Rudy Giuliani suspended from WABC radio station over false claims about 2020 election

Synthaholic

Diamond Member
Jul 21, 2010
'America's Mayor', my ass.

Rudy Giuliani suspended from WABC radio station over false claims about 2020 election

WASHINGTON – Rudy Giuliani was suspended from WABC radio on Friday over discussing false claims about the 2020 presidential election on his daily talk show, which was also canceled.

John Catsimatidis, a billionaire Republican businessman, told the New York Times, which first reported the firing, that Giuliani was given several warnings before he made the decision to terminate him from the radio station.

“We warned him once. We warned him twice. And I get a text from him last night, and I get a text from him this morning that he refuses not to talk about it,” Castimatidis told the New York Times.

“He left me no option. I suspended him,” Castimatidis said.

'America's Mayor', my ass.

WASHINGTON – Rudy Giuliani was suspended from WABC radio on Friday over discussing false claims about the 2020 presidential election on his daily talk show, which was also canceled.

John Catsimatidis, a billionaire Republican businessman, told the New York Times, which first reported the firing, that Giuliani was given several warnings before he made the decision to terminate him from the radio station.

“We warned him once. We warned him twice. And I get a text from him last night, and I get a text from him this morning that he refuses not to talk about it,” Castimatidis told the New York Times.

“He left me no option. I suspended him,” Castimatidis said.

Now he's crying about how they're violating his First Amendment rights to free speech. He's one shitty [ex]lawyer who doesn't even know it's the government who can't violate his freedom of speech. There is no First Amendment right to free speech in a private company.

Giuliani has put himself truly in a no win situation. If he recants and says he was wrong about election fraud, he looks like a fool and an idiot for throwing away his career and reputation. If he continues with the election fraud. he looks like a fool and an idiot for throwing away his career and reputation over the lie. It couldn’t happen to a more deserving guy.

Last edited:
New York has re-defined the word "false."

While nobody was watching in Georgia, Giuliani was found liable for slander and assessed damages in eight figures, causing him to file for bankruptcy.

What nobody noticed was that the Court PREVENTED HIM FROM MOUNTING A LEGAL DEFENSE! (The judgment will surely be greatly reduced or vacated on appeal). He was prepared to provide evidence that support each and every one of his assertions, sufficient at least to defend a defamation claim, but the Court silenced him and rendered its verdict based on ONE SIDE of the case. This is common in Leftist court districts.

And so it is with the "false" claims about the 2020 election. It was stolen; everybody knows it was stolen. It was apparently stolen by means that did not include provable "fraud," but by harvesting votes from ghettos, nursing homes, homeless encampments and cemeteries, by suppressing truthful news that showed Biden in a bad light publishing false claims from prominent Democrat hacks about the Hunter Biden Laptop, Et fucking cetera. But as with the Central Park Five, it has become verboten to speak the truth because it goes against the Leftist Narrative and Leftists control all Media except Fox News.

One can only hope that America's Mayor doesn't need this gig to put food on the table, so to speak.

Now he's crying about how they're violating his First Amendment rights to free speech. He's one shitty [ex]lawyer who doesn't even know it's the government who can't violate his freedom of speech. There is no First Amendment right to free speech in a private company.
Correct.

And conservatives will likewise lie about a free speech violation.

Of course, both Giuliani and conservatives know there’s no free speech violation – but they’ll lie that there is anyway for some perceived partisan gain.

We all know what turned Rudy's life into the Living Hell he currently occupies.

Buying into The Trump Cult.
It's ALL on you Rudy, You and You alone made the fatal decision to jump aboard the "Trump Train Wreck".

No sympathy at ALL for Rudy.

While nobody was watching in Georgia, Giuliani was found liable for slander and assessed damages in eight figures, causing him to file for bankruptcy.

What nobody noticed was that the Court PREVENTED HIM FROM MOUNTING A LEGAL DEFENSE!

No they didn't.

It's ALL on you Rudy, You and You alone made the fatal decision to jump aboard the "Trump Train Wreck".

Yea
He's not allowed to support people the TV told you to hate

What nobody noticed was that the Court PREVENTED HIM FROM MOUNTING A LEGAL DEFENSE! (The judgment will surely be greatly reduced or vacated on appeal). He was prepared to provide evidence that support each and every one of his assertions, sufficient at least to defend a defamation claim, but the Court silenced him and rendered its verdict based on ONE SIDE of the case. This is common in Leftist court districts.

And so it is with the "false" claims about the 2020 election. It was stolen; everybody knows it was stolen. It was apparently stolen by means that did not include provable "fraud," but by harvesting votes from ghettos, nursing homes, homeless encampments and cemeteries, by suppressing truthful news that showed Biden in a bad light publishing false claims from prominent Democrat hacks about the Hunter Biden Laptop, Et fucking cetera. But as with the Central Park Five, it has become verboten to speak the truth because it goes against the Leftist Narrative and Leftists control all Media except Fox News.

One can only hope that America's Mayor doesn't need this gig to put food on the table, so to speak.

:cuckoo:

“Nobody could have achieved that if they did [have a drinking problem]. ... I was working 24 hours a day. It’s a big damn lie,” Giuliani told reporters, who had gathered outside Merrimack County Superior Court to hear the former mayor announce his plans to sue President Joe Biden over a comment Biden made about him during the 2020 presidential race.

According to the Times, those close to Giuliani have been concerned about his drinking for years. That concern has now caught the attention of prosecutors in the federal election case against former President Donald Trump, they report.

A smart guy like him should have known better.

Forum List

Back