Ben Carson Says There's A War On 'What's Inside Of Women'

No, but you did provide an answer in one of your previous posts that deals with education on the subject to prevent abortions. That, I do agree with.

So you agree there is a difference between murder and abortion

Legalized taking of life. I disagree with it. According to the legal term murder, its not

Why don't you narrow-minded zealots ever give a shit about the woman?
We care about women but we don't understand why you liberals don't care about preborn children.

Because it's the woman's legal right to make that choice! And thanks to Roe v. Wade - she no longer has to risk her life in a back-alley abortion.

No, she and the other guy were irresponsible and didn't want to be accountable for their actions.

You want to send women who have abortions to prison?

No, but you did provide an answer in one of your previous posts that deals with education on the subject to prevent abortions. That, I do agree with.

Legalized taking of life. I disagree with it. According to the legal term murder, its not

Like George Carlin said about Conservatives: "If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're fucked".

How many trillions have you good libs given to the war on poverty.... And yet, here we are, 50 years later, record numbers in poverty. The question is why do y'all hate women and hold up a demented women, Sanger, who hated african americans, and wanted to sterilize all of them?

Why do you retarded NaziCons continue to dishonor yourselves by bringing ancient shit that is no longer in practice?

We care about women but we don't understand why you liberals don't care about preborn children.

Because it's the woman's legal right to make that choice! And thanks to Roe v. Wade - she no longer has to risk her life in a back-alley abortion.

No, she and the other guy were irresponsible and didn't want to be accountable for their actions.

Actually, she is being responsible by exercising her legal reproductive rights. Do you know how she got pregnant? Her mental/physical/financial state? No, you don't. You zealots are even against the morning after pill. Why is that?

When did SC become the entire US?

Did they not rule in favor of roe v wade? I disagree but what's your point?
You didnt answer my question. That was my point. When did SC become the entire US?

Are they not the final word unless they are overturned?
How long are you going to deflect?

How long are you going to toss out rediculous riddles? I've answered your questions three times now.
If you think asking when did SC become the entire US is a riddle then you are retarded. Can you answer the question? Its important before we proceed. If you dont want to answer the question because it undermines your retarded premise...well just say so.

Did they not rule in favor of roe v wade? I disagree but what's your point?
You didnt answer my question. That was my point. When did SC become the entire US?

How long are you going to toss out rediculous riddles? I've answered your questions three times now.
If you think asking when did SC become the entire US is a riddle then you are retarded. Can you answer the question? Its important before we proceed. If you dont want to answer the question because it undermines your retarded premise...well just say so.

The SC ruled in favor of roe v Wade in 1973. What on earth are you prattling on about? Do you lack simple coherent deducements from the english language? I'll ask you again, when the SC ruled in favor of roe v wade, was it or was it not the law in the United States?

Like George Carlin said about Conservatives: "If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're fucked".

How many trillions have you good libs given to the war on poverty.... And yet, here we are, 50 years later, record numbers in poverty. The question is why do y'all hate women and hold up a demented women, Sanger, who hated african americans, and wanted to sterilize all of them?

Why do you retarded NaziCons continue to dishonor yourselves by bringing ancient shit that is no longer in practice?

Because your corrupt hillary holds her up to an angelic being. Because it's important to know history. Because the two tie together. Perhaps you should stroll back to your wigwam and smoke some more peyote.

The SC ruled in favor of roe v Wade in 1973. What on earth are you prattling on about? Do you lack simple coherent deducements from the english language? I'll ask you again, when the SC ruled in favor of roe v wade, was it or was it not the law in the United States?
There was no prattle. I asked you a question a couple of pages back and you continue to dodge it like an idiot someone slapped in the back of the head too many times. I accept your concession since you cant answer the question.

There was no prattle. I asked you a question a couple of pages back and you continue to dodge it like an idiot someone slapped in the back of the head too many times. I accept your concession since you cant answer the question.

I'll accept your stupidity for not comprehending simple language. I really do feel sorry for people like you.

Laws can change. Hopefully women and those that kill the preborn will one day get jail terms.

Forum List

Back