Beautiful Human Moment between President JOE and a Parkland Shooting Father

How many times did Tater look at his watch like at Dover?

R.f3530ae1ed0beddb91ef097af9ebbb3a

I do. That’s why I would never send a child of mine to a school that didn’t have full-time armed security.
Anyone who sends their kid to a goobermint skewls is guilty of child abuse

GD libturds ruined everything

This is just beautiful to see the President spending time with this man. I hope gun control can make it so we no longer see a PARKLAND or a SANDY HOOK. Think of the children.

This was nothing but another staged Biddum photo op. You didn't notice all of this was being filmed? Oh gee, how gullible are you? No amount of gun control will ever prevent a single school shooting because the only point of gun control is to disarm ordinary, law abiding citizens and criminalize them.

If you want to reduce school shootings, you need to reform schools and child education by getting progressive leftwing ideology out of the classroom.

Anyone who sends their kid to a goobermint skewls is guilty of child abuse
I disagree. Anyone who sends their kids to a government school needs to be extra vigilant about what their children are being taught in and out of the classroom, but it’s not abuse.

Similar to letting your kids get a little dirty while playing in the yard, the experience and exposure can be very useful as they grow and have to deal with the world on their own.

Forum List

Back