Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

The point is you guys are acting like Reddit isn't a source but the MSM is. And I just showed the MSM isn't reliable.

You actually haven't shown that, at all. And we know the MSM isn't always 100% reliable, but that doesn't mean that some random hearsay from a reddit user now suddenly has the answers, lol. To suggest so shows how incredibly far gone you must be. :cuckoo:

There's really only one of two motives for continuing to post about this case with such glee and that is you probably enjoy the act of adults abusing children. I honestly don't know what else to call it. The other motive is you're simply not in your right mind, because no sane rational person would choose the word of some random posting on a forum as the hill they're going to die on, unless, in fact, they were not sane to begin with. Which one of these applies to you?

You actually haven't shown that, at all. And we know the MSM isn't always 100% reliable, but that doesn't mean that some random hearsay from a reddit user now suddenly has the answers, lol. To suggest so shows how incredibly far gone you must be. :cuckoo:

There's really only one of two motives for continuing to post about this case with such glee and that is you probably enjoy the act of adults abusing children. I honestly don't know what else to call it. The other motive is you're simply not in your right mind, because no sane rational person would choose the word of some random posting on a forum as the hill they're going to die on, unless, in fact, they were not sane to begin with. Which one of these applies to you?
I just think it's comical you people slam three different people apparently close to the situation who all claim the little hoodlum threatened rape, yet you claim with 100% certainty that no threats were made, despite your having no basis whatsoever for that claim. Meanwhile you ignore the fact that the judge saw this as no big deal.

I post with glee because the leftwing media which were all over this story in March has absolutely nothing to say about it now that the guy walked. It just shows what partisan pukes they are. Just because the guy is an outspoken conservative.

No one actually involved in the incident have even mentioned any threats.
How do you know? Were you at the deposition? Were you at the hearing? Have you conducted interviews with all the students who were there?

The point is you guys are acting like Reddit isn't a source but the MSM is.

Actually, I stopped following the "MSM" many years ago.

But please, show us in court records where he brought up these threats anywhere. Where he talked about it anywhere, to anybody.

You can't. You believe the made up story of an anonymous individual on Redit.

That is not news, that is bullshit.

How do you know? Were you at the deposition? Were you at the hearing? Have you conducted interviews with all the students who were there?

I have read many articles on this story from many different sources. Not one mentions any threats.

In all the statements of support from the public in his town, not one mentions the threat you claim happened.

Surely someone, somewhere, would have mentioned it in one of the articles. But they have not.

I just think it's comical you people slam three different people apparently close to the situation who all claim the little hoodlum threatened rape, yet you claim with 100% certainty that no threats were made, despite your having no basis whatsoever for that claim. Meanwhile you ignore the fact that the judge saw this as no big deal.

I post with glee because the leftwing media which were all over this story in March has absolutely nothing to say about it now that the guy walked. It just shows what partisan pukes they are. Just because the guy is an outspoken conservative.

"...three different people apparently close to the situation who all claim the little hoodlum threatened rape"???

All you have posted is an anonymous post on Reddit. If 3 different people, all close to the situation, claim the kid threatened rape, then post a link to the statements of those 3 people.

And I have seen no evidence that there were any threats. Dozens of articles by different news media, and not one mentions a threat.
MSM isn't any more reliable than Reddit, and the MSM has an agenda. You think they're going to undermine their agenda by reporting the facts? But we've already been over that. You've LOST the debate, because you can't add anything new. I sourced my claim. You don't like the source because it debunks your lie. Meanwhile, you have shown no source which says no threats were made. You're repeating yourself and making me repeat myself. And for that, you're back on iggy. You trolls just can't help yourselves.

It's just a fact that leftwingers with high post counts got that way from prolonging threads by repeating circular arguments that have already been addressed and debunked like Winterborn is doing on this thread. The chatter known as Rightwinger does that constantly. That's why I iggied him also.

MSM isn't any more reliable than Reddit, and the MSM has an agenda. You think they're going to undermine their agenda by reporting the facts? But we've already been over that. You've LOST the debate, because you can't add anything new. I sourced my claim. You don't like the source because it debunks your lie. Meanwhile, you have shown no source which says no threats were made. You're repeating yourself and making me repeat myself. And for that, you're back on iggy. You trolls just can't help yourselves.

If I had only seen the MSM article, you might have a point. But that was the only article I sourced.

Are you daft? There can be no source which shows what he did not say.

I have made many statements, which one?

Come on, is that to freaking hard? Tell me exactly what you want verification of.

Obviously you do not understand how this "logic" thing works. Sorry, can't help you there bruv. Either you got it, or you don't.
I’m not your servant, find your own BS. We only started chatting Monday and it has been limited, so it’s on you, you backed nothing of your claim, if you can’t figure out which lie you are tossing out there then maybe you should quit lying all together.

I didn’t make a stupid claim, so why the hell would I need a link? I think you are confused.
When you doubted my claim, you inherently claimed the opposite. Sorry, but in my threads, you don't get to sit on the fence and take shots. You make a claim, you have to back it up like I did.

Misdemeanor and $100 fine. No worse than a traffic ticket.

And full pension to boot. Great things happen to great men.

You go, Mike!!!

When you doubted my claim, you inherently claimed the opposite. Sorry, but in my threads, you don't get to sit on the fence and take shots. You make a claim, you have to back it up like I did.
That is pretty stupid thinking, I want to make sure the story is correct and you cannot prove your stupid claim with anything other than a third party claiming on a message board that they may or may not have heard or read something and you take it as fact?

I didn’t make a claim, you did and you gave hearsay evidence which is worth nothing.

You make a claim, back it up, don’t play that a guy on a message board is some how correct because he takes your side, that is lazy and that is what you are.

Forum List

Back