'Ben & Jerry's' say the U.S. was founded on stolen indigenous land, and it's time to give it back

Faggot ice cream makers are less significant than sun-bleached dog shit in a pasture....

Is this ben or jerry? I get those fucking queers mixed up....

liberal twink.jpg

The response on Twitter has been overwhelmingly negative.
Based mostly on the sheer hypocrisy of the company.
The company itself sits on land that was once occupied by the Abanaki tribe.
So, they should immediately sell their property and deed it to the tribal people that still exist.
As well as forfeit all profits they have made, since they made those profits on stolen property.

If not - then shut the fuck up.

#neverbuyingben&jerryagain

You first pal! Ben & Jerry’s headquarters is in South Burlington, Vermont, which was home to the Abenaki tribe before the British colonists came and before America was founded. GIVE IT BACK!!!!

Ben & Jerry’s calls for return of ‘stolen indigenous land’ in July Fourth message​

If I knew how to do it and get away with it, I'd steal every penny these effers have and distribute it to every indigenous tribe or charity I could find.

You first pal! Ben & Jerry’s headquarters is in South Burlington, Vermont, which was home to the Abenaki tribe before the British colonists came and before America was founded. GIVE IT BACK!!!!

Ben & Jerry’s calls for return of ‘stolen indigenous land’ in July Fourth message​

F0RkTPGWIAM252p.jpg

Except that Indians never did and still don’t claim their ownership of the land. The land is from the Great Father.
It’s another lib loon made up fake feelings attack on white man that media loves to falsely proliferate

Just like the Trans problem, how to wreck your business model by getting into politics.

I don't purchase their overpriced, unhealthy products, but they need to get the Bud Light treatment now.

We didn't steal it, we conquered it. Just like EVERY OTHER NATION ON EARTH
We could not steal it as they never owned it nor thought they did
BUT, we stuck them in shithole reservations filled with rocks and snakes snd kept the good ground. That was and is wrong and why I am very involved with several charities snd schools on reservations in SD

We could not steal it as they never owned it nor thought they did
BUT, we stuck them in shithole reservations filled with rocks and snakes snd kept the good ground. That was and is wrong and why I am very involved with several charities snd schools on reservations in SD
I give to charity out of kindness not unfounded guilt

I give to charity out of kindness not unfounded guilt
I live in the present. Presently they are still on shithole reservations. That’s not guilt but rather need.
Living in the past like so many lib loons do about “we stole their land” is not where I come from, I help with the facts as they are now and not emotive about the distant past. I think we are close to being on same page but you got too preachy and off base in your response

Last edited:

is Ben and Jerry's going to set the example and return the land their headquarters is on back to the Nulhegan Abenaki Tribe ?

Forum List

Back