Ben Carson Says There's A War On 'What's Inside Of Women'

Carson is free to feel as he does about abortion

Women are free to vote accordingly

Let Carson support programs that will support what is inside that woman for eighteen years and we can talk

Do you know why pro-choicers try to make abortion about vaginas?

Because they know what they are doing is wrong. They can't bear to look at the body being destroyed, and so they avert their faces downward.

Guilt.

Sorry buddy, but when I'm looking at a vagina.it ain't out of guilt.

Let Carson support programs that will support what is inside that woman for eighteen years and we can talk

Why should I support someone else who made irresponsible decisions, which has nothing to do with me? Why won't you hold someone accountable for their actions? Come on, why? And yes, abortion is murder.

Why should I support someone else who made irresponsible decisions, which has nothing to do with me? Why won't you hold someone accountable for their actions? Come on, why? And yes, abortion is murder.
Winner, winner, chicken dinner

The crux of the Conservative argument against abortion.

Don't you dare get an abortion, but it ain't my problem that you got banged up

how-to-be-an-uncle-tom.jpg

Dr. Carson's next book.

Thanks for confirming you are in competition with RDean and some of the extreme RWer's for board moron of the year.

There is no such conservative argument.

Just as there is no effort on the part of the left to get pregnant just for the purpose of having an abortion.

You could print a book of your cliches.

WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential candidate and former neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson rejected Democratic characterizations of a GOP "war on women," saying Thursday that the actual war is on "what's inside of women."

"They tell you that there's a war on women," he said at a campaign event in Little Rock, Arkansas. "There is no war on women. There may be a war on what's inside of women, but there is no war on women in this country."

A casual reader of this comment may, understandably, be confused. What is Carson referring to? An assault on women's hearts? An attack on their spleens? A campaign against their esophagi?

Of course, since this is a Republican presidential primary, Carson was alluding to abortion. But he left out a relatively simple explanation for his "real war" by leaving out what he said previously, which was that the war he is concerned about is on "that cute little baby inside of them." (He also said "we need to re-educate the women" so they rethink their approach to the procedure.)

A press secretary for his campaign did not respond to a request for comment to confirm that Carson was talking about abortion.

Carson is a frequent and outspoken critic of the procedure, comparing it to human sacrifice and slavery. He's also called abortion "the number one cause of death for black people" -- it's actually heart disease -- and suggested that fetuses be added to endangered species lists.

Watch the video of Carson, via Raw Story, below:

More: Ben Carson Says There's A War On 'What's Inside Of Women,' Leaving Out Some Crucial Context

Okay, I'm confused. Isn't everything inside a woman part of the woman? At least Carson admits there is a war on women.
You know damn well he was talking about abortion and I fully agree and support him.

There is definitely a Republican war on women - regardless of how rightwingers try to define it.

c4d94065ade60615ce99f104434fe4c53700f615aad798480821b8e79ea70a70_large
Not true. Made up to get stupid woman to vote democrat.

The fact that you would post that image shows your true disregard for women.

Just as there is no effort on the part of the left to get pregnant just for the purpose of having an abortion.

Try following the thread

Try following the thread

Try not drinking.

OK Dr Carson, we get it
You oppose abortion

What are you going to do about it?

1. Demand that it be outlawed
2. Give women other choices other than aborting

You need to convince your fellow Republicans that choice number 2 is your best option

It's not. It's the parties involved. They should take responsibility for their actions. You're damn right. Responsibility and accountability.

It's not. It's the parties involved. They should take responsibility for their actions. You're damn right. Responsibility and accountability.

So you want to punish pregnant women and make them pay the price

How is that going to persuade them not to abort?

You can hold someone accountable even without throwing them to the wolves. Abortion cant be murder because murder is a legal term. Is abortion illegal?

Carson believes that a fetus is an innocent human life, and that the slaughter of innocent human life is murder.

Not really all that tough to understand, unless you don't want to understand it.

And I'm pro choice.

He should also "understand" that Roe v. Wade is the law of the land and women have the right to choose.
Its an OPINION of 7 people. That's all.

Forum List

Back