Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

I have no problem with him keeping his retirement. He earned it.

What I objected to was him hitting and injuring a student.

What I found even more disgusting is the people who kept saying "The kid said he would rape his daughter". It started as a "what if he said..." and soon turned into the claim the kid said it. A completely unsubstantiated claim.
The claim was sourced on this thread. The kid threatened to rape Hosinski's daughter, got taught a lesson for it, and Hosinski has made out very nicely from the donations!

Enjoy your summer, Mike. You earned it!

The claim was sourced on this thread. The kid threatened to rape Hosinski's daughter, got taught a lesson for it, and Hosinski has made out very nicely from the donations!

No, it was not. The claim was never substantiated. I think you posted a quote from someone not involved and not from that school that said "what if he said..." and you ran with it.

Hosinski Sentence: $100 fine and probation. Plus he keeps his full retirement package. Indiana teaching license still intact A just ending to the persecution of a great highly-respected conservative teaching veteran who taught a punk a lesson he will not soon forget.

Excellent result!! Sanity is preserved!!

$100.00 dollar fine for first offense assault and battery of a minor? He got off lite.

$100.00 dollar fine for first offense assault and battery of a minor? He got off lite.
Yeah, the judge saw it for what it was. A nothingburger. The kid deserved it. Mr Hosinski had a sterling record for 40 years. He was just pushed a little too far that day by that kid threatening to burn his house down and rape his daughter.

No, it was not. The claim was never substantiated. I think you posted a quote from someone not involved and not from that school that said "what if he said..." and you ran with it.
I linked evidence of the claim that was echoed by two others. As valid as any other second-hand claim that was made. I guess the wise judge saw it that way too. A great day for justice. The leftwing crazies were not able to prevail on this one!

Looks like the wise judge saw otherwise. Hand slap.

The man was a very popular teacher in the community. I never doubted that.

But I have read more than a dozen articles on this event. I have read of all the support Mike Hosinski received.

But not one article or one supporter said anything about your claim that the kid threatened to rape Hosinski's daughter. And it was never mentioned in any court documents.

I linked evidence of the claim that was echoed by two others. As valid as any other second-hand claim that was made. I guess the wise judge saw it that way too. A great day for justice. The leftwing crazies were not able to prevail on this one!

You posted nonsense from a chat group. Whether others believed it or not is irrelevant.

Yeah, the judge saw it for what it was. A nothingburger. The kid deserved it. Mr Hosinski had a sterling record for 40 years. He was just pushed a little too far that day by that kid threatening to burn his house down and rape his daughter.

Oh, so now the kids threatened to burn his house down AND rape his daughter?? Wow. You love to create "evidence", don't you?

I'm not seeing any story anywhere making a claim that the kid said anything to the teacher, the incident was over a sweatshirt that is not allowed to be worn at school.

Again, I see no verbal threat from the kid.

I'm not seeing any story anywhere making a claim that the kid said anything to the teacher, the incident was over a sweatshirt that is not allowed to be worn at school.

Again, I see no verbal threat from the kid.
Posts #1087 and #1122 I provided links. Go back and read.

Posts #1087 and #1122 I provided links. Go back and read.

You posted a comment from an anonymous person on Reddit who was not there. And even he wasn't convinced the quote was accurate. That is not evidence.

And your claim the kids threatened to burn the teacher's house down is not even mentioned.

Post #1087

·1 mo. ago
Don’t know how true the incident is but from what I’ve read. The student had threatened to rape his daughter as he was walking out the classroom. That’s when the teacher went after him. I only read that on one story.”

Post #1122

Claim_Alone
·1 mo. ago

Don’t know how true the incident is but from what I’ve read. The student had threatened to rape his daughter as he was walking out the classroom. That’s when the teacher went after him. I only read that on one story.”

Of course there are, and I linked them.

You posted a comment from an anonymous poster on Reddit, who was not there. And even then there was no mention of burning his house down.

With all the published comments from his supporters, and all the justifications, surely someone would have mentioned a threat of rape against his daughter.

Do you even have any proof Mike Hosinski HAS a daughter?

Forum List

Back