Being called a groomer offends thee? Good!

Deplorable Yankee

Diamond Member
Feb 7, 2019
DIXIE
National Review was founded by a guy whose definition of conservatism was standing athwart history yelling stop. In 2016, it yelled stop at Donald Trump, and he rolled to a historic victory. I think that ran the score up to History 73, NR 0.

Now NR is yelling stop at conservatives who are protecting kids from being groomed by the LGBT crowd in grade school. After DeSantis banned it in Florida, NR writers clutched their pearls and said don't call opponents groomers.

Nate Hochman said it in a tweet. David Harsanyi did it in a column, "The ‘Groomer’ Accusation Is Counterproductive."

His argument was pretty lame. Maybe his heart was not really into it.

Neo con review is all in for Jeb 2024....establishment fags

National Review was founded by a guy whose definition of conservatism was standing athwart history yelling stop. In 2016, it yelled stop at Donald Trump, and he rolled to a historic victory. I think that ran the score up to History 73, NR 0.

Now NR is yelling stop at conservatives who are protecting kids from being groomed by the LGBT crowd in grade school. After DeSantis banned it in Florida, NR writers clutched their pearls and said don't call opponents groomers.

Nate Hochman said it in a tweet. David Harsanyi did it in a column, "The ‘Groomer’ Accusation Is Counterproductive."

His argument was pretty lame. Maybe his heart was not really into it.

Neo con review is all in for Jeb 2024....establishment fags
NR sucks now...Buckley must be rolling in his grave, over what a neocon shit rag that his once fine publication has been turned into.

I have a Great Pyrenees.

I have come to the conclusion recently that she is the one dog in the world beyond grooming.

Great Pyrenees are fantastic dogs! But you are right, they are hard to groom. A good brushing will do as much as a trim. Plus, they have a multi-layered coat that makes trimming a pain in the ass. Find a good brush that will also cut some of the fur, like a dematting tool.

Great Pyrenees are fantastic dogs! But you are right, they are hard to groom. A good brushing will do as much as a trim. Plus, they have a multi-layered coat that makes trimming a pain in the ass. Find a good brush that will also cut some of the fur, like a dematting tool.

I am considering starting a line of pillows, what with all the stuffing she leaves on the floor for me.

I'm thinking of calling myself "My great Pyrenees pillow guy"

Groomers.jpg

I am considering starting a line of pillows, what with all the stuffing she leaves on the floor for me.

I'm thinking of calling myself "My great Pyrenees pillow guy"

I knew a girl, years ago, who was saving all the fur she got from brushing her collie. She said she was going to learn to weave it into a blanket. Don't know if she ever did, but the volume is there.

Great Pyrenees shed enough hair in the summer to make a new dog.

Forum List

Back