Beloved Conservative 40-year Teacher Loses Job After Slapping Disrespectful Student. Marxist Left WILL Ruin Him.

All the leftwing media reported Nick Sandmann confronted that Injun guy. Then it was proven he didn't. Therefore, leftwing media sources are proof of nothing.

But in this case, you asserted Hosinski's daughter was NOT threatened. So now it is your job to provide a link that backs up your claim.
That's now how it works. You asserted the claim. You have to support the claim.

That's now how it works. You asserted the claim. You have to support the claim.
I did support the claim by providing a link. It is not up to me to travel to Indiana, find the kid who said it, and verify the quote. That's for the judge to decide, and apparently he did.

I'd say it's time to wrap this thread up and put a bow on it. Justice was served. The beloved teacher skated, as he should have. The punk kid was taught a valuable lesson. Now the teacher can relax and enjoy his well-deserved retirement with FULL pension.

The good guys won. The leftwing media henchmen lost. All is good.

No more responses, please. Thanks.
And he will pay in civil court and is desperately lucky the kid's dad did not end him. Well, that part could still happen of course.

I did support the claim by providing a link. It is not up to me to travel to Indiana, find the kid who said it, and verify the quote. That's for the judge to decide, and apparently he did.
No real links not your weird articles.

One judge made him pay. The next jury will make him pay more. Your defense of a child abuser is Talibanesque but in line with your other threads.

I already answered that. I supplied a link. You can believe what's in the link or not, but you have supplied nothing. A reminder, this circular nonsense is how you get iggied. Haven't you learned anything? Don't make me repeat what I have already said.

A laughable link.

And he will pay in civil court and is desperately lucky the kid's dad did not end him. Well, that part could still happen of course.

Father? I doubt he has one. And if he did, I doubt he is much of one. Or he would have taught his son better.

And you didn't have evidence either, just some random person on Reddit that thinks they heard, which is nothing.
I backed my statement with a link. It's up to you to believe it or not. But you don't even have a link. You're just blabbing.

No real links not your weird articles.

One judge made him pay. The next jury will make him pay more. Your defense of a child abuser is Talibanesque but in line with your other threads.
It's more than you got, which is nothing.

The abuse this kid suffered at home is likely far greater. But you don't care about that.

It's funny. All these leftwingers popping off without any trace of a link.

Yeah you did. You said the teacher was unprovoked, which is obviously nuts. Otherwise Hosinksi wouldn't have gotten off with a hand slap.

Did I? Or did I just say there was no evidence of the threat you claim was made? Or that no one involved said it?

Forum List

Back