Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

People believe in a "God" that they can define and control with their concepts. Anyone honest will admit that, if there is a Supreme Entity, we are so evidently incapable of encompassing the full meaning of such a One that almost nothing more can be said. Telling us what will definitely be the work of "God" is telling us you think you are "God".
The only thing we know about "God" is that we can only ever know enough to be simply watching and listening, and at most asking.
What we all may learn someday is that everything we thought we knew about existence was wrong.

People believe in a "God" that they can define and control with their concepts. Anyone honest will admit that, if there is a Supreme Entity, we are so evidently incapable of encompassing the full meaning of such a One that almost nothing more can be said. Telling us what will definitely be the work of "God" is telling us you think you are "God".
The only thing we know about "God" is that we can only ever know enough to be simply watching and listening, and at most asking.
What we all may learn someday is that everything we thought we knew about existence was wrong.
So in other words, contemplating what a god is or is not, is useless in our world. If we can only have any understanding of a god in the hour of our death as our spirits are revealed, then obviously, anyone here on earth is FOS trying to do otherwise. Sounds reasonable.

How is it that people imagine that type of argumentation is convincing?
It’s the same way that any group of peoples believe anything without a stitch of evidence. Repetition is it’s own rational.

Really, there’s a sucker born every minute.

We will ALL MEET OUR MAKER. You don't have to believe it for it to happen.
“8,000–12,000 gods who have been worshiped. But we can only count around 9 different types of gods (based on theological characteristics) that have been worshiped.”

So which “ maker” are we talking about out of the nine or so ?

Once you die, then you'll know and experience Him. Once we all die, then we will know and experience Him.
Wait, if you mean we have to die first before we can know and experience him, then you’re admitting you’re just making up shit now about your god. You know nothing more then me who says, “ I don’t know” ( yet). So I’m the honest one and you’re FOS.

So in other words, contemplating what a god is or is not, is useless in our world. If we can only have any understanding of a god in the hour of our death as our spirits are revealed, then obviously, anyone here on earth is FOS trying to do otherwise. Sounds reasonable.
Not necessarily worthless as it is an interesting meditation and one may have a personal revelation. It just isn't possible to count on our imaginings and certainly not enough to insist on them for others.

I am talking about our spiritual one who created the universe, Earth and everything in it.
Huh ? He could have done a better job. 23,000 innocent kids a day die, many from lack of nutrients in poor under developed areas. They depend upon foods from countries like Ukraine and their grain exports. So, god is working through Biden who is sending billions in war material goods to liberate the country from fascist oppression !

Not necessarily worthless as it is an interesting meditation and one may have a personal revelation. It just isn't possible to count on our imaginings and certainly not enough to insist on them for others.
I’m way too simple to follow that…..

I can actually see a reason(s) for religion and not dependent upon believing in a god. Like, I believe in personal meditation.
Saying the ”rosary” is no different then repeating your “mantra” . But one requires an investment in rosary beads and the other for the masses requires no more investment then time. I’m still not there on the god thing. Others are way too smart for me when it comes to “seeing” one, especially by meditating.

loony tunes ^ ... what is evolution - the visual representation of the heavens, metaphysical forces and a place for a feed spirits to become a part of after their physiological experience.

the criminals and their desert religions, et all - are what stand in the way of earthly paradise.

- not everyone is a looser.

She was your physical maker. I am talking about our spiritual one who created the universe, Earth and everything in it. Once you die, then you'll know and experience Him. Once we all die, then we will know and experience Him.
No such thing as spirits

Huh ? He could have done a better job. 23,000 innocent kids a day die, many from lack of nutrients in poor under developed areas. They depend upon foods from countries like Ukraine and their grain exports. So, god is working through Biden who is sending billions in war material goods to liberate the country from fascist oppression !
So, you admit that you aren't helping the poor in underdeveloped areas.

So, you admit that you aren't helping the poor in underdeveloped areas.
Sure, I’ll fly in my jet with a cart load of food right now. But wait, god should be able to feed the multitudes with a few loaves and fish. No evidence he’s ever done that.

Really Biden is helping the poor and hungry much more then your god.

Sure, I’ll fly in my jet with a cart load of food right now. But wait, god should be able to feed the multitudes with a few loaves and fish. No evidence he’s ever done that.

Really Biden is helping the poor and hungry much more then your god.
God is working thru Biden then. As usual, you miss how God works.

Forum List

Back