stroke, that we would have a man that can't walk a flight of stairs of make it through a simple press meeting without looking this pathetic.

What is it about democrooks and hiding shit like this? They hid Wilson's incapacity, the hid FDR's handicaps as well as his relationships to soviet agents, the hid the fact JFK had to be moved on stretchers and drugged to keep on his feet, they hid Carter's gullibility, both of the Clinton's criminal psychopathy, The Meat Puppet Faggot's utter ignorance and now the fact that Biden can't be questioned unless he's on drugs and reading from a script.

I can't wait until his government handlers fall asleep at the wrong time and he wanders out onto the WH lawn and takes a shit.

I will not be gratified by this mind you, because all it will do is prove that we are no longer anymore of a "Republic" than the USSR ever was. The only difference will be is their ability to keep things secret.

Well, a similar movie was made about Rump. Well about the way things he wanted it to be, that is. The GodFather.

Forum List

Back