Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

What makes you sure the religion you chose is not one of the phony ones?

no faith or choice necessary ...

the prescribed, spoken religion of antiquity is only 6 words in length - the triumph of good vs evil - that frees a spirit to warrant judgement for admission to the everlasting. from birth.

to a&e when set on their journey and reiterated by the great flood as a second chance from their position of near total failure ... and realigns with the 1st century events and the advent of the false desert religions.

and is verified, the spiritual content of metaphysical physiology by the observable progression of evolution as the means for its progression and a plausibility for extinction.

If there was no other reasonable explanation for a 14 year old being pregnant or a body disappearing than an immaculate conception and resurrection would be more believable

joseph and mary never married and lived happily ever after with all their children, they were heavenly exemplars for their courage and unselfishness as were the other two mary magdalene and jesus ...

the corruption is the artificial desert religions portrayal of - paterfamilias.

no faith or choice necessary ...

the prescribed, spoken religion of antiquity is only 6 words in length - the triumph of good vs evil - that frees a spirit to warrant judgement for admission to the everlasting. from birth.

to a&e when set on their journey and reiterated by the great flood as a second chance from their position of near total failure ... and realigns with the 1st century events and the advent of the false desert religions.

and is verified, the spiritual content of metaphysical physiology by the observable progression of evolution as the means for its progression and a plausibility for extinction.
woo woo.
Got a lot of science sounding words that mean nothing in the sentences you provide.

woo woo.
Got a lot of science sounding words that mean nothing in the sentences you provide.

did you include the provided example -

could that be - physiology is a metaphysical substance not native to planet earth that dissipates into the atmosphere when no longer viable and is guided by a spiritual component ... and changes through time through evolutionary progressions.

I believe you and I have already had this discussion where you reject Paul's context, and wander off into other possibilities. Allowable.
I take the pragmatic approach in that ''the bible says.....'' is subject to what varying people prefer it to say.

You’re struggling to make an argument with nothing to back you up. Bernie has never been nominated, dah. He’s.
never been a presidential candidate. look at every poll. The majority wan5 universal healthcare

Ha Ha
have you been sleeping ? He’s never been a candidate for president. Dah.
He ran in several presidential primaries and it seems that not even most democrats want him to be president.

I take the pragmatic approach in that ''the bible says.....'' is subject to what varying people prefer it to say.
Pragmatic is taking all that is said leading up to the chosen verse. Taking one verse out of context and declaring it means something else is not pragmatic. The particular verse you chose not only has context before that sentence, it has context after. But I suspect you wanted a verse you could use for your own purpose? If you told me that specific purpose, I could probably find you a verse that actually says what you are looking for.

Nope. But you’re the crazed right wing terrorist groups, pollution supporting, non science, unvaccinated dullard conspiracy theorist responsible for the vast majority of unnecessary deaths. I guess you don’t go to medical doctors either.
so the hundreds of riots during 2020 that destroyed public and private property were done by conservatives? No one supports pollution, but you libs won't fight pollution, you only scream global warming and climate change. BTW, there is no proven link between pollution and climate. Why don't you focus on pollution and forget the climate change cultism? On the vax, I got it and still got covid twice. It does not prevent covid, and yes I go to medical doctors regularly. I suggest you see a psychiatrist because you obviously need mental help

What does climate change have to do with religion? Conservatives used to be conservationists. Christians too. Are you expecting Scofield's rapture before we ruin the planet?
some religions are cults, climate change is a cult. much the same.

Gee, I’m hard pressed to see any of the policies supported by liberals that isn’t supported by a majority of American citizens…….let’s try. Bernie Sanders doesn’t get dissed much by most conservatives…..they agree with him on the issues. The gop doesn’t deal in issues…..just fear.
LOL

"get the vax or we are all going to die"
"inflation is Putin's fault"
"high gas prices are good"
"if you like your plan you can keep it"

liberal policies that are laughed at by a majority of americans

"america first"

conservative policy supported by a vast majority of americans

a gathering of democrats, thanks for posting

they are christians -

1656856130983.png

the bible belt are religious criminals that persist to this day - redfish.

not real Christians, racist pretend Christian democrats. and the KKK does still exist but is very small and useless. However they have been replaced by antifa and BLM.
Today's version of the KKK has been replaced by the various white national groups. One marched in Boston yesterday.

Patriot Front, 3%ers, etc. You didn't mention them, because you LOVE them, and it would tip your hand that criticizing the KKK is a ruse by you.

Your ruse is not original. It was basically spoonfed to you and your fellow white nationalists 30+ years ago, for recruiting purposes. It's the Jihad rule.

Today's version of the KKK has been replaced by the various white national groups. One marched in Boston yesterday.

Patriot Front, 3%ers, etc. You didn't mention them, because you LOVE them, and it would tip your hand that criticizing the KKK is a ruse by you.

Your ruse is not original. It was basically spoonfed to you and your fellow white nationalists 30+ years ago, for recruiting purposes. It's the Jihad rule.
The KKK is still with us

They have just replaced hoods with MAGA Hats

Pragmatic is taking all that is said leading up to the chosen verse. Taking one verse out of context and declaring it means something else is not pragmatic. The particular verse you chose not only has context before that sentence, it has context after. But I suspect you wanted a verse you could use for your own purpose? If you told me that specific purpose, I could probably find you a verse that actually says what you are looking for.
Let's explore that. Is there anything in the Bible to indicate that Mary was born without original sin? What context can you offer to counter what is written in the Bible? Context would suggest you understand Romans 5:12, also. I suspect you want to defend the catholic doctrine that rewrites the Bible but whatever for?

Let's explore that. Is there anything in the Bible to indicate that Mary was born without original sin? What context can you offer to counter what is written in the Bible? Context would suggest you understand Romans 5:12, also. I suspect you want to defend the catholic doctrine that rewrites the Bible but whatever for?

Here's the other argument.

Forum List

Back