Being called a groomer offends thee? Good!

Sorry bout that,

1. If the Libtards had their way we would be just like Sodom and Gomorrah.
2. Skip that, G-D can take you motherfuckers out, without touching a hair on an innocent persons head.
3. You Groomers are on an endangered list, you are unaware of.
4. Once G-D took out a whole city, *fire and brimstones*, G-D can suck you guilty fucks down into the earth, and send you to straight to hell, real fast.
5. Be aware, not that that will change anything.

Regards,
SirJamesofTexas

Last edited:
D24BAF27-9250-4928-9C63-54701EF85317.jpeg

I am not offended by being called a "groomer". For much of my life I have had my license and worked as a groomer as a side gig. Not big on cats, but I am great with dogs.
Course you're not teaching other people's children about masturbation or trying to train them into becoming a Drag Queen.

I am not offended by being called a "groomer". For much of my life I have had my license and worked as a groomer as a side gig. Not big on cats, but I am great with dogs.
The person who tends to the greens at the golf course is being disparaged by these "woke" morons who figure it is their prerogative to change the accepted definitions of English words to meet their narratives. I wonder how people who tend race horses feel about this. The fact of the matter is that the act of "grooming" can be attached to any job where a person or thing are readied for a task. The fact that people take offense says more about their degenerate lives than the people who are rightfully using the term. Certain mods on this board are guilty--present company excepted.

National Review was founded by a guy whose definition of conservatism was standing athwart history yelling stop. In 2016, it yelled stop at Donald Trump, and he rolled to a historic victory. I think that ran the score up to History 73, NR 0.

Now NR is yelling stop at conservatives who are protecting kids from being groomed by the LGBT crowd in grade school. After DeSantis banned it in Florida, NR writers clutched their pearls and said don't call opponents groomers.

Nate Hochman said it in a tweet. David Harsanyi did it in a column, "The ‘Groomer’ Accusation Is Counterproductive."

His argument was pretty lame. Maybe his heart was not really into it.

Neo con review is all in for Jeb 2024....establishment fags
I accept the word of the NR writer that he is a true conservative

but he’s wrong about this issue

we should label libs who want government to fill children's heads with sexual disfunction for what they are - grooming the next generation to be perverts

the left knows they cant reach everyone to be 100% gay or lesbian

but they know that mass doctrination will convert many

Forum List

Back