Beautiful Human Moment between President JOE and a Parkland Shooting Father

he also hated Muslims, but not Biden...
Incorrect Poindexter. ... :cuckoo:

1650155830158.png

This is just beautiful to see the President spending time with this man. I hope gun control can make it so we no longer see a PARKLAND or a SANDY HOOK.

Think of the children.

Joe has an affinity to focus on the mundane while ignoring what is important. It's what every despot has done throughout history.
He's such a shit leader.....so he needs these photo-ops to fool the 28% of the idiots that still think he's doing a good job.

Most of them don't even know his policies and swallow every lie like it's gospel.
The only thing keeping his son out of prison is the fact he's in the White House.

Did it matter to the dead guys?

Dead guys? You mean our servicemen who constantly makes sacrifices and risk their lives, and sometimes die so you can act like an insolent ingrate? Thise dead guys? So sad their lives meant nothing to you.

They mattered to their wives, and mothers and fathers. You know, the same type of parent you were weeping for in the top post.

When will you weep over the millions of babies that have been murdered with your blessing? Firearms have been available in America since our inception, its only recently that some sick people have been misusing them to commit crimes like we see today... If it was the guns' fault, we would all be dead by now. So obviously we have a people problem, not a gun problem.

This is just beautiful to see the President spending time with this man. I hope gun control can make it so we no longer see a PARKLAND or a SANDY HOOK.

Think of the children.

What about my children that were ban by youtube for displaying firearms. Please send these poor children ammunition they are low.

Dead guys? You mean our servicemen who constantly makes sacrifices and risk their lives, and sometimes die so you can act like an insolent ingrate? Thise dead guys? So sad their lives meant nothing to you.

They mattered to their wives, and mothers and fathers. You know, the same type of parent you were weeping for in the top post.

When will you weep over the millions of babies that have been murdered with your blessing? Firearms have been available in America since our inception, its only recently that some sick people have been misusing them to commit crimes like we see today... If it was the guns' fault, we would all be dead by now. So obviously we have a people problem, not a gun problem.
I bet the living still check their time for future meetings.

I disagree. Anyone who sends their kids to a government school needs to be extra vigilant about what their children are being taught in and out of the classroom, but it’s not abuse.

Similar to letting your kids get a little dirty while playing in the yard, the experience and exposure can be very useful as they grow and have to deal with the world on their

I bet the living still check their time for future meetings.
A president has handlers for that. He hasn't been seen showing that type of dis-respect at other functions

Forum List

Back