Beto O'Rourke says he still supports denying Texans their civil rights

Why do gun nuts always default to "They're trying to take our guns!". The purpose of gun control, at least in my mind, is ensure guns are used safely and people who shouldn't be trusted (minors, criminals, the mentally ill, etc.) don't have access to them.
If you've figured out how to get criminals to obey the law, you need to let everyone know.

Because so far, all gun regulations do is disarm the law-abiding.

A simple solution to a complex problem is NEVER the answer.

Simple solution?

To crime....you need to get fathers back into the homes......over 75% of black children are born out of wedlock...young black males make up about 7% of the population, but over 50% of murderers and over 50% of murder victims..

There is no easy solution to that.

As to lowering the crime rate in the immediate future......stop releasing known, violent gun criminals...stop attacking the police.

If this was true why have there been so many police shootings when the cops often had the chance to back off?

Because despite the democrat party attacks on the police, the majority of officers still want to do their jobs and protect people from violent monsters.......

I won't be duped into debating nukes with morons who don't believe in my right to own a gun.

I have my guns. The Constitution says I have that right.

You want em, come get em. I DARE YOU.

Forum List

Back