Benjamin Franklin never was President of the United States, but was a very wise man. A man who knew what America was going to become..Corrupt.

Mikeoxenormous

Diamond Member
May 6, 2015
Floor E Da
This picture says everything you need to know where the progressive party has taken this country, just like every other country a Prog has been in charge of. When the will of the people have been deceived by the politicians and people who dont work get a free ride on the backs of those that do work, it is time for action against said corrupt government. Liars, cheaters and thieves have no place in the United States...

Quotefancy-4936168-3840x2160.jpg

This picture says everything you need to know where the progressive party has taken this country, just like every other country a Prog has been in charge of. When the will of the people have been deceived by the politicians and people who dont work get a free ride on the backs of those that do work, it is time for action against said corrupt government. Liars, cheaters and thieves have no place in the United States...

View attachment 429306
Best Ben Franklin quote on the Constitution

“I agree to this Constitution with all its faults, if they are such: because I think a General Government necessary for us, and there is no Form of Government but what may be a Blessing to the People if well-administred; and I believe farther that this is likely to be well administred for a Course of Years and can only end in Despotism as other Forms have done before it, when the People shall become so corrupted as to need Despotic Government, being incapable of any other.”

View attachment 429306

He should know about corruption, it started off corrupt.

This picture says everything you need to know where the progressive party has taken this country
Until we kicked the British out. What kept you from going with them?
Only an idiot would ask that dumb ass question.
Only an inglorious bastard would claim that his own country started out corrupt. I pity you.

You ain't super bad, just super sad.

View attachment 429306
Butthurt.PNG

And one is coming. Soon.

I wish you were correct.

Nothing is coming.
The Right has a legacy of doing nothing.

The problem is 75% of the Right is elderly and way too old to fight.....20% of the Right is too afraid of losing their savings, home, pensions etc to fight....
and the other 4.9999% is too scared

That leaves about 10,000 who are capable of and willing to fight.
10,000 vs the military and Law Enforcement. And yes, they will follow orders to keep their jobs rather than risk them.

We WANT to believe the Calvary is coming, but there is no cavalry.
That is the reason we are where we are already.
If anyone was going to do a thing, they would have LONG before now.

When they come for the guns, the vast majority will not put up a fight at all. Human nature.
America as we knew it and as the FF's designed it is gone for good.

What will be frightening to watch is the rise of China and it's world dominance.

This picture says everything you need to know where the progressive party has taken this country
Until we kicked the British out. What kept you from going with them?
Only an idiot would ask that dumb ass question.
Only an inglorious bastard would claim that his own country started out corrupt. I pity you.

You ain't super bad, just super sad.

That is easy for a white, racist POS to say. Trying coming to this country in chains and serve as a slave for about 5yrs and then get back with us and tell us how uncorrupt that was.

View attachment 429306
governments don't become corrupt they are corrupt at their inception

View attachment 429306

You should like Thomas Jefferson then-----and his comments about a little rebellion now and then...

Our democracy has become corrupt and needs to be removed and replaced.

And one is coming. Soon.

I wish you were correct.

Nothing is coming.
The Right has a legacy of doing nothing.

The problem is 75% of the Right is elderly and way too old to fight.....20% of the Right is too afraid of losing their savings, home, pensions etc to fight....
and the other 4.9999% is too scared

That leaves about 10,000 who are capable of and willing to fight.
10,000 vs the military and Law Enforcement. And yes, they will follow orders to keep their jobs rather than risk them.

We WANT to believe the Calvary is coming, but there is no cavalry.
That is the reason we are where we are already.
If anyone was going to do a thing, they would have LONG before now.

When they come for the guns, the vast majority will not put up a fight at all. Human nature.
America as we knew it and as the FF's designed it is gone for good.

What will be frightening to watch is the rise of China and it's world dominance.
So are you too elderly or too afraid?

If you're not going to risk you life and start killing others for a thrice married billionaire who couldn't care less about you or your family, who are you going to risk it for?

That is easy for a white, racist POS to say. Trying coming to this country in chains and serve as a slave for about 5yrs and then get back with us and tell us how uncorrupt that was.

You have no idea what race I am and you certainly never came to this country in chains nor know a thing about it. And since you were nowhere around in the 17th and 18th century, you can't even speak to the morals of it as your own ancestors did the exact same thing! :21:

You have no idea what race I am and you certainly never came to this country in chains nor know a thing about it.

You are a white racist or boot licking Tom. My ancestors did and it didn't stop.there.

And since you were nowhere around in the 17th and 18th century, you can't even speak to the morals of it as your own ancestors did the exact same thing! :21:

Of course I can fool, a decent human being doesn't change no matter what century it is.

You are a white racist or boot licking Tom.

The only racist here is the one staring back at you in the mirror. The hate just oozes from your every pore. Sadly, what you really hate is YOURSELF but can't come to grips with it so project all of your sorry views onto the rest of the world. You are as pitiful, pathetic, impotent a loser as I've ever met.

Forum List

Back