Ben Carson - next president

briget

Aug 12, 2012
The only way that a Republican will ever win another presidential election is, if their candidate is black. Deep down the Republicans know this, and it's why they are at this moment grooming Ben Carson for the job.
Can Carson beat Hilary (if Hilary runs)? You betcha! Thus why I'm predicting that Ben Carson will be our next president.

The only way that a Republican will ever win another presidential election is, if their candidate is black. Deep down the Republicans know this, and it's why they are at this moment grooming Ben Carson for the job.
Can Carson beat Hilary (if Hilary runs)? You betcha! Thus why I'm predicting that Ben Carson will be our next president.

I'm not voting for someone just because they're black. I dont care if it's Ben Carson, Barack Obama, or Herman Cain. I refuse to pander to the politics of personal identity.
Carson is a great guy with good ideas and very articulate. So what? Someone without any political experience is the last thing we need. We see how that turned out with Obama and a conservative Obama will be only mildly better.

Carson is a member of the GOP Clown Car

Candidates who want the attention but have no chance of winning

record welfare and food stamps

you leftardz call that "forward progress"

yea clown car; nice orange shows and oversized tie let-wing moron

What is Carsons alternative?

Buckle down and work harder?

Dr Carson should be Vice President.

We have now witnessed in the VA lunacy what "national health care" looks like. As VP he could be tasked to actually FIX the health insurance debacle.

Our best hope to return to sanity as a nation is a Governor becoming President. As far as I'm concerned, only a Governor has Executive experience on running government. Governors must work with legislators of both parties. Governors must produce budgets. And unlike Senators who give great speeches, governors must act quickly in the event of an emergency.

Three Senators went directly from the Senate to the White House. Two of them died in office, and we're stuck with the third.

In these bad times our nation cannot afford ANY on the job training.

What is Carsons alternative?

Buckle down and work harder?

the answer is to remove left-wing idiots like you ilk that make things worse then delude themselves they did something right

really !!!!! BWA HAHAHAHAHAHA
heres another right wing illiterate nut that hasn't a clue of what's going on around them ...

Last edited:
The economy sucks and we aren't sharing the wealth, which is why the economy sucks. What else were you expecting, paradise?

wow; another mindless missive from an idiot

the rich are rich BECAUSE the poor are poor and the poor are poor BECAUSE the rich are rich huh?

too bad the rich got richer and the poor got poorer FASTER on the Progressive watch; idiot

ready to admit you failed yet?

I see you joined the board today

Your posts remind me of another poster who was recently asked to leave

Can you say....."Far Left Obama Drone" ?

Last edited:

I see you joined the board today

Your posts remind me of another poster who was recently asked to leave
Yeah, he's the sock of "Libs are losers who lie to themselves", whoever that was. He posted it already.

Forum List

Back