Benjamin Franklin never was President of the United States, but was a very wise man. A man who knew what America was going to become..Corrupt.

This picture says everything you need to know where the progressive party has taken this country, just like every other country a Prog has been in charge of. When the will of the people have been deceived by the politicians and people who dont work get a free ride on the backs of those that do work, it is time for action against said corrupt government. Liars, cheaters and thieves have no place in the United States...

View attachment 429306

He should know about corruption, it started off corrupt.
Okay, then why don't you pack up and go back to Botswana and live in a cardboard box.

That is just it, I don't have to pack up a damn thing and go anywhere. I am a disabled Vet, so I believe I have earned the right to stay right here. My ancestors spilt their blood, tears and sweat in this country for me to have the right to stay right here. Tell you what if we could get rid of the racist, right wing POS like you this country would live in harmony. Black and white.
Oh, cut the crap. Conservatives are your best friend. You'd know that if you could see past you bitterness and hatred for America.

You're an idiot, I am a disabled Vet fool. People who hate America don't serve in the Armed Forces moron.
So you just hate you fellow citizens that happen to think differently than you. Bigot.

No, I hate racist ass clowns like you that divide this country with your racist bullshit.
Oh bullshit. You obviously can't see the exploiting that Obama carried out.

I could see the electing of Pres. Obama brought the racist out in droves.
Yep, Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Maxine Waters, etc. They used and exploited Black thugs as much as possible.

Get a new line, that lie has played out.
Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were thugs. You're the liar, Mr. disabled veteran. How sad.

Yes they were black, in the minds of fools like you black and thug are the same word. Pick up your weapon and follow me.

This picture says everything you need to know where the progressive party has taken this country, just like every other country a Prog has been in charge of. When the will of the people have been deceived by the politicians and people who dont work get a free ride on the backs of those that do work, it is time for action against said corrupt government. Liars, cheaters and thieves have no place in the United States...

View attachment 429306

He should know about corruption, it started off corrupt.
Okay, then why don't you pack up and go back to Botswana and live in a cardboard box.

That is just it, I don't have to pack up a damn thing and go anywhere. I am a disabled Vet, so I believe I have earned the right to stay right here. My ancestors spilt their blood, tears and sweat in this country for me to have the right to stay right here. Tell you what if we could get rid of the racist, right wing POS like you this country would live in harmony. Black and white.
Oh, cut the crap. Conservatives are your best friend. You'd know that if you could see past you bitterness and hatred for America.

You're an idiot, I am a disabled Vet fool. People who hate America don't serve in the Armed Forces moron.
So you just hate you fellow citizens that happen to think differently than you. Bigot.

No, I hate racist ass clowns like you that divide this country with your racist bullshit.
Oh bullshit. You obviously can't see the exploiting that Obama carried out.

I could see the electing of Pres. Obama brought the racist out in droves.
Yep, Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Maxine Waters, etc. They used and exploited Black thugs as much as possible.

Get a new line, that lie has played out.
Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were thugs. You're the liar, Mr. disabled veteran. How sad.

Yes they were black, in the minds of fools like you black and thug are the same word. Pick up your weapon and follow me.
You're obviously uninformed. Through wasting my time.

I grew up at the back end of Jim Crow. So I speak from experience

So when you were a little kid, there was still some segregation going on. NEWS FLASH for ya, buttwipe-- -- that wasn't slavery. There were no chains.

AND YOU WANT TO KNOW THE FUNNY PART? Now that imposed segregation is LONG DEAD, Blacks still WILLINGLY CHOOSE to segregate themselves! The ultimate racism: Blacks live apart from whites BY CHOICE now, they even have their own black TV channels, black clubs and societies, need constant black ass & head-patting and their own culture.

So apparently you WANT to be segregated! You alienate yourself, you alienate others, you see racism in and the root of everything, then you wonder why there is racial tension?

So when you were a little kid, there was still some segregation going on. NEWS FLASH for ya, buttwipe-- -- that wasn't slavery. There were no chains.

AND YOU WANT TO KNOW THE FUNNY PART? Now that imposed segregation is LONG DEAD, Blacks still WILLINGLY CHOOSE to segregate themselves! The ultimate racism: Blacks live apart from whites BY CHOICE now, they even have their own black TV channels, black clubs and societies, need constant black ass & head-patting and their own culture.

So apparently you WANT to be segregated! You alienate yourself, you alienate others, you see racism in and the root of everything, then you wonder why there is racial tension?
The Kunta Kinte signs will read This Restroom reserved exclusively for bipocs. Or, Whites prohibited from this drinking fountain.

Nah no segregation going on here.

The Kunta Kinte signs will read This Restroom reserved exclusively for bipocs. Or, Whites prohibited from this drinking fountain.

Screenshot_20201216-135128_Samsung Internet.jpg

View attachment 429306
governments don't become corrupt they are corrupt at their inception
Which was why this was created by very smart men.

The Constitution limits government, not citizens (wnd.com)
"We hold these truths to be self-evident" means they should be perfectly clear to everyone. Some things are basic for a society. "All men are created" is our foundation and our declaration. Without recognizing our creation by God, we cannot recognize being governed by God. If God created us, no man should rule us. As created beings endowed by God, certain unalienable rights are granted to us by God: "Life, Liberty and the pursuit of Happiness," not better management.

Forum List

Back