Best weapon for classroom defense?

Woodznutz

Platinum Member
Dec 9, 2021
I'm thinking a shoulder-fired weapon would be best, especially for women. It needs to be,

Small and light.
Ready-to-fire; no safety.
Soft recoil.
Noise suppressed.
Semi-auto loading.
Mag capacity of 15 rounds/plus.
Able to pierce body armor.

I think every kid age 5 and up should have an AR 15

Wooeee...that'd be fun at recess

I vote for a civil society in which we don't demonstrate to our children that hatred is perfectly okay, as long as it is the hate of the right group. <-- I am speaking directly at the left here.

I vote for a civil society in which we don't demonstrate to our children that hatred is perfectly okay, as long as it is the hate of the right group. <-- I am speaking directly at the left here.
I don't even think YOU understand that

What group do you think should be hated??

1653572490688.png

A daily dose of a belt strap used at home would be a good start......

So you have no hatred for "lefties", undocumented aliens, people of color, BLM, ANTIFA, gays, trans folks

None of that...right?

You make a good point. Conservatives are generally better off than liberals in many ways, which suggests that conservative thinking is the better route to curing the nation's ills.

You make a good point. Conservatives are generally better off than liberals in many ways, which suggests that conservative thinking is the better route to curing the nation's ills.
It isn't even the thinking. I've seen some questionable conservative thinking.

It is a childish response to those who disagree and/or put forth a different solution to issues and problems that exist in America.

The left has aged, but they haven't ever grown up. They meet any disagreement with their worldview with rage-filled hatred. Offer up any solution to any issue today that is not lockstep with their preferred narrative, and you will be met with all-encompassing hatred.

This has been the case now for nearly 30 years. Before, they would disagree and maybe call you a name or something.

Slowly, they have been teaching their offspring and the offspring of the world that theirs is the ONLY answer and that anyone who offers anything other solution you are met with the temper and rage you often see in 5 to 8-year-olds who have been so spoiled that they get their way simply by throwing a tantrum.

The right has had its share of hate-spewing, but most of started in response to being targeted. Now, they too are taught to hate and respond in hate.

They are openly brazen about it too. One has only to turn on the nightly news, or tune into any cable news outlet, and see it being promoted, accepted, and applauded.

It isn't even the thinking. I've seen some questionable conservative thinking.

It is a childish response to those who disagree and/or put forth a different solution to issues and problems that exist in America.

The left has aged, but they haven't ever grown up. They meet any disagreement with their worldview with rage-filled hatred. Offer up any solution to any issue today that is not lockstep with their preferred narrative, and you will be met with all-encompassing hatred.

This has been the case now for nearly 30 years. Before, they would disagree and maybe call you a name or something.

Slowly, they have been teaching their offspring and the offspring of the world that theirs is the ONLY answer and that anyone who offers anything other solution you are met with the temper and rage you often see in 5 to 8-year-olds who have been so spoiled that they get their way simply by throwing a tantrum.

The right has had its share of hate-spewing, but most of started in response to being targeted. Now, they too are taught to hate and respond in hate.

They are openly brazen about it too. One has only to turn on the nightly news, or tune into any cable news outlet, and see it being promoted, accepted, and applauded.
It's all out war. However the left attacks with lies, the right attacks with the truth, mostly.

It's all out war. However the left attacks with lies, the right attacks with the truth, mostly.
The whole point, it that people are attacking and our children see it and accept it as okay.

The kid who shot up this school was a young teen or a young kid during the hate-filled days of Trump and Obama. They witnessed the irrational, mouth-frothing, raw hatefilled rhetoric of the news and our elected officials.

The saw prestigious institutions of learning promoting censoring dissent, often with violence and hateful rhetoric. What are they to conclude?

The whole point, it that people are attacking and our children see it and accept it as okay.

The kid who shot up this school was a young teen or a young kid during the hate-filled days of Trump and Obama. They witnessed the irrational, mouth-frothing, raw hatefilled rhetoric of the news and our elected officials.

The saw prestigious institutions of learning promoting censoring dissent, often with violence and hateful rhetoric. What are they to conclude?
I believe he was a victim of the social world of his school. He got his revenge by attacking a school, as did others who suffered the same rejection.

I believe he was a victim of the social world of his school. He got his revenge by attacking a school, as did others who suffered the same rejection.
But the problem is, he didn't think he was going anything wrong. After all, the whole world hates and attacks and it is perfectly okay to have rage at people who disagree with your or who don't see the world the way you do.

Look at that clown in Buffalo. Not only was he taught to hate, he thought it was okay to remove those he hated.

Its is akin to say, "if you don't wear your mask, I hope you die from the virus".

Tell, me? What is different between the two rhetorically?

If you don't close your business, we will jail you. Jail is a form of sanctioned violence. For what? Not agreeing with the hysteria?

It gets to the point that they take rifles to softball practice to kill those who promote the ideology of those who are preventing you from getting your way in society.

The bottom line is that we don't have a gun problem.

We have a HATE problem.

But the problem is, he didn't think he was going anything wrong. After all, the whole world hates and attacks and it is perfectly okay to have rage at people who disagree with your or who don't see the world the way you do.

Look at that clown in Buffalo. Not only was he taught to hate, he thought it was okay to remove those he hated.

Its is akin to say, "if you don't wear your mask, I hope you die from the virus".

Tell, me? What is different between the two rhetorically?

If you don't close your business, we will jail you. Jail is a form of sanctioned violence. For what? Not agreeing with the hysteria?

It gets to the point that they take rifles to softball practice to kill those who promote the ideology of those who are preventing you from getting your way in society.

The bottom line is that we don't have a gun problem.

We have a HATE problem.
True, but we still have to deal with shooters.

Forum List

Back