Before They Start Lying To You Again...

You know, this is no longer an exaggeration, given that NATO is planning to send troops to Ukraine urgently. This is a BIG war. What are our congressmen doing??? Getting ready for another election??? What about human lives???
Ukraine is NOT a NATO member. Any such move would be illegal and out of the jurisdiction of NATO.

View attachment 476017
There is no doubt that in a few days the Biden administration will unleash a war in Southeast Ukraine (Donbass), home to an almost exclusively Russian-speaking population, against whom the puppet regime in Kiev has launched genocide.

The corrupt media has been lying about this for the seventh year. And THEN they will continue to lie.
Americans like the touching stories of specific people...

There will be a "story" for you!

How the Ukrainian nationalists began to physically persecute me, a Russian-speaking child, by physically forcing me to learn and speak the Ukrainian language, which was foreign to me.

I will also tell you about how snipers shot representatives of the opposing sides in the back during the Maidan in 2014.

I will also tell you about how more than forty Russian-speaking supporters of separation from Nazi Kiev were burned alive in Odessa in May 2014.

Nazism is scary in nature, regardless of the colors in which it camouflages.

All that I write about, I am ready to confirm under oath ...

View attachment 476018
Parished children of Donbass.
Since the beginning of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation in Donbass, more than 240 children have died. More than 500 - were crippled.

UN: From April 14, 2014 to early February 2021, from 42 to 44 thousand people suffered or died from the hostilities in the Donbas.
Just now: At about 16 o'clock, an explosive device was dropped from the Ukrainian nazi UAV in the area of the settlement. Alexandrovskoe. As a result of the explosion, at st. 2nd Dorozhnaya, 36, a child born in 2016 died. and a resident born in 1954 was injured. At the time of the explosion, they were in the courtyard of their house. (From the front line to the settlement of Aleksandrovskoe about 15 km. Therefore, a UAV with rather good tactical and technical characteristics was used).
Fuck a bunch of Putin Puffers
“Fuck a bunch of Putin Puffers”

So you condone starting a war against a people that do not wish to be a part of the new Ukraine government, just because they are ethnic Russians?

="edthecynic, post: 26865306, member: 13101"
="LA RAM FAN, post: 26865305, member: 9012"
Yeah Lying Biden will probably start world war 3.

Lootin' Putin already has, and with Tramp's blessing.

Were you trying to say something or, or do you have the same syndrome as Biden?
The paid shill sure likes to babble.

You know, this is no longer an exaggeration, given that NATO is planning to send troops to Ukraine urgently. This is a BIG war. What are our congressmen doing??? Getting ready for another election??? What about human lives???
Ukraine is NOT a NATO member. Any such move would be illegal and out of the jurisdiction of NATO.
Do they care about legitimacy??? I think they are led by a hutzpah, which is represented by "Pretty Little Psaki". How many times have the American people been lied to? Just think of Biden's involvement in the conspiracy against Iraq...?

View attachment 476017
There is no doubt that in a few days the Biden administration will unleash a war in Southeast Ukraine (Donbass), home to an almost exclusively Russian-speaking population, against whom the puppet regime in Kiev has launched genocide.

The corrupt media has been lying about this for the seventh year. And THEN they will continue to lie.

How the Ukrainian nationalists began to physically persecute me, a Russian-speaking child, by physically forcing me to learn and speak the Ukrainian language, which was foreign to me.

I will also tell you about how snipers shot representatives of the opposing sides in the back during the Maidan in 2014.

I will also tell you about how more than forty Russian-speaking supporters of separation from Nazi Kiev were burned alive in Odessa in May 2014.

View attachment 476018
Since the beginning of the armed aggression of the Russian Federation in Donbass, more than 240 children have died. More than 500 - were crippled.

UN: From April 14, 2014 to early February 2021, from 42 to 44 thousand people suffered or died from the hostilities in the Donbas.
Just now: At about 16 o'clock, an explosive device was dropped from the Ukrainian nazi UAV in the area of the settlement. Alexandrovskoe. As a result of the explosion, at st. 2nd Dorozhnaya, 36, a child born in 2016 died. and a resident born in 1954 was injured. At the time of the explosion, they were in the courtyard of their house. (From the front line to the settlement of Aleksandrovskoe about 15 km. Therefore, a UAV with rather good tactical and technical characteristics was used).

So you condone starting a war against a people that do not wish to be a part of the new Ukraine government, just because they are ethnic Russians?
There are NO Ukrainians in the "new Ukrainian government" :)

And why does NONE of the Forum participants express compassion for the killed children of Donbass?
Is it related to their ethnic background? Or is it just hypocrisy to "moan" here about the children of Syria who died under Russian bombing???
Or who were gassed by the" bad guy" Assad?

Last edited:
Do they care about legitimacy??? I think they are led by a hutzpah, which is represented by "Pretty Little Psaki". How many times have the American people been lied to? Just think of Biden's involvement in the conspiracy against Iraq...?
Not to mention his conspiracy in being illegally elected.

View attachment 476017

View attachment 476018

What does Parished mean?

View attachment 476017

View attachment 476018

There are NO Ukrainians in the "new Ukrainian government" :)
This troll is a shill from Langley thst has been sent here to derail truth discussions,he acts like a fucking retard,he believes in magic bullets thst stop in mid air enforcing the magic bullet theory of the Warren commission,that speaks volumes what a paid liar he is.

But the Ukraine has applied for NATO membership, and Biden is in favor of it.

{...
Relations between Ukraine and the North Atlantic Treaty Organization (NATO) started in 1994. Ukraine applied to begin a NATO Membership Action Plan (MAP) in 2008.
...}
View attachment 476017

View attachment 476018

What does Parished mean?

Likely he meant "perished".
Parished would mean they joined a church congregation.

View attachment 476017

View attachment 476018

What does Parished mean?
Thanks "e"

View attachment 476017

View attachment 476018

What does Parished mean?
Thanks "e"

So perished? Do you live in the Ukraine?

View attachment 476017

View attachment 476018

Before they start lying to you again.....

You mean they stopped ?

I don't recall hearing anything about ethnic Russians in Crimea being under attack before the "little green men" arrived. Had Putin not played the same game in Georgia you might get a bit more empathy. IMO, if Putin really wants to tie the Rodina up in another war against insurgents, that's Russia's choice. No American should die for that.
And WHO could you have heard this from if the American corrupt media is lying?

Several trains with heavily armed Ukranazis were stopped on the way to Crimea. Haven't you also heard about the burning of people alive in Odessa? And about the fact that during the Maidan in Kiev, snipers, invited from Georgia, were shooting from the windows of the Ukraine Hotel and from the side of the conservatory?!

View attachment 476017

View attachment 476018

What does Parished mean?
Thanks "e"

So perished? Do you live in the Ukraine?
I live in New York. My relatives live in Kiev

View attachment 476017

View attachment 476018

You mean they stopped ?
???

View attachment 476017

View attachment 476018

You mean they stopped ?
???

Your thread title.

View attachment 476017

View attachment 476018

Is this the language of a representative of a great nation or the language of a member of the gangster gang?

Forum List

Back