Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

correct, only if one of the parties filed with a state or federal court saying the settlement was illegal. nice humor attempt of the left hand comment.
Not an attempt it's true.

I am left handed thus I am a lefty and it has nothing to do with my politics.

In fact I happen to be very pro 2nd Amendment and lots of people here think I voted for Trump just because of that.

So your 2 dimensional understanding of the world is obviously lacking

Not an attempt it's true.

I am left handed thus I am a lefty and it has nothing to do with my politics.

In fact I happen to be very pro 2nd Amendment and lots of people here think I voted for Trump just because of that.

So your 2 dimensional understanding of the world is obviously lacking
I am right handed and conservative, so I guess my throwing arm reflects my politics. Are we really going to go there?

nothing is two dimensional, the are shades of gray in all of us. Its the media that has created the divisions, I still do not understand why they want this great country destroyed.

Maybe so, but the Old Testament Bible stories depicts a vengeful God to be feared……The Flood, killing the First Born of Egypt, Lot, Sodom and Gomorrah

The New Testament depicts a loving God

I don’t think God changed, those who were writing the Bible changed
The language changed. Account presentation changed. In this shuffling, what was originally the setting became vengeful actions. Today, the setting would be, "At the time of the great flood, we were no longer a people worthy of God and the life He provided us."

Are you thinking, "Why did they think themselves unworthy?"

The Ten Plagues in Egypt: They were poking fun at something. What was it?

Sodom and Gomorrah may have had sexual immorality, but that is not the main issue. What was the major sin?

I am right handed and conservative, so I guess my throwing arm reflects my politics. Are we really going to go there?

nothing is two dimensional, the are shades of gray in all of us. Its the media that has created the divisions, I still do not understand why they want this great country destroyed.
And yet everyone who disagrees with you is a a "lefty"

If that's not 2 dimensional what is?

once again you remind me of the religious cult of man made climate change, the hypocrisy of liberalism shows itself daily.
Nice try
There is ample evidence of man made climate change that has been reviewed and validated by science

God has had no such review

You actually think TV is a good source for anything?

Well now I know what the problem is.

I don't watch TV much. It's called the boob tube for a reason.
the riots and killings by the groups I listed were documented by video evidence. that evidence was broadcast on many TV networks. No, the national news outlets are not a good source of information, because they are all biased and corrupt. It wasn't that way in the past. I do not understand the motives of the biased media today.

the riots and killings by the groups I listed were documented by video evidence. that evidence was broadcast on many TV networks. No, the national news outlets are not a good source of information, because they are all biased and corrupt. It wasn't that way in the past. I do not understand the motives of the biased media today.
Where was the call for the government to kill people?

That was your claim after all.

never said anything close to that. its only the radical left that I have an issue with. Are you happy with $6 gas and 8% inflation? I am not.
and yet you call me lefty or liberal because I do not agree with you

Today, the setting would be, "At the time of the great flood, we were no longer a people worthy of God and the life He provided us."
Any way you spin it, it is an act of vengeance

Those people you speak of included innocent babies and children who could have done nothing worthy of extermination
Puppies, kittens, innocent animals

The flood is a horrible story unworthy of a God to be worshipped

much like the religion of man made climate change, right?
Pretty dumb remark by an obviously uneducated person.
AGW is accepted science in every country, university and major corporation in the world. You can’t say that for any religion. How does it feel to be a denier on the outside with the the rest of the dullards looking in.

never said anything close to that. its only the radical left that I have an issue with. Are you happy with $6 gas and 8% inflation? I am not.
And what would Republicans do about it?

Where was the call for the government to kill people?

That was your claim after all.
Using the DOJ and FBI as political operatives is the same thing. Do you remember Stozok and Page? Why is the Jan 6 committee made up only of Trump haters? Why did the FBI raid Roger Stone's home at 2am with CNN on site to film it? We are in grave danger of losing our country. Wake up please.

Using the DOJ and FBI as political operatives is the same thing. Do you remember Stozok and Page? Why is the Jan 6 committee made up only of Trump haters? Why did the FBI raid Roger Stone's home at 2am with CNN on site to film it? We are in grave danger of losing our country. Wake up please.
So the Jan 6 committee is deciding to "kill people"

I think you need to look up the definition of the word kill

Pretty dumb remark by an obviously uneducated person.
AGW is accepted science in every country, university and major corporation in the world. You can’t say that for any religion. How does it feel to be a denier the outside with the dullards looking in.
AGW is a hoax. IF our planet is warming (and there is no hard evidence of that) then the cause is the sun, wobbles of earth's tilt on its axis, and changing ocean currents. soccer moms in SUVs have nothing to do with it. But why don't you worry about the real problem-----------pollution of our air and water by the Chinese, Indians, and others? Pollution is a real problem, AGW is bullshit. Your false prophet Algore said that by now florida would be under water and there would be no polar ice. Neither has happened, so was he wrong or lying, or both?

Forum List

Back