Ben Carson Says There's A War On 'What's Inside Of Women'

Lakhota

Diamond Member
Jul 14, 2011
Native America
WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential candidate and former neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson rejected Democratic characterizations of a GOP "war on women," saying Thursday that the actual war is on "what's inside of women."

"They tell you that there's a war on women," he said at a campaign event in Little Rock, Arkansas. "There is no war on women. There may be a war on what's inside of women, but there is no war on women in this country."

A casual reader of this comment may, understandably, be confused. What is Carson referring to? An assault on women's hearts? An attack on their spleens? A campaign against their esophagi?

Of course, since this is a Republican presidential primary, Carson was alluding to abortion. But he left out a relatively simple explanation for his "real war" by leaving out what he said previously, which was that the war he is concerned about is on "that cute little baby inside of them." (He also said "we need to re-educate the women" so they rethink their approach to the procedure.)

A press secretary for his campaign did not respond to a request for comment to confirm that Carson was talking about abortion.

Carson is a frequent and outspoken critic of the procedure, comparing it to human sacrifice and slavery. He's also called abortion "the number one cause of death for black people" -- it's actually heart disease -- and suggested that fetuses be added to endangered species lists.

Watch the video of Carson, via Raw Story, below:

More: Ben Carson Says There's A War On 'What's Inside Of Women,' Leaving Out Some Crucial Context

Okay, I'm confused. Isn't everything inside a woman part of the woman? At least Carson admits there is a war on women.

Last edited:
There is definitely a Republican war on women - regardless of how rightwingers try to define it.

c4d94065ade60615ce99f104434fe4c53700f615aad798480821b8e79ea70a70_large

So, Carson is now separating women into two pieces - an inside and outside. I suspect their insides affect their outsides. Wow...

Carson believes that a fetus is an innocent human life, and that the slaughter of innocent human life is murder.

Not really all that tough to understand, unless you don't want to understand it.

And I'm pro choice.

He should also "understand" that Roe v. Wade is the law of the land and women have the right to choose.

Carson believes that a fetus is an innocent human life, and that the slaughter of innocent human life is murder.

Not really all that tough to understand, unless you don't want to understand it.

And I'm pro choice.

He should also "understand" that Roe v. Wade is the law of the land and women have the right to choose.
They do,doesn't make it right,slavery was the law of the land at one time,how did that end up?

And I'm pro choice.
He does, and he has given no indication that he does not.

A casual reader of this comment may, understandably, be confused. What is Carson referring to? An assault on women's hearts? An attack on their spleens? A campaign against their esophagi?
You're being as deliberately obtuse and disingenuous as Clinton who said, "You mean with a cloth?" when asked if she had wiped her server.

You pro-choicers will twist yourselves to such an extent that you nearly break your backs to avert your gaze from the real victims of abortion.

I will demonstrate this in your next post.

There is definitely a Republican war on women - regardless of how rightwingers try to define it.

c4d94065ade60615ce99f104434fe4c53700f615aad798480821b8e79ea70a70_large
He shouldn't be a doctor if he is trying to abort a vagina.

This is what I am talking about. Tard pro-choicers try to make it about the vagina. Anything to avoid looking about six inches higher at the real issue at stake.

Do you know why pro-choicers try to make abortion about vaginas?

Because they know what they are doing is wrong. They can't bear to look at the body being destroyed, and so they avert their faces downward.

Guilt.

And I'm pro choice.

You are a moron.

Anyone who knows about Roe knows that states have been systematically hemming it in and restricting it's reach.

Many say it is effectively dead.

But you call it the "law of the land".

That was over 40 years ago.....catch up and quit being such a jerkwad.

WASHINGTON -- Republican presidential candidate and former neurosurgeon Dr. Ben Carson rejected Democratic characterizations of a GOP "war on women," saying Thursday that the actual war is on "what's inside of women."

"They tell you that there's a war on women," he said at a campaign event in Little Rock, Arkansas. "There is no war on women. There may be a war on what's inside of women, but there is no war on women in this country."

Of course, since this is a Republican presidential primary, Carson was alluding to abortion. But he left out a relatively simple explanation for his "real war" by leaving out what he said previously, which was that the war he is concerned about is on "that cute little baby inside of them." (He also said "we need to re-educate the women" so they rethink their approach to the procedure.)

A press secretary for his campaign did not respond to a request for comment to confirm that Carson was talking about abortion.

Carson is a frequent and outspoken critic of the procedure, comparing it to human sacrifice and slavery. He's also called abortion "the number one cause of death for black people" -- it's actually heart disease -- and suggested that fetuses be added to endangered species lists.

Watch the video of Carson, via Raw Story, below:

More: Ben Carson Says There's A War On 'What's Inside Of Women,' Leaving Out Some Crucial Context

Okay, I'm confused. Isn't everything inside a woman part of the woman? At least Carson admits there is a war on women.
He is playing semantics in the hopes that his phrase catches on. The rubes will fall for it probably and he will make a mint by registering the saying.

The war is on the unborn. And the casualties are numbered beyond 50 million so far.

Why did Dr. Carson perform medical research on aborted fetus' if he was so pro birth?

Forum List

Back