Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

All powerful God: The reason this statement is wrong is that it only compares God's power to the likeness of ours. God's power, His emotions are beyond our comprehension. So what is He saying?

I am thinking of someone taking my young child. I would not stand for it, because I am a jealous parent, loving and doing what is best for my child. That is how God feels towards us. He is the Initiator, we are the Receiver.

Returning to God: He invites us to Him, but if we receive Him, we must then place Him first, always. If we turn to other priorities, those choices are going to affect children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and even great-great grandchildren. One of my ancestors turned from God and committed a wrong. I could see the effect that inequity had down to even the third and fourth generations.
You are ducking the question

Why would the God you worship threaten someone’s children, grandchildren and great grandchildren just because you prayed to an idol that wasn’t him?

Sounds selfish and petty

Why would the God you worship threaten someone’s children, grandchildren and great grandchildren just because you prayed to an idol that wasn’t him?

Sounds selfish and petty
Because it is deadly to every generation after.

And THIS LIFE isn't all there is. Because you think so, that doesn't make it so. The God who created life can do what He will with that life. Your judgment is irrelevant

And THIS LIFE isn't all there is. Because you think so, that doesn't make it so. The God who created life can do what He will with that life. Your judgment is irrelevant

Damn…your God seems like a nasty sucker

Why don’t you worship a loving God?

Sounds selfish and petty
There is no threat. You understand cause and effect, don't you? We begin teaching that in science at a relatively early age, so I am used to most people getting it.

God is merely mentioning that if one makes something other than Him the first priority, there are automatic consequences that one brings upon himself. If one errs or makes the wrong choice, there are unavoidable consequences. Cause and effect.

God says when He is our first priority, the effect will be beneficial; no other priority will give us the same--and for some, the effects will be injurious.

My belief is One God; that all others are the different perspectives of the One. It should not be one iota disturbing to anyone that some have the perspective of many Gods. It only makes
Wow, all that understanding and you haven’t died yet
The Jews don’t believeChrist is the son of god, that’s not perspective.
Got a fake answer for everything, none is proven.

Last edited:
There is no threat. You understand cause and effect, don't you? We begin teaching that in science at a relatively early age, so I am used to most people getting it.

God is merely mentioning that if one makes something other than Him the first priority, there are automatic consequences that one brings upon himself. If one errs or makes the wrong choice, there are unavoidable consequences. Cause and effect.

God says when He is our first priority, the effect will be beneficial; no other priority will give us the same--and for some, the effects will be injurious.
Of. Purse he has to be a priority. Tithings
All powerful God: The reason this statement is wrong is that it only compares God's power to the likeness of ours. God's power, His emotions are beyond our comprehension. So what is He saying?

I am thinking of someone taking my young child. I would not stand for it, because I am a jealous parent, loving and doing what is best for my child. That is how God feels towards us. He is the Initiator, we are the Receiver.

Returning to God: He invites us to Him, but if we receive Him, we must then place Him first, always. If we turn to other priorities, those choices are going to affect children, grandchildren, great grandchildren and even great-great grandchildren. One of my ancestors turned from God and committed a wrong. I could see the effect that inequity had down to even the third and fourth generations.
That’s what religions are based upon. “i’m thinking......” allegories with absolutely no proof what so ever.
In other words, pure unadulterated MADE UP SHIT.

Got a fake answer for everything, none is proven.
Proof is a quality of the physical world. When we speak of God, we enter into the spiritual realm--no physical qualities, nothing to measure, therefore outside of "proof". Proof is only for the physical.

That’s what religions are based upon. “i’m thinking......” allegories with absolutely no proof what so ever.
In other words, pure unadulterated MADE UP
Things we made up:

Language
Writing
Cities
Pigments
Textiles
Wheel
Aqueducts
Printing Press
Telescope
Vaccines
Gunpowder
Agriculture
Bricks
Glass
Electric Light, Telephone, Computer

We have always been able to see beyond what is physically here. It begins with describing what cannot be seen.

Argue for limitations and you get to keep them. We do have the ability to see beyond proof.

How can you justify punishing innocent children and grandchildren for something they had nothing to do with?

That is an act of a vengeful and unjust God

I don’t blame God, I blame those who made up stories about him and stuck them in the Bible

I hold God to the same criteria as anyone else

You would think that a Supreme Being would lead by example

Another thing I don’t understand about Christians

The person they built their Church around was brutally tortured and executed. They actually use a method of execution as a symbol of their faith.

You would think that Christian Churches would be adamantly opposed to Capitol Punishment, but they seem to celebrate it and insist on it.

LMAO. I can and already told you that one has to have faith first and then God takes over. Afterward, one can read the Bible and see the truth. It becomes a lifetime adventure, but you're SAF and POS, so you keep saying stupid shit like, "Oh yeah you can't" lol.

Look, you will be able to see me and how I do in heaven from where you'll end up. However, I won't be able to see you and prolly won't have any recollection of our talks here on this subject.
Wow so assured of your trip to heaven are you?

That's a little arrogant don't you think?

You better check that attitude before you see St Peter

How can you justify punishing innocent children and grandchildren for something they had nothing to do with?
Instead of thinking in modern English, let's go back to the original Hebrew. Our English is a subjective language while Hebrew uses pictures. Our word 'punishment' did not come into use until about the twelfth century.

In Hebrew, the word has a close relationship with redemption. As an example: Instead of making God the priority, someone says, "Too hard. What else is there?" They are looking down for something else--perhaps, "Me First" as their priority. Looking down, shedding is the image.

Physics: A body in motion stays in motion; a body at rest stays in rest until acted upon.

That "Me First" priority is put into motion in that particular family, and it can stay in motion up to three or four generations.

In Hebrew, the word ends with another picture, that of looking up. God is still offering His law, tenderly encouraging looking up rather than looking down.

Instead of thinking in modern English, let's go back to the original Hebrew. Our English is a subjective language while Hebrew uses pictures. Our word 'punishment' did not come into use until about the twelfth century.

In Hebrew, the word has a close relationship with redemption. As an example: Instead of making God the priority, someone says, "Too hard. What else is there?" They are looking down for something else--perhaps, "Me First" as their priority. Looking down, shedding is the image.

Physics: A body in motion stays in motion; a body at rest stays in rest until acted upon.

That "Me First" priority is put into motion in that particular family, and it can stay in motion up to three or four generations.

In Hebrew, the word ends with another picture, that of looking up. God is still offering His law, tenderly encouraging looking up rather than looking down.
Again, you duck the issue
Holding children and grandchildren responsible for the actions of their parents

Not something a ”loving god” would do

I don’t blame God, I blame those who made up stories about him and stuck them in the Bible
After my experience of God, the Old Testament confused me. How could they have been so wrong about God? They, too, had experiences of God, so how did He come to be presented so backwards? This was so messed up.

So I began studying Biblical languages, histories, cultures. Took ages. Fast forwarding to the end: Judaism and the original Hebrew portrayed the God I experienced. It is the modern English subjective that turns a clear snapshot into a Picasso image, that some interpret as monstrous.

Hebrew is read right to left. English left to right. Maybe with the English we are looking at it backwards. ;)

Forum List

Back