Ben Carson Says There's A War On 'What's Inside Of Women'

Let Carson support programs that will support what is inside that woman for eighteen years and we can talk

Why should I support someone else who made irresponsible decisions, which has nothing to do with me? Why won't you hold someone accountable for their actions? Come on, why? And yes, abortion is murder.
You can hold someone accountable even without throwing them to the wolves. Abortion cant be murder because murder is a legal term. Is abortion illegal?

According to the SC, abortion is legal. Is there a difference between voluntarily killing a grown human or a human in the womb?

Let Carson support programs that will support what is inside that woman for eighteen years and we can talk

Why should I support someone else who made irresponsible decisions, which has nothing to do with me? Why won't you hold someone accountable for their actions? Come on, why? And yes, abortion is murder.
You can hold someone accountable even without throwing them to the wolves. Abortion cant be murder because murder is a legal term. Is abortion illegal?

According to the SC, abortion is legal. Is there a difference between voluntarily killing a grown human or a human in the womb?
When did SC become the entire US?

Yes there is

Yes, one has an established history, & the other does not.

Last edited:

Yes there is

Absolutely not.

Did they not rule in favor of roe v wade? I disagree but what's your point?

Yes there is

Absolutely not.
You want to send women who have abortions to prison?

You didnt answer my question. That was my point. When did SC become the entire US?

You didnt answer my question. That was my point. When did SC become the entire US?

Are they not the final word unless they are overturned?

'Of course, since this is a Republican presidential primary, Carson was alluding to abortion. But he left out a relatively simple explanation for his "real war" by leaving out what he said previously, which was that the war he is concerned about is on "that cute little baby inside of them." (He also said "we need to re-educate the women" so they rethink their approach to the procedure.)'

Of course Carson exhibits his ignorance of the law, as an embryo/fetus is not a 'baby,' 'cute' or otherwise.

And his advocacy to 're-educate' women is typical of the arrogance common to most on the right, and the contempt most conservatives have for the privacy rights of women, to place yet another undue burden on exercising that fundamental right.

How long are you going to deflect?

Yes there is

Absolutely not.

No, but you did provide an answer in one of your previous posts that deals with education on the subject to prevent abortions. That, I do agree with.

How long are you going to deflect?

How long are you going to toss out rediculous riddles? I've answered your questions three times now.

'Of course, since this is a Republican presidential primary, Carson was alluding to abortion. But he left out a relatively simple explanation for his "real war" by leaving out what he said previously, which was that the war he is concerned about is on "that cute little baby inside of them." (He also said "we need to re-educate the women" so they rethink their approach to the procedure.)'

Of course Carson exhibits his ignorance of the law, as an embryo/fetus is not a 'baby,' 'cute' or otherwise.

And his advocacy to 're-educate' women is typical of the arrogance common to most on the right, and the contempt most conservatives have for the privacy rights of women, to place yet another undue burden on exercising that fundamental right.

Weird how our search for dead organisms on other planets is referred to as life but a fertilized egg, which needed life, is just a blob.

Yes there is

Absolutely not.

No, but you did provide an answer in one of your previous posts that deals with education on the subject to prevent abortions. That, I do agree with.

So you agree there is a difference between murder and abortion

Yes there is

Absolutely not.

Legalized taking of life. I disagree with it. According to the legal term murder, its not

Legalized taking of life. I disagree with it. According to the legal term murder, its not

Why don't you narrow-minded zealots ever give a shit about the woman?

Like George Carlin said about Conservatives: "If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're fucked".

Absolutely not.

We care about women but we don't understand why you liberals don't care about preborn children.

We care about women but we don't understand why you liberals don't care about preborn children.

Because it's the woman's legal right to make that choice! And thanks to Roe v. Wade - she no longer has to risk her life in a back-alley abortion.

Absolutely not.

Like George Carlin said about Conservatives: "If you're preborn, you're fine; if you're preschool, you're fucked".

How many trillions have you good libs given to the war on poverty.... And yet, here we are, 50 years later, record numbers in poverty. The question is why do y'all hate women and hold up a demented women, Sanger, who hated african americans, and wanted to sterilize all of them?

Forum List

Back