Indigenous tribe wants there stolen land back that Ben and Jerrys built their Hq's on

It's not about that. It's about what you fuckers did with it. Look at this nation today. Look at what you people have created. Look at the hate. You don't deserve this land.
We ( who ever you man by that ) deserve it more than anyone.

They or we or whoever built the greatest culture and nation in all of history.

Ben and Jerry’s should accommodate the offended tribe by carrying on the tradition the American Indians subscribed to and totally anhialate any remaining members of that tribe.
To reward Ben and Jerry’s for honoring that tradition, Ben and Jerry’s should be subsequently anhialated, too.

I'm indigenous, fool.
You aren’t indigenous, no modern man is. Homo Sapiens immigrated across the land bridge fron Eurasia about sixteen thousand years ago. Neanderthals or Denisovians arrived 130,000 years before that. So your ancestors stole the whole western hemisphere from them before the Europeans stole it from you. the Europeans are just slightly more recent immigrants.

It's not about that. It's about what you fuckers did with it. Look at this nation today. Look at what you people have created. Look at the hate. You don't deserve this land.

Last two sentences: pretty hateful.

The truth is that all of humanity is flawed and sinful. Bar none.

You aren’t indigenous, no modern man is. Homo Sapiens immigrated across the land bridge fron Eurasia about sixteen thousand years ago. Neanderthals or Denisovians arrived 130,000 years before that. So your ancestors stole the whole western hemisphere from them before the Europeans stole it from you. the Europeans are just slightly more recent immigrants.

It boggles my mind that we get hung up only on America when the truth is that people have been stealing land from one another since the beginning of humanity. I mean...look at the history of the UK as just one example

Hatred is the most motivating force in the universe. It has led to more advances in human society than anything else in history. It’s what fuels me on a daily basis.

It boggles my mind that we get hung up only on America when the truth is that people have been stealing land from one another since the beginning of humanity. I mean...look at the history of the UK as just one example
The truth. Even simple board games like RISK prove that. For that means we know that. Or used to.

Let’s see if I have this right. My grandmother, my Native friends, my ancestors, Creator, spirits I’ve encountered are all wrong and you are right.
Highly unlikely.

A local church where I live makes ice cream so good that Ben and Jerry could only dream of being that good. In other words, Ben and Jerry's are expendable. They can train monkeys to make ice cream, so it makes no sense to buy it from renegade assholes.

Forum List

Back