Radical left are losing their minds over being called “groomers”.

Status
Not open for further replies.

theHawk

Registered Conservative
Sep 20, 2005
Arizona
The left are having a meltdown over being called “groomers” for supporting a pro-transgender agenda being taught to young kids.

AF1835B5-2D95-48C2-9873-25343371E6EA.jpeg

7D162A22-607B-4D27-9EF1-7714B527EE75.jpeg

What is your opinion? Is calling someone a “groomer” the same as accusing them of molesting children?

What should we call people that support drag queens reading stories to kids? To teachers talking about their sex lives with young kids?

The left are having a meltdown over being called “groomers” for supporting a pro-transgender agenda being taught to young kids.

View attachment 626780
View attachment 626781

What is your opinion? Is calling someone a “groomer” the same as accusing them of molesting children?

What should we call people that support drag queens reading stories to kids? To teachers talking about their sex lives with young kids?
Hahaha… you think people are losing their minds and having meltdowns?! That’s funny. Does it make you feel good to tell yourself that?

View attachment 626780
View attachment 626781

I think it's a baseless childish slur on the wrongheaded politically extremist left that is making the rounds of the wrongheaded politically extremist right right now.

Do you understand that, or will you want to gaslight the class some more?

Yes, they are. That’s why lefties are writing articles about it and people get posts deleted and banned when they use the word.

Thinks we've been there - done that. "groomer" is not illegal here.

So -- where ya want to go from here? There IS some indoctrination/grooming going on. What do you expect to accomplish after that smashing opening post?

Hahaha… you think people are losing their minds and having meltdowns?! That’s funny. Does it make you feel good to tell yourself that?

The "minds" were already lost when it's NECESSARY TO MAKE LAWS saying the obvious common sense that 5 to 9 yrs should NOT be indoctrinated into LGBTQ or any OTHER sexual/gender issues.

OBVIOUSLY -- minds like the "hive mentality" at Disney qualify as "grooming supporters". Wont even allow the use of "BOYS AND GIRLS" -- "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN" at their tacky expensive property anymore.

Most of gay men are PROUD MEN and most lesbian women are PROUD WOMEN. Ask them.

I think it's a baseless childish slur on the wrongheaded politically extremist left that is making the rounds of the wrongheaded politically extremist right right now.

Do you understand that, or will you want to gaslight the class some more?

Same kind of "initial position" taking that makes the abortion issue a war zone. Just the terms Pro-life (is there an "Anti-Life?) or ProChoice ( anyone raise their hands for ANTIChoice?) shut down all discussion and debate.

You WOULD THINK on this issue of parental control and choice that there would be SOME AGE BELOW WHICH -- kids should be left OUT of the issue.. But apparently -- there is not.

And SOME POLITICIANS (or defeated politicians like the arrogant SOB ex Va governor) are on record saying parents have NO ROLE in what's taught in their kids schools. Would THAT qualify as arrogance and affirmation of the power to indoctrinate/groom -- at least at inappropriate ages?

Haha… would it be fair to say that you’re loosing your mind over thinking that the left is loosing their minds?
No, why would I be losing my mind? I think it’s hilarious they hate it so much. They can sling shit all day, calling people on the right “homophobes”, “Nazi”, “racist”, but one little word sends them crying and demanding censorship and bans.

And SOME POLITICIANS (or defeated politicians like the arrogant SOB ex Va governor) are on record saying parents have NO ROLE in what's taught in their kids schools.
He's wrong, and I'm sure It's definitely not the first time that's happened.
Would THAT qualify as arrogance and affirmation of the power to indoctrinate/groom -- at least at inappropriate ages?
No. The pedophile angle will sink every argument you make.

The "minds" were already lost when it's NECESSARY TO MAKE LAWS saying the obvious common sense that 5 to 9 yrs should NOT be indoctrinated into LGBTQ or any OTHER sexual/gender issues.

OBVIOUSLY -- minds like the "hive mentality" at Disney qualify as "grooming supporters". Wont even allow the use of "BOYS AND GIRLS" -- "LADIES AND GENTLEMEN" at their tacky expensive property anymore.

Most of gay men are PROUD MEN and most lesbian women are PROUD WOMEN. Ask them.
I’m not really into government regulation. I’d rather each community and school district figure it out on their own.

No, why would I be losing my mind? I think it’s hilarious they hate it so much. They can sling shit all day, calling people on the right “homophobes”, “Nazi”, “racist”, but one little word sends them crying and demanding censorship and bans.
Why would you be losing your mind?! I have no fucking clue why

View attachment 626780
View attachment 626781

Radical left, radical right, who cares about them? I remember how radical rightists‘ heads exploded over being called insurrectionists. What’s the point of constantly pointing out what the fringe elements of either side think?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Forum List

Back