Zone1 Belief in God drops to 81 percent

You are wrong, wrong, wrong. I am referring to the Holy Spirit. Having faith brings God into your body. As for atheists and sinners, they'll realize the truth as soon as they die.

wrong wrong wrong - bow down sinner - nothing holy about being a free spirit they in the past are no different than the present - slay the evil and set yourself free.

to start will be to shred your crutch, the book of forgeries and fallacies..

You are wrong, wrong, wrong. I am referring to the Holy Spirit. Having faith brings God into your body. As for atheists and sinners, they'll realize the truth as soon as they die.

No one knows anything after they die

“8,000–12,000 gods who have been worshiped. But we can only count around 9 different types of gods (based on theological characteristics) that have been worshiped.”

So which “ maker” are we talking about out of the nine or so ?
You don't know which is the REAL GOD and TRUTH.

wrong wrong wrong - bow down sinner - nothing holy about being a free spirit they in the past are no different than the present - slay the evil and set yourself free.

to start will be to shred your crutch, the book of forgeries and fallacies..
As usual, I end up pitying the fool. I may as well step on your face with my boots on, but there is no need as God will take care of you in the afterlife.

As usual, I end up pitying the fool. I may as well step on your face with my boots on, but there is no need as God will take care of you in the afterlife.

no christian, your intent is to crucify the innocent same as you did the 1st century heavenly exemplar, liberation theology - self determination must scare you to no end, life without sin ... for a sinner.

and gun lover who hates woman and their own choice for parenthood or not. they seem to go together for the deranged.

The Bible says one would know all.

We can either repent and trust in Jesus Christ or face God’s judgment after we die or at Christ’s return. Either way, those who reject Jesus Christ die with the wrath of God on them (John 3:36).
"The Bible says" isn't really proof of anything.

It's just another way to say "because I said so"

You don't know which is the REAL GOD and TRUTH.
Me? That’s hilarious. Of course I don’t know who your claimed real god is. Never said I did. The big lie is, you claiming you do.
The truth is, there is no evidence. Now, which of the nine gods is “ yours ?”

It's up to you. I was just pointing out what happens in the afterlife after your death.
You pretending you know anything about an after life after previously say god only reveals himself after you die, is a contradiction of epic proportions for a so called religious person.
It’s all babble. Imo, we are honest about religion, you aren’t.

The Bible says one would know all.

We can either repent and trust in Jesus Christ or face God’s judgment after we die or at Christ’s return. Either way, those who reject Jesus Christ die with the wrath of God on them (John 3:36).
You reject the teachings of Christ.

Christ preached through your Bible, that we love our neighbor. He never said, “ except if he were gay.” He specifically forgives prostitutes. Bet your ass many of them engage in homosexual sex acts ( as I’ve been told by conservatives). Yet, you can’t bring yourself to actually, “ love your neighbor“ even if they are gay, immigrant, minority, poor……

Last edited:
Pity yourself then. You aren’t behaving like a true Christian you profess to be. You have no idea what god will do with we non believers in the afterlife. After all, he only reveals his true intentions to us after we die…..so unless you claim you have died and seen your god, you don’t know shit EITHER.

When you stop listening to biden
Hilarious. Biden is the first president in decades to be a regular weekly church goer. The right which preaches moral Christian values couldn’t have more Christian practicing peoples then Biden and PelosI. What gives with you atheist Trump Humpers ?

What gives with you atheist Trump Humpers
Being honest and not showering with daughters or selling out to China and trying start a war with Russia and not driving the price of gas sky high.

Me? That’s hilarious. Of course I don’t know who your claimed real god is. Never said I did. The big lie is, you claiming you do.
The truth is, there is no evidence. Now, which of the nine gods is “ yours ?”
The true God whom you do not know because of faith in the wrong atheist beliefs and its science.

Pity yourself then. You aren’t behaving like a true Christian you profess to be. You have no idea what god will do with we non believers in the afterlife. After all, he only reveals his true intentions to us after we die…..so unless you claim you have died and seen your god, you don’t know shit EITHER.
No need for pity for me. I am the one destined for heaven while you go to the other place and meet the anti-Christ. We will pity the fool you. All you have to do is die and you will realize who is the true fool.

Forum List

Back