Being called a groomer offends thee? Good!

National Review was founded by a guy whose definition of conservatism was standing athwart history yelling stop. In 2016, it yelled stop at Donald Trump, and he rolled to a historic victory. I think that ran the score up to History 73, NR 0.

Now NR is yelling stop at conservatives who are protecting kids from being groomed by the LGBT crowd in grade school. After DeSantis banned it in Florida, NR writers clutched their pearls and said don't call opponents groomers.

Nate Hochman said it in a tweet. David Harsanyi did it in a column, "The ‘Groomer’ Accusation Is Counterproductive."

His argument was pretty lame. Maybe his heart was not really into it.

Neo con review is all in for Jeb 2024....establishment fags
Bring us shrubbery.

A "groomer" can be a good thing. Skilled dog groomers are sought after. You can groom a lawn if you have a green thumb. The people who take offense at the word aren't into dogs or lawns however, they want to groom our kids to be victims of or tolerant participants in the dangerous and sleazy world of homosexual predators.

I don't know if Biden is a groomer but he sure has been feeling up and sniffing on plenty of underage girls. He even allegedly showered with his daughter, pervert that he is.

siidjxjxjcjcjxjfjv.jpeg

No one ever told him the truth .....the groomers lied to him his whole life . More than likely this one will commit suicide....be proud lgbtqxyz allies!

If you don't support hormones blockers for kids youre a transphobe .....go fuck yourselves groomers

I accept the word of the NR writer that he is a true conservative

but he’s wrong about this issue

we should label libs who want government to fill children's heads with sexual disfunction for what they are - grooming the next generation to be perverts

the left knows they cant reach everyone to be 100% gay or lesbian

but they know that mass doctrination will convert many
9p27r3xkgwz81.jpg

yes, they know that mass doctrination will convert many

Forum List

Back