Benjamin Franklin never was President of the United States, but was a very wise man. A man who knew what America was going to become..Corrupt.

This picture says everything you need to know where the progressive party has taken this country, just like every other country a Prog has been in charge of. When the will of the people have been deceived by the politicians and people who dont work get a free ride on the backs of those that do work, it is time for action against said corrupt government. Liars, cheaters and thieves have no place in the United States...

View attachment 429306
Capitalist truth.png

What you hate is what you love!

This picture says everything you need to know where the progressive party has taken this country, just like every other country a Prog has been in charge of. When the will of the people have been deceived by the politicians and people who dont work get a free ride on the backs of those that do work, it is time for action against said corrupt government. Liars, cheaters and thieves have no place in the United States...

View attachment 429306

He should know about corruption, it started off corrupt.
Okay, then why don't you pack up and go back to Botswana and live in a cardboard box.

View attachment 429306

Okay, then why don't you pack up and go back to Botswana and live in a cardboard box.

That is just it, I don't have to pack up a damn thing and go anywhere. I am a disabled Vet, so I believe I have earned the right to stay right here. My ancestors spilt their blood, tears and sweat in this country for me to have the right to stay right here. Tell you what if we could get rid of the racist, right wing POS like you this country would live in harmony. Black and white.

View attachment 429306

That is just it, I don't have to pack up a damn thing and go anywhere. I am a disabled Vet, so I believe I have earned the right to stay right here. My ancestors spilt their blood, tears and sweat in this country for me to have the right to stay right here. Tell you what if we could get rid of the racist, right wing POS like you this country would live in harmony. Black and white.
Oh, cut the crap. Conservatives are your best friend. You'd know that if you could see past you bitterness and hatred for America.

View attachment 429306

Oh, cut the crap. Conservatives are your best friend. You'd know that if you could see past you bitterness and hatred for America.

You're an idiot, I am a disabled Vet fool. People who hate America don't serve in the Armed Forces moron.

View attachment 429306

You're an idiot, I am a disabled Vet fool. People who hate America don't serve in the Armed Forces moron.
So you just hate you fellow citizens that happen to think differently than you. Bigot.

View attachment 429306

So you just hate you fellow citizens that happen to think differently than you. Bigot.

No, I hate racist ass clowns like you that divide this country with your racist bullshit.

View attachment 429306

No, I hate racist ass clowns like you that divide this country with your racist bullshit.
Oh bullshit. You obviously can't see the exploiting that Obama carried out.

You are a white racist or boot licking Tom.

The only racist here is the one staring back at you in the mirror. The hate just oozes from your every pore. Sadly, what you really hate is YOURSELF but can't come to grips with it so project all of your sorry views onto the rest of the world. You are as pitiful, pathetic, impotent a loser as I've ever met.
He thinks he's been in slave chains for the past five years.

The only racist here is the one staring back at you in the mirror. The hate just oozes from your every pore. Sadly, what you really hate is YOURSELF but can't come to grips with it so project all of your sorry views onto the rest of the world. You are as pitiful, pathetic, impotent a loser as I've ever met.

I can only guess what's happening, years ago he would've been a ship's captain.

View attachment 429306

I could see the electing of Pres. Obama brought the racist out in droves.

View attachment 429306

Yep, Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Maxine Waters, etc. They used and exploited Black thugs as much as possible.

View attachment 429306

Yep, Obama, Sharpton, Jackson, Maxine Waters, etc. They used and exploited Black thugs as much as possible.

Get a new line, that lie has played out.

"I have lately made a Tour thro’ Ireland and Scotland. In these Countries a small Part of the Society are Landlords, great Noblemen and Gentlemen, extreamly opulent, living in the highest Affluence and Magnificence: The Bulk of the People Tenants, extreamly poor, living in the most sordid Wretchedness in dirty Hovels of Mud and Straw, and cloathed only in Rags. I thought often of the Happiness of New England, where every Man is a Freeholder, has a Vote in publick Affairs, lives in a tidy warm House, has plenty of good Food and Fewel, with whole Cloaths from Head to Foot, the Manufactury perhaps of his own Family. Long may they continue in this Situation! But if they should ever envy the Trade of these Countries, I can put them in a Way to obtain a Share of it. Let them with three fourths of the People of Ireland, live the Year round on Potatoes and Butter milk, without Shirts, then may their Merchants export Beef, Butter and Linnen. Let them with the Generality of the Common People of Scotland go Barefoot, then may they make large Exports in Shoes and Stockings: And if they will be content to wear Rags like the Spinners and Weavers of England, they may make Cloths and Stuffs for all Parts of the World. Farther, if my Countrymen should ever wish for the Honour of having among them a Gentry enormously wealthy, let them sell their Farms and pay rack’d Rents; the Scale of the Landlords will rise as that of the Tenants is depress’d who will soon become poor, tattered, dirty, and abject in Spirit. Had I never been in the American Colonies, but was to form my Judgment of Civil Society by what I have lately seen, I should never advise a Nation of Savages to admit of Civilisation: For I assure you, that in the Possession and Enjoyment of the various Comforts of Life, compar’d to these People every Indian is a Gentleman: And the Effect of this kind of Civil Society seems only to be, the depressing Multitudes below the Savage State that a few may be rais’d above it."
-- Benjamin Franklin; from letter to Joshua Babcock (Jan. 13. 1772)

The only part of him that has even been enslaved in chains is his mind. Compliments of the Left.

The only part of him that has even been enslaved in chains is his mind. Compliments of the Left.
That's really all it takes. Enslave the mind the body will follow.

Sorry Toobfalse, I grew up at the back end of Jim Crow. So I speak from experience, not bullshit.

That's really all it takes. Enslave the mind the body will follow.

Yep that is how you become a Trump Humper.

Screenshot_20201214-194142_Samsung Internet.jpg

View attachment 429306

Get a new line, that lie has played out.
Michael Brown and Trayvon Martin were thugs. You're the liar, Mr. disabled veteran. How sad.

Forum List

Back