Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

You posted a comment from an anonymous poster on Reddit, who was not there. And even then there was no mention of burning his house down.

With all the published comments from his supporters, and all the justifications, surely someone would have mentioned a threat of rape against his daughter.

Do you even have any proof Mike Hosinski HAS a daughter?
Yep, I do. Don't tell me you're too lazy to look that up, too.

I'd say it's time to wrap this thread up and put a bow on it. Justice was served. The beloved teacher skated, as he should have. The punk kid was taught a valuable lesson. Now the teacher can relax and enjoy his well-deserved retirement with FULL pension.

The good guys won. The leftwing media henchmen lost. All is good.

No more responses, please. Thanks.

All the leftwing media reported Nick Sandmann confronted that Injun guy. Then it was proven he didn't. Therefore, leftwing media sources are proof of nothing.

But in this case, you asserted Hosinski's daughter was NOT threatened. So now it is your job to provide a link that backs up your claim.

There is a huge difference here.

For Mister Sandmann, he and multiple witnesses stated they never threatened or insulted Mr. Phillips, and the video evidence proved that was the case. Of course, it did not help Mr. Phillips that he was proven to have lied in his claims, and had been lying about his background for decades, including being a Vietnam Vet (when in fact he never left the US, and was kicked out of the Army for multiple cases of being AWOL).

Now for this case, Nowhere did Mr. Hosinski make any claims like you asserted. He never said his daughter was threatened, nor has he ever stated that the minor threatened arson. He never made such a statement, and never presented that in court. And not a single witness ever said that it was done.

Notice, you are trying to accept a Redit post from somebody not even connected as "proof". Funny, how the teacher himself never made those statements. It is not up to us to prove that she was not threatened, it is impossible to prove a negative. It is up to you to prove that she was. And without even the person directly involved claiming that, you have no proof at all. Because if anybody would have made such a charge, it would have been Mr. Hosinski in court as a legal case even slightly for anger based on the making of a threat.

He did not make that claim, not a single person involved has made that claim. Therefore, it is only a figment of your imagination.

Goodness, it really roils you leftwinger that the judge thought this case was so trivial, he basically let Hosinski off completely.

You know, this is what I absolutely love about those who are completely off the rails to either side of the political spectrum.

You know, to most in here I am only slightly to the Right of Genghis Khan and Adolph Hitler. Yet to you, I am some kind of "Left Winger". Oh, that's alright because I know it is entirely on your own world view. Anybody that does not agree with you 100% is obviously a "Left Winger" and therefore the enemy.

Well, that means nothing to me there cupcake. Because I see you as completely off the rails, and having absolutely no idea of anything other than your own crazy beliefs. And to me, you are no different than some "Liberal Loon" that tries to defend some felon with a gun that was shot after pulling it on some cops. I see the extremists on both sides as being morally bankrupt and only wanting to see their own personal agendas moved no matter what.

In fact, I am such a "left winger" that I have voted for every Republican for President since 1984, except for one. And that was in 2016, when I cast my vote as a write-in for a former Secretary of the Navy under President Reagan. Not sure how many "Left wingers" voted for both of the Bush's, twice. Oh, and in 2020 I did a write-in for the same individual as I did in 2016. Because I am Conservative enough to know that President Trump was never a Republican, nor a Conservative.

The good guys won.

Hmmm, really?

He is on probation, and part of the conditions of that are rather strict. Like he is forbidden from leaving the county he is living in or he will be arrested for violating that probation. And he is also ordered to pay any restitution either criminal or civil that arises from his guilty plea.

And make no mistake, he did plead guilty. And never once entered any claims that he did it after any kind of threats were made.

So yes, justice. A guilty man who beat a child admitted that he did so in court.

All the leftwing media reported Nick Sandmann confronted that Injun guy. Then it was proven he didn't. Therefore, leftwing media sources are proof of nothing.

But in this case, you asserted Hosinski's daughter was NOT threatened. So now it is your job to provide a link that backs up your claim.

No, that is not how it works. You made a claim. It is up to you to prove it accurate.

I'd say it's time to wrap this thread up and put a bow on it. Justice was served. The beloved teacher skated, as he should have. The punk kid was taught a valuable lesson. Now the teacher can relax and enjoy his well-deserved retirement with FULL pension.

The good guys won. The leftwing media henchmen lost. All is good.

No more responses, please. Thanks.

Do you think you get to decide when the responses stop?

For Mister Sandmann, he and multiple witnesses stated they never threatened or insulted Mr. Phillips, and the video evidence proved that was the case. Of course, it did not help Mr. Phillips that he was proven to have lied in his claims, and had been lying about his background for decades, including being a Vietnam Vet (when in fact he never left the US, and was kicked out of the Army for multiple cases of being AWOL).

Now for this case, Nowhere did Mr. Hosinski make any claims like you asserted. He never said his daughter was threatened, nor has he ever stated that the minor threatened arson. He never made such a statement, and never presented that in court. And not a single witness ever said that it was done.

Notice, you are trying to accept a Redit post from somebody not even connected as "proof". Funny, how the teacher himself never made those statements. It is not up to us to prove that she was not threatened, it is impossible to prove a negative. It is up to you to prove that she was. And without even the person directly involved claiming that, you have no proof at all. Because if anybody would have made such a charge, it would have been Mr. Hosinski in court as a legal case even slightly for anger based on the making of a threat.

He did not make that claim, not a single person involved has made that claim. Therefore, it is only a figment of your imagination.
I asked Mashmont for evidence to back up his claim, do you have evidence to back up you claims?

I asked Mashmont for evidence to back up his claim, do you have evidence to back up you claims?

What, that he made no attempt at ever claiming anybody was threatened?

Or his earlier attempt, that Mr. Sandmann did not approach and then verbally abuse Mr. Phillips?

Please, be specific.

But yes, the evidence that Mr. Hosinski never made any claims that somebody was threatened is obvious, as it was never once brought up in court. Or any other time by Mr. Hosinski himself.

Hey, Mr. Hosinski also never ran around naked and said he was an alien.

You see, it is simple logic that one can not prove a negative. One can only prove a positive. And when there is absolutely no proof of an allegation other than an anonymous Redit post, then it simply does not exist. Redit is about as reliable as 4Chan for information.

But two can play this game. I want you to prove to me that Mr. Hosinski never ran around naked and said he was an alien.

The point is you guys are acting like Reddit isn't a source but the MSM is. And I just showed the MSM isn't reliable.

Or that he even had a daughter. Or how the minor would have known he had a daughter.

Hell, out of all of my teachers I can only think of one that I know had a kid. And that was because he was one of my classmates.
I knew about the kids of every one of my teachers.
What is it with lazy leftwingers who don't know how to look up that Mike Hosinski has a daughter in her 20s?

Once again, you made the claim. It is up to you to prove it.
I already answered that. I supplied a link. You can believe what's in the link or not, but you have supplied nothing. A reminder, this circular nonsense is how you get iggied. Haven't you learned anything? Don't make me repeat what I have already said.

Or his earlier attempt, that Mr. Sandmann did not approach and then verbally abuse Mr. Phillips?

Please, be specific.

But yes, the evidence that Mr. Hosinski never made any claims that somebody was threatened is obvious, as it was never once brought up in court. Or any other time by Mr. Hosinski himself.

You see, it is simple logic that one can not prove a negative. One can only prove a positive. And when there is absolutely no proof of an allegation other than an anonymous Redit post, then it simply does not exist. Redit is about as reliable as 4Chan for information.

But two can play this game. I want you to prove to me that Mr. Hosinski never ran around naked and said he was an alien.
You made the statement either back it up or not, it doesn't matter to me.

Let's see. That atheist group who gleefully reported the initial story? The hate group called Northern Indiana Atheists . They have zero to say about Hosinski walking. Marxist CNN who gleefully reported the initial story? Silent now.

Hilarious. I guess the cat got their tongue.

Please, be specific.

You said Hosinski never mention being threatened. Were you at the deposition? Did you attend the hearing? How do you know he didn't?

Forum List

Back