Fiorina surging in polls--but takes back seat in next debate! War on Women again!

oreo

Gold Member
Sep 15, 2008
rocky mountains
We have an on fire candidate in Carly Fiorina. She has surged past several of the dead weight male candidates that held the 1st stage position in the 1st debate. Now since she has passed several of them in the polls, one would think that she would make the 1st stage primary debate--and those that she has passed would get seated in the earlier debate.

But OH no--that didn't happen--something about FCC regulations or CNN regulations. Carly was interviewed about this--this morning and calmly stated that the Republican party can change the rules if they want.

This bring up a very interesting topic.

SO HOW EXACTLY DOES THE REPUBLICAN PARTY PROVE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, PRIMARILY WOMEN--that they really don't have a "War on Women" if they keep Fiorina in the earlier debate, when she should be in the prime time debate, because of her current polling numbers? I imagine the DNC will know what to do with this news--LOL

'I've Been Used to Pushing Uphill All My Life': Fiorina Left Out of CNN Debate

We have an on fire candidate in Carly Fiorina. She has surged past several of the dead weight male candidates that held the 1st stage position in the 1st debate. Now since she has passed several of them in the polls, one would think that she would make the 1st stage primary debate--and those that she has passed would get seated in the earlier debate.

But OH no--that didn't happen--something about FCC regulations or CNN regulations. Carly was interviewed about this--this morning and calmly stated that the Republican party can change the rules if they want.

SO HOW EXACTLY DOES THE REPUBLICAN PARTY PROVE TO THE AMERICAN PUBLIC, PRIMARILY WOMEN--that they really don't have a "War on Women" if they keep Fiorina in the earlier debate, when she should be in the prime time debate, because of her current polling numbers? I imagine the DNC will know what to do with this news--LOL

I myself would put her first tier. But this placement COULD work to her advantage. She beats them again like last time and she will get more attention from the press.

Quit bitching about placement and worry about content.

Good choice. Carly specialized in offshoring thousands of jobs at hp. That's her claim to fame. Maybe she could fire our own military guys and get the red chinese to do the job cheaper.

Good choice. Carly specialized in offshoring thousands of jobs at hp. That's her claim to fame. Maybe she could fire our own military guys and get the red chinese to do the job cheaper.

Da--Duh--Can you name one single high tech corporation that hasn't outsourced?

It might interest you to know that Obama's -- job czar--Jeffrey Inmelt--CEO of General Electric is the number one outsourcer of jobs in America. So bad, in fact, that liberal Dennis Kucinich called for his resignation.
Kucinich to Immelt: Resign

Last edited:
The only person who can fix this (if it is the case) is Princess Freebus. Whatever happens is his fault.

If you guys can't organize a debate among yourselves, should the country trust you with something far more serious?

I myself would put her first tier. But this placement COULD work to her advantage. She beats them again like last time and she will get more attention from the press.

Quit bitching about placement and worry about content.

Hugh Hewitt is one of the moderators so at least someone will be a good moderator....

CNN doesn't want her there because she interrupts their narrative. It isn't the RNC organizing this, it is CNN. Thier show, their rules. But their viewers will be yelling about it. I would imagine quite a few candidates are feeling the heat.

CNN doesn't want her there because she interrupts their narrative. It isn't the RNC organizing this, it is CNN. Thier show, their rules. But their viewers will be yelling about it. I would imagine quite a few candidates are feeling the heat.

Exactly.

Seriously, if GOP Chairperson Princess Freebus was serious about putting the "people's choice" on the stage, he could force CNN to have anyone he and the rest of the RNC leadership wanted up there. Simply pull the plug. CNN may file suit but no judge in the nation would side with them because it is in the expressed interest for the RNC to have their best candidates in front of the American people.

Now, If Princess had signed off on CNN using polls from July or whenever, that is a different story. Any ambiguity in that matter would be to the benefit of the RNC in a judgment.

the great one Mark Levin made an obvious but solid point on the republican war on women narrative (false narrative)- ALL Republicans in DC and all over have WIFES, SISTERS, MOTHERS, daugthers etc.... its stupid to believe they are in general against women- but what do you expect from the libs- its all about DIVIDING- class, sex, race etc... its always about driving a wedge between people.

the great one Mark Levin made an obvious but solid point on the republican war on women narrative (false narrative)- ALL Republicans in DC and all over have WIFES, SISTERS, MOTHERS, daugthers etc.... its stupid to believe they are in general against women- but what do you expect from the libs- its all about DIVIDING- class, sex, race etc... its always about driving a wedge between people.

It's only a war on women because women are finally fighting back. If you guys would stop passing draconian laws limiting a woman's constitutional rights, perhaps women would give your pitiful party a second look.

That you "have women" in your lives isn't enough....just like "having black friends" isn't enough for blacks.

Next year women will be nearly 60% of the vote. Each and every day, you can find a republican here calling Hillary a "bitch". Its no coincidence that the politics of the Party they support is anti-woman in so many ways.

Princess Frebuss not going to the wall to get Carly on the stage with CNN is just another symptom.... We all know most of the men there have zero chance so what would it hurt to replace one of them with Carly? Nothing.

It's only a war on women because women are finally fighting back. If you guys would stop passing draconian laws limiting a woman's constitutional rights, perhaps women would give your pitiful party a second look.

That you "have women" in your lives isn't enough....just like "having black friends" isn't enough for blacks.

Next year women will be nearly 60% of the vote. Each and every day, you can find a republican here calling Hillary a "bitch". Its no coincidence that the politics of the Party they support is anti-woman in so many ways.

Princess Frebuss not going to the wall to get Carly on the stage with CNN is just another symptom.... We all know most of the men there have zero chance so what would it hurt to replace one of them with Carly? Nothing.

Sarah Palin ring a bell? YOU LIBS treat women like shit, esp. Conservative women.

Sarah Palin ring a bell? YOU LIBS treat women like shit, esp. Conservative women.

I don't disagree that there are a lot of liberals who went too far with Palin and their criticisms of her.

But if you're going to sit there and say that she was ready for any office that involved national policy, you're simply kidding yourself.

She was and is and empty suit.

I don't disagree that there are a lot of liberals who went too far with Palin and their criticisms of her.

But if you're going to sit there and say that she was ready for any office that involved national policy, you're simply kidding yourself.

just like Hillary.

This is CNN's decision not the RNC. I think they are using the same/similar formula FOX used. It's obiviously flawed if it can't take into account how much she has moved up in the polls compared to where she was. Ms. Fiorina is who people are talking about right now with the exception of Mr. Trump. They should just include everyone in these debates. Have it on the air a little longer if need be.

just like Hillary.

You lose credibility when you make stunningly idiotic statements like that. Former US Senator, Former Secretary of State, Former FLOTUS... She is easily the best qualified candidate in the field as Marco Rubio agrees.

How's Palin's channel doing? How's her PAC? I heard Fox didn't renew her contract as hatchetwoman.... You really have to wonder what is next for her since she's too old for modeling and too dumb to be asked to commentate.

Forum List

Back