Before They Start Lying To You Again...

Alexandre Fedorovski

Gold Member
Dec 9, 2017
1617515064548.png

There is no doubt that in a few days the Biden administration will unleash a war in Southeast Ukraine (Donbass), home to an almost exclusively Russian-speaking population, against whom the puppet regime in Kiev has launched genocide.

The corrupt media has been lying about this for the seventh year. And THEN they will continue to lie.
Americans like the touching stories of specific people...

There will be a "story" for you!

How the Ukrainian nationalists began to physically persecute me, a Russian-speaking child, by physically forcing me to learn and speak the Ukrainian language, which was foreign to me.

I will also tell you about how snipers shot representatives of the opposing sides in the back during the Maidan in 2014.

I will also tell you about how more than forty Russian-speaking supporters of separation from Nazi Kiev were burned alive in Odessa in May 2014.

Nazism is scary in nature, regardless of the colors in which it camouflages.

All that I write about, I am ready to confirm under oath ...

1617515699990.png

Parished children of Donbass.
Since the beginning of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation in Donbass, more than 240 children have died. More than 500 - were crippled.

UN: From April 14, 2014 to early February 2021, from 42 to 44 thousand people suffered or died from the hostilities in the Donbas.
Just now: At about 16 o'clock, an explosive device was dropped from the Ukrainian nazi UAV in the area of the settlement. Alexandrovskoe. As a result of the explosion, at st. 2nd Dorozhnaya, 36, a child born in 2016 died. and a resident born in 1954 was injured. At the time of the explosion, they were in the courtyard of their house. (From the front line to the settlement of Aleksandrovskoe about 15 km. Therefore, a UAV with rather good tactical and technical characteristics was used).

Last edited:
We are well aware of the lies pushed by Soros and the globalist pigs responsible for funding the Ukraine revolution.

The Ukrainian government threw out their constitution since they didn’t have the votes to remove their President, and they formed a new government. The moment they did that, they lost the rights to any lands not held by their forces. Those areas like Crimea did not consent to the new government and that government has no jurisdiction or rights to those territories. At least, that is if you believe in democracy.

Unfortunately people like Joe Biden and his puppet masters could care less about the will of any people, or democracy. After all they did help topple the rightfully elected government in Ukraine, not to mention their stealing the US election.

="LA RAM FAN, post: 26865305, member: 9012"
Yeah Lying Biden will probably start world war 3.

You know, this is no longer an exaggeration, given that NATO is planning to send troops to Ukraine urgently. This is a BIG war. What are our congressmen doing??? Getting ready for another election??? What about human lives???

="theHawk, post: 26865308, member: 2921"
We are well aware of the lies pushed by Soros and the globalist pigs responsible for funding the Ukraine revolution.

The Ukrainian government threw out their constitution since they didn’t have the votes to remove their President, and they formed a new government. The moment they did that, they lost the rights to any lands not held by their forces. Those areas like Crimea did not consent to the new government and that government has no jurisdiction or rights to those territories. At least, that is if you believe in democracy.

Unfortunately people like Joe Biden and his puppet masters could care less about the will of any people, or democracy. After all they did help topple the rightfully elected government in Ukraine, not to mention their stealing the US election.

Yeah, that's it.
That's the way it is. The Ukrainian Nazis even cut down ALL the trees on the main street in Kiev because they had bullets stuck in them from the sniper rifles that were firing into the backs of both the government troops and the protesters.
Both crimes have NOT been investigated in 7 years!!!

And The New York Times and CNN are silent!!!

There is NO democracy anywhere. It is a chimera for the naive. There is CLAPTOCRATY.

="edthecynic, post: 26865306, member: 13101"

Lootin' Putin already has, and with Tramp's blessing.

Were you trying to say something or, or do you have the same syndrome as Biden?

You said in the next few days, so if Biden doesn't start a war within the next 2 weeks, will you admit that you are full of shit and then STFU?

Since the beginning of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation in Donbass, more than 240 children have died. More than 500 - were crippled.
I don't recall hearing anything about ethnic Russians in Crimea being under attack before the "little green men" arrived. Had Putin not played the same game in Georgia you might get a bit more empathy. IMO, if Putin really wants to tie the Rodina up in another war against insurgents, that's Russia's choice. No American should die for that.

According to Ukrainians who live in my housing development, the Russians
forcefully annexed Crimea and are threatening to overrun Ukraine. That is not democracy unless you believe ex-President Chaos's version of democracy.

I don't recall hearing anything about ethnic Russians in Crimea being under attack before the "little green men" arrived. Had Putin not played the same game in Georgia you might get a bit more empathy. IMO, if Putin really wants to tie the Rodina up in another war against insurgents, that's Russia's choice. No American should die for that.
You think that maybe the Russians are responsible for the death of innocent civilians? After all, they did indeed invade and annex Crimea.

="colfax_m, post: 26865971, member: 72716"
E="Blackrook, post: 26865434, member: 49643"
NOT.
OUR.
PROBLEM.
Lindbergh v 2

This is FULLY OUR problem because the money and lethal weapons are supplied by our government. And the kindness of the hearts of the Democrats on this site is off the charts. Well, yes, if it had been Floyd, the reaction would have been different ... if there had been a COMMAND from the political leadership.

View attachment 476017
There is no doubt that in a few days the Biden administration will unleash a war in Southeast Ukraine (Donbass), home to an almost exclusively Russian-speaking population, against whom the puppet regime in Kiev has launched genocide.

The corrupt media has been lying about this for the seventh year. And THEN they will continue to lie.
Americans like the touching stories of specific people...

There will be a "story" for you!

How the Ukrainian nationalists began to physically persecute me, a Russian-speaking child, by physically forcing me to learn and speak the Ukrainian language, which was foreign to me.

I will also tell you about how snipers shot representatives of the opposing sides in the back during the Maidan in 2014.

I will also tell you about how more than forty Russian-speaking supporters of separation from Nazi Kiev were burned alive in Odessa in May 2014.

Nazism is scary in nature, regardless of the colors in which it camouflages.

All that I write about, I am ready to confirm under oath ...

View attachment 476018
Parished children of Donbass.

UN: From April 14, 2014 to early February 2021, from 42 to 44 thousand people suffered or died from the hostilities in the Donbas.
Just now: At about 16 o'clock, an explosive device was dropped from the Ukrainian nazi UAV in the area of the settlement. Alexandrovskoe. As a result of the explosion, at st. 2nd Dorozhnaya, 36, a child born in 2016 died. and a resident born in 1954 was injured. At the time of the explosion, they were in the courtyard of their house. (From the front line to the settlement of Aleksandrovskoe about 15 km. Therefore, a UAV with rather good tactical and technical characteristics was used).
Fuck a bunch of Putin Puffers

Forum List

Back