Best weapon for classroom defense?

I'm thinking a shoulder-fired weapon would be best, especially for women. It needs to be,

Small and light.
Ready-to-fire; no safety.
Soft recoil.
Noise suppressed.
Semi-auto loading.
Mag capacity of 15 rounds/plus.
Able to pierce body armor.

The report says testimony and other evidence presented to the commission revealed that there has never been an event in which an active shooter was able to breach a locked classroom door.

The report says testimony and other evidence presented to the commission revealed that there has never been an event in which an active shooter was able to breach a locked classroom door.
All reasonable means should be employed to protect schools.

Home schooling is the best defense for the kids. The groomers are as much a threat as guns.

This is what consistency looks like, fellow conservatives. Compare and contrast with the following:

1. Two weeks ago, I thought teachers were evil groomers who I couldn't trust to even talk to my kids
2. School shooting
3. Now, I trust those same people with guns around my kid

The above is not a reasonable or logical position

These people actively do not trust and even hate teachers and now we're supposed to believe they fully trust us with guns.

Sure. Sure you do.
Stun guns----might be a good way to go for teachers--assuming their class doesn't steal their weapon.

I'm thinking a shoulder-fired weapon would be best, especially for women. It needs to be,

Small and light.
Ready-to-fire; no safety.
Soft recoil.
Noise suppressed.
Semi-auto loading.
Mag capacity of 15 rounds/plus.
Able to pierce body armor.

Nukes work. 100% of attackers would die.

This is what consistency looks like, fellow conservatives. Compare and contrast with the following:

1. Two weeks ago, I thought teachers were evil groomers who I couldn't trust to even talk to my kids
2. School shooting
3. Now, I trust those same people with guns around my kid

The above is not a reasonable or logical position
No one has ever said that ALL teachers are evil, or even, evil groomers. It is a fool who thinks that some teachers will follow an ideology over an ethic.

No one has ever said that ALL teachers are evil, or even, evil groomers. It is a fool who thinks that some teachers will follow an ideology over an ethic.

Two weeks ago you needed us as stand ins for you evil groomer crusade. Now you need us to prop up your 2nd amendment.

Like we can't see we're being used.

Two weeks ago you needed us as stand ins for you evil groomer crusade. Now you need us to prop up your 2nd amendment.

Like we can't see we're being used.
I don't need them for anything of the sort. I support hardening schools and allowing trained teachers to conceal carry on the job.

What I do need and expect is that teachers stick to teaching the fundamentals, which DO NOT include speaking about sex, gender, or any other age-inappropriate subjects.

It is NOT a difficult thing to understand and is a minimum ethical standard.

I don't need them for anything of the sort. I support hardening schools and allowing trained teachers to conceal carry on the job.

What I do need and expect is that teachers stick to teaching the fundamentals, which DO NOT include speaking about sex, gender, or any other age-inappropriate subjects.

What teachers do you imagine are going to conceal carry for an unsupportive public?

Buddy, that ship has sailed. Not one teacher I know--and I'm a conservative--will conceal carry for our modern, untrusting public. Not one.

See, that's the problem with decimating an entire profession. When you ask them to do something risky, they're like, nah, I see you. No way.

PS

"minimal ethical standard"

Right so now being either a police officer or a combat warrior is part of also being a kindergarten teacher. All for 50K a year.

Are you high?

Forum List

Back