Belicheat caught in another scandal.

LA RAM FAN

Diamond Member
Mar 1, 2008
Its unfreaking unreal how people here and the fans in Boston make excuse after excuse for this fraud and call him the greatest coach ever ignoring how he has tainted the sport 10 Times worse than the Black sox ever did in baseball.:cuckoo: Him and the owner are so fucking corrupt its sick,more sickining is how people make excuse after excuse for these two.

Last edited:
Its unfreaking unreal how people here and the fans in Boston make excuse after excuse for this fraud and call him the greatest coach ever ignoring how he has tainted the sport 10 Times worse than the Black sox ever did.:cuckoo: Him and the owner are so fucking corrupt its sick,more sicking how people make excuse after excuse for them.

Yeah, unfortunately, ALL NFL owners are this way. It's one of the dirty little secrets. At the end of the day, NFL teams don't take the Rooney Rule seriously. Flores had a winning record. Ross is a POS. I'd guess when Flores wouldn't tank, he got shown the door. But either way, you know the game is rigged when the inner circle of white boys know the outcome...and you haven't even been interviewed yet.

Zero respect for Belichicken….
:yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:

exactly,he is the only HOF coach i have zero respect for.There is not one NFL hall of fame coach someone can name that I dont have respect for. the ones like Vince Lombardi,Bill Walsh,Don Shula,George Halas.Chuck Noll and others,they had integrity and morals and a conscience. He is the ONLY HOF coach who is low dirt.

That coon is like a drowning man grasping as he goes down.

Take his words lightly.

:yes_text12::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::thankusmile:
exactly,he is the only HOF coach i have zero respect for.There is not one NFL hall of fame coach someone can name that I dont have respect for. the ones like Vince Lombardi,Bill Walsh,Don Shula,George Halas.Chuck Noll and others,they had integrity and morals and a conscience. He is the ONLY HOF coach who is low dirt.
Meant to say low rent.lol

Its unfreaking unreal how people here and the fans in Boston make excuse after excuse for this fraud and call him the greatest coach ever ignoring how he has tainted the sport 10 Times worse than the Black sox ever did in baseball.:cuckoo: Him and the owner are so fucking corrupt its sick,more sickining is how people make excuse after excuse for these two.

I can't hold Bill as guilty of the ridiculous claim of racism just because he supported someone of the wrong skin color.

The Rooney rule is a symbol of black vengeance racism. It needs to go... or, the NFL needs to go on a crusade to get more white players in the league to better represent the population.

Flores appears to have simply read a BLM pamphlet and gone completely mad. He would be well accepted in the Democrat leadership.

Forum List

Back